Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

tricky posts...tricky politics....but why? (Page 4)

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I'm going to say this for the last time. This is an open forum, where everyone has the right to express their views. And guess what even if its negative its okay to share it as long as the rules are followed.

By opening such threads you are simply making matters worse.

You want them to stop, then simply ignore & dont retaliate. or even better report the posts if you find them offensive. The mods will take care of it.

Just dont drag this matter any further. A friendly piece of advice.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07KhurafatiKalashgurl-enchanted

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babycakes23

tfs
but I say ignore it coz we know how flawless is Sanaya. :)
Agreed ...i know if I don't like a show...i won't go to forum in first place...why waste time in hollow things...
this is my third forum...only shows which are dear to me I join the forum...otherwise...what's the point?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

I'm going to say this for the last time. This is an open forum, where everyone has the right to express their views. And guess what even if its negative its okay to share it as long as the rules are followed.

By opening such threads you are simply making matters worse.

You want them to stop, then simply ignore & dont retaliate. or even better report the posts if you find them offensive. The mods will take care of it.

Just dont drag this matter any further. A friendly piece of advice.
Thanks ...Smile
But mods are there to take care of such stuff...in my experience mods don't shwo up till teenagers call their moms for help...just kidding yaar...
your point is well taken.

Edited by sonapari - 07 January 2014 at 10:18am

decent07

gurl-enchanted IF-Rockerz
gurl-enchanted
gurl-enchanted

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

Quite weird. Why would a conspiracy theory be there regarding a show? Dont people have better things to do? I feel if people think Ankita was better than Sanaya and that the show wasn't impressive initially, they have every right to their opinion and should not be prosecuted over it. You feel differently and they feel differently. That is not a crime.

Dear...it's not a crime...LOL
Why conspiracy theory for a show...I am sure this is your first forum...LOL
You won't believe some teens get their moms online when they get involved in arguments...
Weird but true...
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS ALWAYS WELCOME...BUT HOLLOW SHOW ,BEAUTIFUL WRAPPER AFTER MERELY 3 EPISODES...THAT'S LITTLE OTT...WEIRDER IS COMING BACK AFTER 3 MORE EPISODES & COMMENT ON FL...Wink
Oh really? Do you think I joined the forum in 2008 to sit around and wait for Rangrasiya to happen? I have been to more forums that I can keep track of. Don't be presumptuous.

Hollow show in a beautiful wrapper - constructive criticism. CHEAP SHOW, DISGUSTING LEADS - Bashing. See the difference?

And so what if people didnt like the show initially? They waited around hoping it will improve. Their choice, their wish. Why should it bother you? You enjoy going to threads which share your view or post your opinion on those you dont agree with.

People have different opinions. Leave it to the Mods to decide what is bashing and what is constructive criticism.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07TheSnowman

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Its good to beware.

Sanaya Irani has got the short end of the stick before, and I was extremely offended by that, primarily because I am a woman !!

Edited by BigIPKKNDFan - 07 January 2014 at 10:18am

decent07

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

Its good to beware.

Sanaya Irani has got the short end of the stick before, and I was extremely offended by that, primarily because I am a woman !!
YUP...YUP...YUP...
I AGREE...

decent07tvbuf

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonapari

Quite weird. Why would a conspiracy theory be there regarding a show? Dont people have better things to do? I feel if people think Ankita was better than Sanaya and that the show wasn't impressive initially, they have every right to their opinion and should not be prosecuted over it. You feel differently and they feel differently. That is not a crime.

Dear...it's not a crime...LOL
Why conspiracy theory for a show...I am sure this is your first forum...LOL
You won't believe some teens get their moms online when they get involved in arguments...
Weird but true...
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS ALWAYS WELCOME...BUT HOLLOW SHOW ,BEAUTIFUL WRAPPER AFTER MERELY 3 EPISODES...THAT'S LITTLE OTT...WEIRDER IS COMING BACK AFTER 3 MORE EPISODES & COMMENT ON FL...Wink
Oh really? Do you think I joined the forum in 2008 to sit around and wait for Rangrasiya to happen? I have been to more forums that I can keep track of. Don't be presumptuous.

Hollow show in a beautiful wrapper - constructive criticism. CHEAP SHOW, DISGUSTING LEADS - Bashing. See the difference?

And so what if people didnt like the show initially? They waited around hoping it will improve. Their choice, their wish. Why should it bother you? You enjoy going to threads which share your view or post your opinion on those you dont agree with.

People have different opinions. Leave it to the Mods to decide what is bashing and what is constructive criticism.
Did it improve in one episode ...10 minute entry of laila...
do things,shows get improved that quickly...
I am not against constuctive criticism...i mean many commented about sanaya's accent...i am not marwari so i don't know about it...
too much voilence in show...ok your point of view...
but to say laila is the lead...Shocked...i mean get real??is that constructive criticism??

decent07Tirtharupa

TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index