Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hola buddies๐Ÿ˜ƒ
what an epi!!
it was a COMPLETE PACKAGE!!
starting from the tashan ...which promised us to give some serious issues between KiSha n RanSh..!!
actually turned out to be something else entirely!!
the KiSha heart to heart was something I always wished to see..
they've been through it all..and learned to trust each other!!1
their entire conversation was so meaningful and mature!!
proud to be their fan!!
and a Fake break-up ahead?
but the way things are going..Harsh may actually turn it into a real one..hope not though fingers crossed
on the contrary the cute little RaHi banters were superb!!
another awesome way of handling the situation by Panchhi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
girl u really know how to handle ur Man!!
the entire food fight at Panchhi's place was ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Junglees were back for a day playing around having fun...
and then Harsh makes a grand entry!!
his target?
KD!!
PRECAP OH oh...KD nooo..dont do anything stupid he's just provoking ur anger..he's found ur weakness and is using u...dont dont do anything that u may regret later
love
Rads๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis rads...
I loved d kisha convo...it was so mature...n cute...
Abt fake breakup...d first thought dat came to my mind...dat may b kisha vil fight like school days...just to show harsh...n  v ll b knowing dat its all fake...dat wld b hilarious to watch...
N i thnk wat v dont know is d kisha plan...n may b all dat will happen in party wid kisha ...is nothing bt our kisha plan...
s2singh thumbnail
hi rads...loved ur analysis...
first of all i liked kisha today they were different......and I've been dying to see them get over all their problems,to sort out their misunderstandings and get to a good point...and have heart to heart discussions...

I didnt like harsh today..i think i am the only one who thinks like that...i think he is too direct ...touching a girl who is already engaged...i didnt like that...he touches kiya every time in front of KD...i l know he is doing this purposely ...he want to provoke KD but still how can KD will keep control ussi ke samne he is touching kiya's hair, cheeks and all...aur ab toh dance bhi(precap)

Kisha fake breakup------darr lag raha hai yaar...acting karte karte kahin sahi ka na hojaye...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Panchi is a gem yaar she is a best GF๐Ÿ‘

Buddies masti was so fun...wow amazing...๐Ÿ˜ƒall an all amazing epi minus Harsh๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

smriti

s2singh thumbnail
Originally posted by: KDreamer

Awesome analysis rads...

I loved d kisha convo...it was so mature...n cute...
Abt fake breakup...d first thought dat came to my mind...dat may b kisha vil fight like school days...just to show harsh...n  v ll b knowing dat its all fake...dat wld b hilarious to watch...
N i thnk wat v dont know is d kisha plan...n may b all dat will happen in party wid kisha ...is nothing bt our kisha plan...

kisha ka plan...kash aisa hi ho...i dont want my kisha to be in any trouble...kash aisa hi ho ki woh sab kisha ki planning ho...wow...aisa hi hona chahiye...๐Ÿ˜Š

smriti
loveukisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rads dear! i like your analysis i think my night go incomplete without your analysis.You point every think very neatly.But i think Shatz is right may be its kisha plan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ to give harsh a shock๐Ÿ˜ฒ But kisha scene and their future plan make my nightโ˜บ๏ธ
KDreamer thumbnail
Originally posted by: s2singh

kisha ka plan...kash aisa hi ho...i dont want my kisha to be in any trouble...kash aisa hi ho ki woh sab kisha ki planning ho...wow...aisa hi hona chahiye...๐Ÿ˜Š

smriti

i hav this feeling yaar...
I also hav this feeling dat all kisha fans vil really enjoy dis fake breakup...
Kiya jab kd ko bolti hai abt breakup n kd shock hota hai...after dat v directly gets dat scene of their coming out of d classrum happily...so dis clearly indicates dat dey do hav a plan..atleast as far as i see...

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Err Radsy...pls don't tell me ki Kiya's given up being friends with Harsh & completing JJ's work ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Err Radsy...pls don't tell me ki Kiya's given up being friends with Harsh & completing JJ's work ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

on the contrary Shazzy..KD is fulltoo supporting her...they actually handle it maturely..u shud just watch shazzy..infact he asks her what shud he do? she says we need to break up...arre just watch Shazzy!!
THIS!! is the KiSha I always longed for!!
understanding,mature
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Serendipity-

on the contrary Shazzy..KD is fulltoo supporting her...they actually handle it maturely..u shud just watch shazzy..infact he asks her what shud he do? she says we need to break up...arre just watch Shazzy!!
THIS!! is the KiSha I always longed for!!
understanding,mature

YES! Matlab Diva not leaving her stand & KD's flaws being worked on
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

YES! Matlab Diva not leaving her stand & KD's flaws being worked on

YES!! Finally!!!!โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ