Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey peepsπŸ€—
Apart from the humiliation and evil trio plans which we get a daily dose today was a very good episode..the way shivani told raghu to have his breakfast on the floor was hurting and when raghu says jass not to sit then shivani does the same bak bak and i feel like shivanis reactions and dialogues are kinda repetetive like clapping and aukat and all that...and coming to the next scene when raghu was coming to take the plate and they changed the music so before he took it i undertone that he is going to take it.!ok leaving the flaws raghu was outstanding when he told that he has equal rights...and cvs gave some justification for shivanis character which can be know how she felt bad that she is unable recognize shivani in her..and party and all that and i loved panna tai and raghus scene...sad that dint get to see baburam today..;(
share your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the post uma...nice episode...and i love the episode and specially arhaan...he was awausum yaar...and what a reply he given to shivani...and dont like how she treat him ...bt when she talk to herself i felt relieved ...and raghu and PT both r realizing the feelings now bt doesnt know the name ..love...
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I liked the episode. Shivani's antics at the table were πŸ€’ But I loved how Raghu refused to give in and gave a fitting reply!! The way he took the plate back to the table and told her he was as much the owner as she was... tooo cool!! I also liked that they showed Shivani's painful confusion  about her own behaviour. That glimpse of her basic sweet nature was reassuring after all the past episodes πŸ˜† Raghu's scene with Panna tai was very good. Poor guy is dealing with so much...his  angst came through to the audience... :(
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kautilya04

I liked the episode. Shivani's antics at the table were🀒But I loved how Raghu refused to give in and gave a fitting reply!! The way he took the plate back to the table and told her he was as much the owner as she was... tooo cool!! I also liked that they showed Shivani's painful confusion about her own behaviour. That glimpse of her basic sweet nature was reassuring after all the past episodesπŸ˜†Raghu's scene with Panna tai was very good. Poor guy is dealing with so much...his angst came through to the audience... :(

agree wid u ranju...nice review πŸ‘
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb review Uma..

It was a great episode... finally S is admitting that all this bad behaviour is out of character for her... πŸ‘πŸΌ ... hope she soon realises that evil trio is manipulating her... πŸ˜• .. loved the way R stood up to her and gave a fitting reply to S's tantrums...πŸ‘ 

When he started this mission, R knew he would have to face Babyji's hatred.. no matter how strong R is,  Babyji's behaviour is upsetting him...   .. atleast he has Pannatai on his side to support and encourage him.. ⭐️

precap : S arranges a party for her friends at Haveli with reluctance, as she knows that her and R's relationship is not what others imagine it to be.. πŸ˜• ... ofcourse evil trio have made plans to have R humiliated at the party... ... lets see what happens, since as per the article, S apologises to R.. πŸ˜•

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for this thread and review Uma.
I was a bit sad after that clown news. But seeing Raghu on screen made my day.. then Shivani spoiled my mode.

I enjoyed only one scene. And that is of Raghu and Panna Tai. Raghu looked hot, handsome and heartbroken πŸ₯Ί . 
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me too very upset with the clown spoiler ...then too could not resist watching the epi ..n thank God i watched it ..it was really a very nice point for some points highlighted for the first time after the MU track started .πŸ‘

R was just too hot while talking to shi n giving back to her so dashingly ..for a mint my heart skipped a beat ,wht if he goes n sits on the floor ...but they have he gave back to her was just bang on .πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shi for the first time was shown feeling bad for her behaviour n questioning herself that y she is not happy if she is doing the ri8 thing with R ,that was a nice touch by the cvs ,which alas should have been shown long back ,then Shi character could have been redeemed to some extent .She asking her daju y he did this was also needed,one day u will surely know baby y he did it ,dont know in wht way u r going to repent hope the cvs have thought abt it n reserved a longgg track for this also which is a must ..simply a SORRY n few tears cannot make the demolished  building built in one day .😑

Now the highlight of the epi was surely R n panaatai's convo ...so R is shown hurt n sad after all the insults n abuses hurled at him without a second thought ,much much needed to show as he is just not a loyal employee but a human too with emotions who can also feel pain n sorrow .😭😭 Even this had to b shown long back by the cvs ,well better late than never .AB was too gud n dashing in the scene .This man can never go wrong .πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I skipped d second part, at the point wer shivani got up frm the table n jumpd to the part wer raghu takes the plate bak to d table. If they hav to keep up wit the insults, then find some new ones. One more time shivani says naukar n aukaat, I m going to puke.
TG, she felt bad afterwards. Shows she is affected jus as much by these insults. Raghu PT scene was brilliant.
M vry confused abt d precap n d spoiler article. If Shivani is so afraid he'll mess things up, then y wud she go ask him to dress up like a clown? 1 thing for sure, the trio wil b bhind watever fiasco thats gonna happen.

In parting, sum1 pls tel me if they hav any idea wat raghu is doing. I mean he stops trio, shivani gets angry. Has been going on forever. But wats his plan? Do the same til the 3 mnths r up n then giv evrything to shivani n leav?Then wat?? Dnt u think it wud b much more exciting to watch a guerilla war rather than this outright fights, wer after 2 mins of glory, he is insulted again. Start trying to expose them atleast.
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was a good episode.liked R answer to Shivani.what an attitude man. I agree, just fed up with this naukar/aukat thing. Cvs give some good dialoges to shi than this repeated one.
Raghu-shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked last episode just because of Raghu's feelings.