Posted: 10 years ago
nice update
many q but waiting
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice start
very interesting
did maan misunderstood shagun for geet..her sister played with his feelings n geet is paying for it
i think so..
waiting to know the suspense ..y maan hates geet n how she didnt know her pregnancy
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n interestin update! Still a bit confused! So they met n were in love? den wt happened? update soon
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
maan hates geet!!!!!
interesting update!!!!
thanks for the pm!!!!!!
Edited by -MSKdeewani- - 10 years ago
Gmsk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
-VENGEANCE-

PART 4

sleeping on him and it was his fault he had sit beside her , maan made her lie on pillow still her hands were holding him , geet hold him and again tried to sleep whispered that made him amused
geet : didi(she was still in her dream , her vision was hazy and mind disturbed)
maan : wake up princess , kitna soogi utho and have something
he said in a utmost sarcastic way , first she didnt understand his words and did what he asked her to do
geet hold him and smiled
geet : par mujhe toh neend aa rahi hai
aap jao i will have it aftersome time
maan : i am counting till 5 geet nahi uthi toh me..
Just get up and have something we have to leave for delhi , and i dont want to be late just because of you so you better get up now.. Geet first didnt move but when he approached towards her and she sit up pulling him it was kind of stretching him and he was about to fall on her but somehow balanced himself the way she wasn't hurt , he looked at her grip and her hold she was shutting her eyes tight and holding him
you are fine his one whisper made her relax
geet : i want to say you something please listen to me
maan : speak but be careful with your lies i am not the person who will entertain you with your lies
indirectly he called her a lier which also hurted her as a result she was just able to say what she knew
believe me i didnt knew about the baby , i came here because i wanted to say sorry to you i was leaving today and i had just came to ask for apology hamare un shabdon ne apko bahut dukh diya tha na isliye hum mafi mangne aye the...
maan : geet chalo maan liya that you didnt knew about the baby , so now you shouldnt have any problem in staying with me
afterall i m the baby's father
geet : i wont there is no relation between us
maan :

listen to me carefully geet , if you try to harm yourself like you did that day than believe me
i am going to make sure you rot in hell... Now get ready and have something i dnt care if you want or not but i am not going to let you go now

sitting alone in the corner , it was dark , she was scared her eyes were wet the tears were flowing endlessly
she looked at the clothes placed for her but she didnt wanted this...
His one word that she wont leave made her still..

Let me go
i beg of you
i dont want to stay here
its suffocating

but her pleads were not listened..

A WEEK BEFORE

training period will be coming to an end . Geet was very happy with the turn of events it was the last day that maan will be her boss and then she was leaving to jaipur in a day or two that day geet was excited and was going to meet maan when she bumped into someone making her fall in the process but she somehow managed and composed herself
geet : i am sorry it was completely my fault
the other person saw her and was shocked to see her , he has been waiting for her but didnt get the time and courage to say her his feelings
person : geetanjali singhania
st mary girls college
geet looked at the person and she recognised him , she has been the model of his bridal collection , the young beauty that captured his heart two years back he had to talk to various persons to make her agree as she belonged to a royal family ..
Geet : vikrant sir
she called him sweetly and recognised him
geet : how come you here
vikrant : i came to meet someone
he was vikrant , maan 's brother geet had worked with him in his initial days , he had met that 18 year old girl who helped him in gaining the heights of success and maan who had managed to gain her trust was now planning to broke her...
********<>********<>********<>********<>
just one or two more parts then confusions will be over

TRY TO LIKE AND COMMENT Edited by Gmsk.. - 10 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 3
nice...
why is Maan thinking like this?
someone should have poisoned his mind...
Geet didnt have any idea about the baby at all...
poor Geet...
cont soon dear...
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I THINK MAAN IS CONFUSING HER WITH HER SISTER
SHE  HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE MU
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
still confusion hai lagtha hai jaldi hi sab clear hojayega
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

waiting for confusion to end...kya krun yaar tab tak mann nahin lagta hai kuch samajh nahin aata hai confusion mein...

what does Geet wants...

she is carrying Maan's baby still she wanted to leave...
bina relation ke she can sleep with him then what is wrong in living with him...and where will she go...back to her home to her parents and then when they will come to know about baby what will they do...they will be very happy---bahut achcha kiya beta jo najayaz bachcha apni kokh mein le aayi...

interesting update...

waiting for next part...

Gmsk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

waiting for confusion to end...kya krun yaar tab tak mann nahin lagta hai kuch samajh nahin aata hai confusion mein...

what does Geet wants...

she is carrying Maan's baby still she wanted to leave...
bina relation ke she can sleep with him then what is wrong in living with him...and where will she go...back to her home to her parents and then when they will come to know about baby what will they do...they will be very happy---bahut achcha kiya beta jo najayaz bachcha apni kokh mein le aayi...

interesting update...

waiting for next part...

i just love ur cmnt ap meri sari confusions khatam kar dete ho
thank you