Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha! What actually u r doing? (Page 2)

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parijatrocks

i never thought Jodha will support HM proposal and has sent Bharmal a letter regarding this
pisssed off

how could she do this without asking shibani she decided everything on own, till today she is struggling in mughals household and not able to accept jalal as husband and upon that she is pushing shibani in this mess

atleast she should talk to shibani before making rishta pakka

b/c she loves to bring prblm in her life..shibani toh bhaag jayai gi but jodha wl has to live with mughal 4ever..so, she should step her legs here carefully that she is not..atlast Cvs nai jodha ki picha paar gayi!<:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi003Parijatrocks

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
kalki ayi hui shivani ka track kitni jaldi age badhraha hai...aur almost 3 weeks se chalraha ho Benz track khatam honeka naam hi nahi leraha..AngryI'll give CVs this week only...agar iss week ke andar khatam nahi hua I'll go mad ! AngryAngry
btw I loved the scene where Jodha was talking to her Kanha..only good scene in today's epi...only thing which proceeded is her feelings for Jalal...she is very near to realize her love for him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILTHBEB

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SUMESHNI

But even when jodha father fixed her marriage with Jalal if she did not see his face that night then she would have only found out after they got married .

jodha is this character that she has faced after her marriage in her in laws house,she won't ever want the same situation shibani wl also face..in this way that jodha did today,its not harmonized with her character.
ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varmaneelesh

s im shocked to see dis from jo...cant dey ask her sis decision abt MH..without askin they r proceeding it further..nw definitely jo n bharmal wil get zor ka hatka reply from shivani abt her luvr... jo y r u dng lik dis without using brain as if u dnt have ny prob y u urself lettin into prob..if this marriage wont hapens again jallu wil b furious and maham wil get one more chance to blame jo for this marriage and again misunderstanding bw akdhaOuch...brothers bond is gonna break soonOuchand wen did MH told abt this proposal to jo b4 this episode??did i miss smewer??

exactly i agree with ur last part quite..shibani wl elope,maham wl brain wash of jalal then sari galati kiski hai! Jodha begum ki! Baha baha..cvs nai toh haath dhokai galaatphami ki mountain banai kai pichai paar gayi b/w jj.

Amysheldon

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by nabiii

Originally posted by elasingh

nabiii I agree...This Jodha and her father both are maha idiots...Just like the pair of Jallu and MA...
She never bothered to askShivani what she wants or is she willing to adjust in a mughal house hold?

ela, i disappointed to see jodha's excitement making Mk as her bro in law so soon..okay MH is gud guy but i thought jodha's 1st dialogue would have been..* daivaarji mujhae pahalae ye janna hai ki shibani kaya soach tai hai aapkai barai mai*..ye agra ki haawa laggayi jodha ki hence day by day jodha's intelligent n prejudice level r diminishing.

nabii I agree with you...It looks as if Shivani 's happiness doesn't matter...

don't know whats happened with jodha? Its not her real personality that was in her before.
GOTforever IF-Rockerz
GOTforever
GOTforever

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
seriously i never expected dis much stupidity frm jodhaD'oh...arey yaar where is her brain is she lost it after seeing benDead...cvzCensored

ILTHBEB

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I too feel the same.She must ask Shivani before talking to any elder of the family.After all its Shivani's life and Jo should nt have taken such imp decisions alone.
BTW I love Meghna for portraying Benazir flawlessly.
Hate MA to the core.She is just enjoying Jodha's humiliations n pain.
And now a days Jo also is lost somewhere it seems.She has defo invited new probs by taking this MH n Shivani marr matter for sure.

ILTHBEB

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I agree, actually according to history jodha(hira bai) arranged her niece's marriage with her son, but that was much much later phase of her life..but here she should have asked suku once..

Edited by pallavi003 - 07 January 2014 at 9:43am

ILTHBEB

Go to top