tricky posts...tricky politics....but why? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by MissCoco

Maybe you are but it does look like you are targeting them in your post. ðŸ˜†

That's a good question, but still you can't tell them to stop watching the show as it is their own choice. ðŸ˜Š
I am not telling anyone to stop watching yarr...
I want more people to watch it...😆
But if you don't like the show,FL...in fact you declare show hollow in 3 episodes ...my point is how come after 6 episodes you come here making a post about laila?
that means you are watching the show right?
Why would you watch a hollow show????????????
Originally posted by Mephisto

I think you need step back and think if this post was really needed. How can you know if some people have a hidden agenda to divide the fan groups? Maybe they genuinely think that Ankita was better than Sanaya in yesterday's episode. 

You cannot stop people from voicing out their opinion be it positive or negative. So learn to deal with it. Either you ignore those posts or express your opinion in a mature way. But judging them that they have a hidden conspiracy theory is really unfair.
IS this your first forum?
This is my second forum...so i know few of them very well...😊
Originally posted by MissCoco

It's a good suggestion, to ignore their posts. But don't you think that you are kinda defeating that purpose by making this post?
i am only requesting people not to comment on such posts...😊
Originally posted by sonapari

IS this your first forum?
This is my second forum...so i know few of them very well...😊

Ehm no this is not my first forum. But you seemed to have missed my point ðŸ˜†

And if you know them so well then why don't you ignore them? As Miss Coco mentioned by making this post you're not ignoring them but you're adding fuel to the fire.

I'm sure that the mods are capable enough to decide which posts are allowed and which ones are not. So let them handle that matter. 
Originally posted by sonapari

I will be as as polite as possible...
Some questioned why I made two posts regarding same topic...
"BEAWARE...RR FORUM IT'S COMING"...
Some questioned why I am warning to smart & mature RR forumwasis,when i said it's coming...
But see people ...I am sorry to say I told you so...
Mark my words...the more popularity RR gets,the more Famous sanish,parud get ...more posts would pop up...like...
show is hollow  with beautiful wrapper...I wonder why such people are watching the show which is hollow anyway...😆...may be they want to keep tab on how good sanz is...
Second you will get posts saying liala is awesome,she is the FL,laila looked prettier than paro...
Give more space to laila on screen...paro looks older than Rudra...😆
Then if that doesn't work "ashish is outshining sanaya'will be the next post...
I mean be smart people...we as SI'S fans know this very well...we have gone through this so many times...we have seen it again,again & again...
Decent thing will be if you don't like show,don't like FL don't watch it...
But no...these are not the things some will do...
They will come here,make posts about SI'S performence on the fence & ankita in 10 minutes did very well...
No doubt ankita is good actress...good looking & doing her part nicely as she is supposed to do...
But to say she is the FL RR needed is OTT...and foolish ...utterly agenda driven...
This is not constructive criticism...this is done with agenda...to instigate fights,to divide forum...
It's how some operate...we SI fans know it...very very well...
These are same people who were very happy when"so called  parrellel leads "were getting more space...so what else is expected from them?
BE AWRE FOLKS...SUCH POSTS ARE BOUND TO POP UP...IT'S WHAT  IS COMING NEXT...
REASON FOR SUCH CHEAP TRICKS,DIRTY POLITICS...ONLY ONE...
MISS SANAYA FLAWLESS IRANI...
I HOPE THESE FOLKS WILL LEAVE SANAYA & HER FANS ALONE...FOR GOODNESS SAKE...WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS...
OH YEAH...SANAYA IS BECOMING POPULAR WITH SOMEONE ELSE TOO...SHE IS SUCCESSFULLY CREATING MAGIC WITH SOMEONE ELSE TOO...SO THAT'S THE MAIN BONE OF CONTENTION FOR SOME...
I GET IT NOW...SO ONCE AGAIN SANAYA HAS PROVED "EVEN FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT HER FANS...IT'S HARD OR LET'S SAY IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE HER ACTING POWRESS ,BEAUTY "...
THAT IN ITSELF IS TESTIMONY TO MISS.IRANI'S TALENT...

Yeah its really hard for them to ignore her acting and her beauty so u better ignore their posts. Actually they are more obsessed with Sanaya. ðŸ˜‰
Edited by shalinii173 - 10 years ago
Quite weird. Why would a conspiracy theory be there regarding a show? Dont people have better things to do? I feel if people think Ankita was better than Sanaya and that the show wasn't impressive initially, they have every right to their opinion and should not be prosecuted over it. You feel differently and they feel differently. That is not a crime.
Let them do whatever they want to do,we dont give a damn:p ...these tiny tricks are not going to effect sanaya or showLs trp
awsmee post...agree wid u.
Sanaya is d best nd heart of d show!!!!!!
Originally posted by Mephisto

Ehm no this is not my first forum. But you seemed to have missed my point ðŸ˜†

And if you know them so well then why don't you ignore them? As Miss Coco mentioned by making this post you're not ignoring them but you're adding fuel to the fire.

I'm sure that the mods are capable enough to decide which posts are allowed and which ones are not. So let them handle that matter. 
YUP...I REPORTED IT WHEN I SAW IT DEAR...
Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

Quite weird. Why would a conspiracy theory be there regarding a show? Dont people have better things to do? I feel if people think Ankita was better than Sanaya and that the show wasn't impressive initially, they have every right to their opinion and should not be prosecuted over it. You feel differently and they feel differently. That is not a crime.
Dear...it's not a crime...😆
Why conspiracy theory for a show...I am sure this is your first forum...😆
You won't believe some teens get their moms online when they  get involved in arguments...
Weird but true...
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS ALWAYS WELCOME...BUT HOLLOW SHOW ,BEAUTIFUL WRAPPER AFTER MERELY 3 EPISODES...THAT'S LITTLE OTT...WEIRDER IS COMING BACK AFTER 3 MORE EPISODES & COMMENT ON FL...😉