Office discussions 7th January 2013 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ramyvijay

Thanks for the update Sathya..

I'm also yet to watch it...    

So full of KVRL and Angel scenes... no mokkai's yesterday??

No ramya..there was sales team mokkai ...i just skipped..😉😆
congrats Ani for becoming rockerz..👍🏼
Thanks for the updates Sayaa ...

True enough as Karthik said, Angel coming back to his life adhaku Raji will be the reason. Doh what can i say about Raji From day one she never impressed me rather annoyed me many times. I seriously cannot believe how childish she can be and many times prove to be immature. Not only personally but also in work .remember how much of sodapals she did on her work and the presentations? Only after being guided properly she manage to over come it.

Now she is being childish with Karthik Angel issue. I agree its easy to get jealous but why do you need to be jealous when your boyfriend stands strong with his love? It was total childish to even make a drama to hug Vishnu 😳 Her maturity is not there again when she asked angel to transfer to another team. The reason she gave was not what she has in mind actually. Laksh who is always sensible and nethu she too took me by surprise standing to Raji side in asking her transfer department. A fair leader would not have done that. Was little surprise with Laksh nethu.

So all four are going to have their own team? I am looking forward, besides Raji childish behavior on the love matter, am looking forward for some real office politic issues. Its not going to be easy working for a same project which will be divided into 4 teams and 4 team leaders being best friends. Hope there will be some fun in work wise rather then showing the love story only.

I laugh out aloud on Vishnu mattify to Laksh 😆 that was a good one lolz
Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
@ Ratna... I agree with all ur points...

as u said... I'm also expecting them to focus on work related stuffs..

though Vichu gives valuable advice... how long these ppl need his guidance... they shud be able to handle themselves...
Thank You @Ramya , @Sweety , @Satya , @Devino and if i missed someone...😳

Between karthikku andhaa kovilpatti dhaan rite aa set agum..Avanoda Yei , vaadi , podi ,wordskku...raji dhaan mesmerize aguvaa...

Ennaa..i think in raji team some guy going to come..Something tells me..

Enaa ramya ,sweety naan sorladhu
@Ramya:Also i still unable to realize..really karthik loved angel nnu..Something idikkudhu,...
Originally posted by anithu

@Ramya:Also i still unable to realize..really karthik loved angel nnu..Something idikkudhu,...

Karthik made a mistake saying to angel that she being there bringing him memories nu. Angel is taking that as a erm like a winning cord or something.. looks like she thinking Karthik still has feelings for her. I wonder how she is going to react knowing Raji is in love with him nu.

And i am still confused on why none of them are telling Angel about this love matter 🤔
Congo anitha akka...
U are really rockinggg...!!!😉😆
Originally posted by anithu

Ennaa..i think in raji team some guy going to come..Something tells me..

Enaa ramya ,sweety naan sorladhu

I too had this intuition...
Vishnu said angel and another person is joining the nettech company...for that karthik said that person is a villain nu...remember...!!

Avana Raji team la potruvanga pola...!😉 

Thanks satya akka for the update...!!
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

And i am still confused on why none of them are telling Angel about this love matter 🤔

few days back when Vishnu mentioned abt Angel's call, Karthik said that he shud have told abt KR's love first...

now that... even he is himself doing the same... ofcourse we know that this is just to drag the story... and create some problems out of it... 😛