ShagufElina

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveAngel21

Originally posted by ShagufElina

Originally posted by ShagufElina

Originally posted by bright_star89

I am the poor one today who missed it...

omg!! so he gets the bullet! Shocked and is lying on the floor and bevakoof family not arranging for ambulance! !

and he took mashooka's name! *lump in the throat*

tara shouting! and where is Ad ? did her akal come to thikana or not??Angry

yes babes...the serial-with-a-difrnce used thhe oldest plot device of the bollywood book of cliques-the hero takes the bullet for his dad!

And my heart goes out to u(for missing the epi) nd MJ(for getting shot)!
Yeah AD did look quite shaken in the precap, evn nimmo looked sad..bt m not vry sure this sympathy will last long..those 2 r realy selfish women.

Now run along and watch the epi!
hey me too urdu lover...
Waise i saw u first time...keep posting...ur update r nice...
Whats ur name...

I m more of a silent stalker on the forum...i usually pass a commen here or there...nd rarely make any posts...bt i've read ur posts nd i love the li'l poetic touches u giv in urdu!
Thanx 4 appreciating! Means a lot!
The name is Saima btw.
pls if u r silent...dont be silent anymore...if u come regularly...thn pls make post evreryday...comment...pls dear...we need ppl to raise our rank...

yeah i know! Nd i do care about the rankings nd all..bt i dont usuallu hv time...bt ab tumne keh dia toh i'l defo try to make time 4 posts nd comments! [:)/]
thank u so much dear...
Haan maine dekhi...aaj phir tum yahan ho...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saimaa.HTINAMONI

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thrower

Dhamekadar indeed, but as predicted MJ got shot saving his appa/dad/pa and Aradhana was in the vicinity to feel sorry for him; why am I sad that it went as per viewer's script or expected notion?

Would Aradhana not have realized her mistake without MJ either "dying" or "going to hell and back" or going back to jail?

Is that the "only" reason for him getting shot, just to make Aradhana's words come back to bite her in full glory? Utterly sad!

yep even i wz a bit dissapointed that they wr so unimaginatvie abt the whole track...i mean, 'the show with a difrnce' goes nd uses the clunkiest plot device available in the 'book of cliches' just to prove the hero ryt in the eyes of his MIL? Seriusly sabaji?
I guess the cvz wr feeling lazy yesterday...
Or maybe MJ getting shot has further significance which hasn't been revealed 2 us yet...m still hoping nd waiting 2 be surprised.

Waise m not complaining...we'l get sm cozy mriara moments! Thats a good antidote to my intellect!
TINAMONI Goldie
TINAMONI
TINAMONI

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:29am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=thrower] Dhamekadar indeed, but as predicted MJ got shot saving his appa/dad/pa and Aradhana was in the vicinity to feel sorry for him; why am I sad that it went as per viewer's script or expected notion?

Would Aradhana not have realized her mistake without MJ either "dying" or "going to hell and back" or going back to jail?

Is that the "only" reason for him getting shot, just to make Aradhana's words come back to bite her in full glory? Utterly sad!

yep even i wz a bit dissapointed that they wr so unimaginatvie abt the whole track...i mean, 'the show with a difrnce' goes nd uses the clunkiest plot device available in the 'book of cliches' just to prove the hero ryt in the eyes of his MIL? Seriusly sabaji?
Or maybe MJ getting shot has further significance which hasn't been revealed 2 us yet...m still hoping nd waiting 2 be surprised.

Waise m not complaining...we'l get sm cozy mriara moments! Thats a good antidote to my intellect![/QUOTE
 All the forum friends wanted mj or tara get shot...now when mj got shot...we are not happy    !!!! Why!!!!!!]
Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TINAMONI

[QUOTE=thrower] Dhamekadar indeed, but as predicted MJ got shot saving his appa/dad/pa and Aradhana was in the vicinity to feel sorry for him; why am I sad that it went as per viewer's script or expected notion?

Waise m not complaining...we'l get sm cozy mriara moments! Thats a good antidote to my intellect![/QUOTE
All the forum friends wanted mj or tara get shot...now when mj got shot...we are not happy !!!! Why!!!!!!]

dear m not complaining abt MJ getting shot bt thats only bcz i want MJ getting sm Tender loving care frm tara...bt evn u will agree that we as viewers had much higher expectaions frm the creative team...nd they did not live up to them.
Its just my opinion though   Smile ...nd i love discussions..so if u donn't agree or hv anything 2 add...plz do tell!
Xoxo
TINAMONI Goldie
TINAMONI
TINAMONI

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I also love a lively discussion. .though not very good at typeing or writing  ...but try to participate whole hertedly ... Thanks. ..but for me yesterday' s epi was quite engaging. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saimaa.H

TINAMONI Goldie
TINAMONI
TINAMONI

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TINAMONI

They are waiting for ambulance! !! And talking !!!!! What !! ! They bring two or more car with them!!! They can at least try to get him in a car ...his head on tara's lap...rushing towards hospital. ...tara holding mj's hand tears runing down her cheeks. ..dropping on mj!s Face or hand. ...he opens his eyes and looked at tara. ...seeing her tears try to wipe them with his long graceful fingers. ...and saying "let me go ...every one will be happy or something like that...don't cry "...tara holding his hand tightly saying " don't say these...without you I can't live. .." ...a wish ful thinkig ...Waiting breathlessly for tonight's episode.

whoaa! Hold the horses of ur imagination girl!! Kuchh cvz ke liye bhi chhod do!
Jokes apart, I wud love it if wot u r imagining comes true...it wud be too cheesy...bt still i want it to happen!
The precap wz only 25 secondz of the whole epi...m sure they'l rush him 2 the hospital asap...nd not let him die at the rally venue so try nd relax sweets!

Thanks dear for bringing me down from my imagination horses!!!!

Saimaa.H

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged

absolutely! MJ is burdened by too many promises nd 'ehsaan'..he will never speak out his feelings...
At the same tym, the beauty of their relationship is that even though their marriage has been rocky nd hs seen many ups nd downs...nd they hv nvr expressed their love for each other,still each nd evry person who knows them, knows that they are madly in love with each other! That what they hv is smthing profound..a ram milai jodi in its true sense!

Yes everyone knows that they are madly in love!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Mrityunjay knows Tara loves him and even Tara knows that though sometimes she thinks he doesn't love her!!!!!

Saimaa.H

Go to top