India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

JA - The disconnect btwn 6th and 7th Jan epis

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
From what I saw of the epi today - 7th Jan, it seems yeh purane shot scenes hain. This must have been shot much before the furore over the Benny Baby track. If you see the epi of today, it has the scenes from the Promo that had come out way back.

I also think they must have recalled Meghna to reshoot some of her scenes by changing some of the story and they must have shot some new stuff and put them in btwn the old shots, which would explain some of the shoddily edited scenes which must have been done in hurry!!!!

Perhaps that may be the reason we see RT on his feet in some scenes and resting his feet in some of the later ones - like the epi yesterday the first part had him on his feet but the later part and today saw him in his Anantashayana pose!!!

There is no other explanation for the disconnect between what we saw yesterday and today!!!

Edited by adianasr - 07 January 2014 at 9:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

crushed2012stargirl327KalluchirpyJarppreeti.rsreev12Angel-sunshine_sunaanchal_c-DZ-

Kalluchirpy Senior Member
Kalluchirpy
Kalluchirpy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
yesterday's epi scenes were freshly shoot ones...I guess Cv's thought they need something to mke sure all JA fans r not fed up...so they added the massage and back hug scene..todays epi seem to be in much connect to the previous ones and promo...
aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
hope what u say is true.
preeti.r Goldie
preeti.r
preeti.r

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Yes yesterday was the damage control episode , 2 Akadha scenes and most opinions in the forum turned positive yesterday , as if we could see a ray of hope that this track would end soon . Both scenes were independent of the current track, so they were added based on popular demand , poor RT could barely stand straight near the tulsi , he is still recovering from the injury Confused

By Friday we may start seeing the end of ben track is what I feel

Today we are back to square one , hakim and JO still haven't figured out Ben is the vishkanya , they are still discussing about who is a vishkanya ,how poison is fed to her and the purpose and targets of a vishkanya . 

Now I feel as JO was reading some chanakya book a few days ago , she will figure out the vishkanya the same was chanakya did when the VK eats a fruit and there are some dead ants near the leftover fruit.

Edited by preeti.r - 07 January 2014 at 11:00am
elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti.r

Yes yesterday was the damage control episode , 2 Akadha scenes and most opinions in the forum turned positive yesterday , as if we could see a ray of hope that this track would end soon . Both scenes were independent of the current track, so they were added based on popular demand , poor RT could barely stand straight near the tulsi , he is still recovering from the injury Confused

By Friday we may start seeing the end of ben track is what I feel

Today we are back to square one , hakim and JO still haven't figured out Ben is the vishkanya , they are still discussing about who is a vishkanya ,how poison is fed to her and the purpose and targets of a vishkanya . 

Now I feel as JO was reading some chanakya book a few days ago , she will figure out the vishkanya the same was chanakya did when the VK eats a fruit and there are some dead ants near the leftover fruit.

Very possible...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top