Jodha! What actually u r doing?

Posted: 10 years ago
Cvs have already destroyed Jalal's character n now i m not seeing any time soon jalal is gonna to redeem his faults those he has done with Jodha.. Toh jalal character kai saath khelkai cvs ko maan nahi bhara, now they attact on Jodha!
Jodha, without asking anything to Shibani did u do r8 to discuss her marriage alliance with every elder! After getting married with a Mughal now she loves her in laws house, accepts them as her family members totally..its quite tenable..but its not meant her sis also would accept to get married with a Mughal? Should she have not asked Shibani abt MH's feelings for shibani? Should she have not tried to understand, would Shibani accept MH as her husband who is a Muslim n Mughal?
Jodha's this haste activities for arranging marriage will bring new problem in her life for sure..moreover she has not less foes in Agra n now her new matchmaker quality wl bring a new chaos in Agra when shibani wl elope frm alter..
Jodha, jara soach kai kyu kaam nahi kartai ho!
There is no sing ben's track's closing yet in show rather in 1 twist,cvs will make entry another twist of shibani's shadhi frm tomorrow! W*F..athiti(ben) tum kaab jaaogi!
nabiii I agree...This Jodha and her father both are maha idiots...Just like the pair of Jallu and MA...
She never bothered to ask Shivani what she wants or is she willing to adjust in a mughal house hold? 
i never thought Jodha will support HM proposal and has sent Bharmal a letter regarding this
pisssed off 

how could she do this without asking shibani she decided everything on own, till today she is struggling in mughals household and not able to accept jalal as husband and upon that she is pushing shibani in this mess

atleast she should talk to shibani before making rishta pakka
Edited by Parijatrocks - 10 years ago
absolutely agreed...arey yar hame yehan v pucha jata hai tumhe pasand hai na ..raazi puchi jaati hai...uff jodha...
But even when jodha father fixed her marriage with Jalal if she did not see his face that night then she would have only found out after they got married .
s im shocked to see dis from jo...cant dey ask her sis decision abt MH..without askin they r proceeding it further..nw definitely jo n bharmal wil get zor ka hatka reply from shivani abt her luvr... jo y r u dng lik dis without using brain as if u dnt have ny prob y u urself lettin into prob..if this marriage wont hapens again jallu wil b furious and maham wil get one more chance to blame jo for this marriage and again misunderstanding bw akdha...brothers bond is gonna break soonand wen did MH told abt this proposal to jo b4 this episode??did i miss smewer??
Originally posted by elasingh

nabiii I agree...This Jodha and her father both are maha idiots...Just like the pair of Jallu and MA...
She never bothered to askShivani what she wants or is she willing to adjust in a mughal house hold?

ela, i disappointed to see jodha's excitement making Mk as her bro in law so soon..okay MH is gud guy but i thought jodha's 1st dialogue would have been..* daivaarji mujhae pahalae ye janna hai ki shibani kaya soach tai hai aapkai barai mai*..ye agra ki haawa laggayi jodha ki hence day by day jodha's intelligence n prejudice level r diminishing.Edited by nabiii - 10 years ago
Originally posted by nabiii

ela, i disappointed to see jodha's excitement making Mk as her bro in law so soon..okay MH is gud guy but i thought jodha's 1st dialogue would have been..* daivaarji mujhae pahalae ye janna hai ki shibani kaya soach tai hai aapkai barai mai*..ye agra ki haawa laggayi jodha ki hence day by day jodha's intelligent n prejudice level r diminishing.
nabii I agree with you...It looks as if Shivani 's happiness doesn't matter...
Originally posted by Parijatrocks

i never thought Jodha will support HM proposal and has sent Bharmal a letter regarding this
pisssed off

how could she do this without asking shibani she decided everything on own, till today she is struggling in mughals household and not able to accept jalal as husband and upon that she is pushing shibani in this mess

atleast she should talk to shibani before making rishta pakka

b/c she loves to bring prblm in her life..shibani toh bhaag jayai gi but jodha wl has to live with mughal 4ever..so, she should step her legs here carefully that she is not..atlast Cvs nai jodha ki picha paar gayi!<:-)
kalki ayi hui shivani ka track kitni jaldi age badhraha hai...aur almost 3 weeks se chalraha ho Benz track khatam honeka naam hi nahi leraha..😡I'll give CVs this week only...agar iss week ke andar khatam nahi hua I'll go mad ! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
btw I loved the scene where Jodha was talking to her Kanha..only good scene in today's epi...only thing which proceeded is her feelings for Jalal...she is very near to realize her love for him.