Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Sanaya is just perfect...People just ignore such posts... I do the same...Desperately need a trash option for those posts..😛
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ayania

awsmee post...agree wid u.

Sanaya is d best nd heart of d show!!!!!!

Thanks...sanish rock...PARUD ARE A PAIR MADE IN TV HEAVEN...
FUTURE SUCCESS OF SHOW DEPENDS ON STORY & IT'S EXECUTION...
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
tfs
but I say ignore it coz we know how flawless is Sanaya. :) n ashish is great actor
Edited by babycakes23 - 10 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I'm going to say this for the last time. This is an open forum, where everyone has the right to express their views. And guess what even if its negative its okay to share it as long as the rules are followed.

By opening such threads you are simply making matters worse.

You want them to stop, then simply ignore & dont retaliate. or even better report the posts if you find them offensive. The mods will take care of it.

Just dont drag this matter any further. A friendly piece of advice.
sonapari thumbnail
Originally posted by: babycakes23

tfs

but I say ignore it coz we know how flawless is Sanaya. :)

Agreed ...i know if I don't like a show...i won't go to forum in first place...why waste time in hollow things...
this is my third forum...only shows which are dear to me I join the forum...otherwise...what's the point?
sonapari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

I'm going to say this for the last time. This is an open forum, where everyone has the right to express their views. And guess what even if its negative its okay to share it as long as the rules are followed.

By opening such threads you are simply making matters worse.

You want them to stop, then simply ignore & dont retaliate. or even better report the posts if you find them offensive. The mods will take care of it.

Just dont drag this matter any further. A friendly piece of advice.

Thanks ...😊
But mods are there to take care of such stuff...in my experience mods don't shwo up till teenagers call their moms for help...just kidding yaar...
your point is well taken.
Edited by sonapari - 10 years ago
BlackWitch thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonapari

Dear...it's not a crime...😆
Why conspiracy theory for a show...I am sure this is your first forum...😆
You won't believe some teens get their moms online when they get involved in arguments...
Weird but true...
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS ALWAYS WELCOME...BUT HOLLOW SHOW ,BEAUTIFUL WRAPPER AFTER MERELY 3 EPISODES...THAT'S LITTLE OTT...WEIRDER IS COMING BACK AFTER 3 MORE EPISODES & COMMENT ON FL...😉

Oh really? Do you think I joined the forum in 2008 to sit around and wait for Rangrasiya to happen? I have been to more forums that I can keep track of. Don't be presumptuous.

Hollow show in a beautiful wrapper - constructive criticism. CHEAP SHOW, DISGUSTING LEADS - Bashing. See the difference?

And so what if people didnt like the show initially? They waited around hoping it will improve. Their choice, their wish. Why should it bother you? You enjoy going to threads which share your view or post your opinion on those you dont agree with.

People have different opinions. Leave it to the Mods to decide what is bashing and what is constructive criticism.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its good to beware.

Sanaya Irani has got the short end of the stick before, and I was extremely offended by that, primarily because I am a woman !!Edited by BigIPKKNDFan - 10 years ago
sonapari thumbnail
Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

Its good to beware.

Sanaya Irani has got the short end of the stick before, and I was extremely offended by that, primarily because I am a woman !!

YUP...YUP...YUP...
I AGREE...
sonapari thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Oh really? Do you think I joined the forum in 2008 to sit around and wait for Rangrasiya to happen? I have been to more forums that I can keep track of. Don't be presumptuous.

Hollow show in a beautiful wrapper - constructive criticism. CHEAP SHOW, DISGUSTING LEADS - Bashing. See the difference?

And so what if people didnt like the show initially? They waited around hoping it will improve. Their choice, their wish. Why should it bother you? You enjoy going to threads which share your view or post your opinion on those you dont agree with.

People have different opinions. Leave it to the Mods to decide what is bashing and what is constructive criticism.

Did it improve in one episode ...10 minute entry of laila...
do things,shows get improved that quickly...
I am not against constuctive criticism...i mean many commented about sanaya's accent...i am not marwari so i don't know about it...
too much voilence in show...ok your point of view...
but to say laila is the lead...😲...i mean get real??is that constructive criticism??