Rangrasiya

tricky posts...tricky politics....but why?

sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I will be as as polite as possible...
Some questioned why I made two posts regarding same topic...
"BEAWARE...RR FORUM IT'S COMING"...
Some questioned why I am warning to smart & mature RR forumwasis,when i said it's coming...
But see people ...I am sorry to say I told you so...
Mark my words...the more popularity RR gets,the more Famous sanish,parud get ...more posts would pop up...like...
show is hollow  with beautiful wrapper...I wonder why such people are watching the show which is hollow anyway...😆...may be they want to keep tab on how good sanz is...
Second you will get posts saying liala is awesome,she is the FL,laila looked prettier than paro...
Give more space to laila on screen...paro looks older than Rudra...😆
Then if that doesn't work "ashish is outshining sanaya'will be the next post...
I mean be smart people...we as SI'S fans know this very well...we have gone through this so many times...we have seen it again,again & again...
Decent thing will be if you don't like show,don't like FL don't watch it...
But no...these are not the things some will do...
They will come here,make posts about SI'S performence on the fence & ankita in 10 minutes did very well...
No doubt ankita is good actress...good looking & doing her part nicely as she is supposed to do...
But to say she is the FL RR needed is OTT...and foolish ...utterly agenda driven...
This is not constructive criticism...this is done with agenda...to instigate fights,to divide forum...
It's how some operate...we SI fans know it...very very well...
These are same people who were very happy when"so called  parrellel leads "were getting more space...so what else is expected from them?
BE AWRE FOLKS...SUCH POSTS ARE BOUND TO POP UP...IT'S WHAT  IS COMING NEXT...
REASON FOR SUCH CHEAP TRICKS,DIRTY POLITICS...ONLY ONE...
MISS SANAYA FLAWLESS IRANI...
I HOPE THESE FOLKS WILL LEAVE SANAYA & HER FANS ALONE...FOR GOODNESS SAKE...WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS...
OH YEAH...SANAYA IS BECOMING POPULAR WITH SOMEONE ELSE TOO...SHE IS SUCCESSFULLY CREATING MAGIC WITH SOMEONE ELSE TOO...SO THAT'S THE MAIN BONE OF CONTENTION FOR SOME...
I GET IT NOW...SO ONCE AGAIN SANAYA HAS PROVED "EVEN FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT HER FANS...IT'S HARD OR LET'S SAY IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE HER ACTING POWRESS ,BEAUTY "...
THAT IN ITSELF IS TESTIMONY TO MISS.IRANI'S TALENT...

Edited by sonapari - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonapari thumbnail
Originally posted by: chulbuli94

Wonderful post 👏

Thanks dear...some who thought show is hollow with beautiful wrapper after 3 episodes...are watching RR everyday...but why?????why would people waste time in watching something ,going to the forum if they think show is hollow??????😆

No offence meant, but this post wasn't needed! If they are targeting Sanaya fans, then you are no better because right now your post is directly targeting them. 

You have no right to tell them to stop watching this show. That's their choice!

The moderators are doing a good job of handling the forum and instigators so far. So let them handle it!

If they think Ankita is outshining Sanaya, then so be it. It IS their opinion and you cannot target them for it. 

Edited by MissCoco - 10 years ago
sonapari thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissCoco

No offence meant, but this post wasn't needed! If they are targeting Sanaya fans, then you are no better because right now your post is directly targeting them. 

You have no right to tell them to stop watching this show. That's their choice!

The moderators are doing a good job of handling the forum and instigators so far. So let them handle it!

If they think Ankita is outshining Sanaya, then so be it. It IS their opinion and you cannot target them for it. 

i am not targeting anyone dear..My point is don't comment on such posts...
My post is meant to ask one question...after three episodes show was hollow with beautiful wrapper...so why people are watching hollow show????
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you but what can we do yaar??
Originally posted by: sonapari

i am not targeting anyone dear..My point is don't comment on such posts...
My post is meant to ask one question...after three episodes show was hollow with beautiful wrapper...so why people are watching hollow show????

Maybe you are but it does look like you are targeting them in your post. 😆

That's a good question, but still you can't tell them to stop watching the show as it is their own choice. 😊
sonapari thumbnail
Originally posted by: samirao

Awosome post

Sorry to say this...I knew such tricks,such posts about leads specially FL  will be made...but I didn't think it will be only in 2nd week of the show...which means RR is rocking...SANISH/PARUD are amazing...
Some things never change...sad but true...
sonapari thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BROKEN_ANGEL-

Agree with you but what can we do yaar??

IGNORE...don't comment on hollow posts dear...😉...hollow with beautiful wrapper posts I mean...😆
It's a good suggestion, to ignore their posts. But don't you think that you are kinda defeating that purpose by making this post?
Targaryen thumbnail
I think you need step back and think if this post was really needed. How can you know if some people have a hidden agenda to divide the fan groups? Maybe they genuinely think that Ankita was better than Sanaya in yesterday's episode. 

You cannot stop people from voicing out their opinion be it positive or negative. So learn to deal with it. Either you ignore those posts or express your opinion in a mature way. But judging them that they have a hidden conspiracy theory is really unfair.

Edited by Mephisto - 10 years ago