Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thrower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dhamekadar indeed, but as predicted MJ got shot saving his appa/dad/pa and Aradhana was in the vicinity to feel sorry for him; why am I sad that it went as per viewer's script or expected notion?

Would Aradhana not have realized her mistake without MJ either "dying" or "going to hell and back" or going back to jail?

Is that the "only" reason for him getting shot, just to make Aradhana's words come back to bite her in full glory? Utterly sad!
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TINAMONI

They are waiting for ambulance! !! And talking !!!!! What !! ! They bring two or more car with them!!! They can at least try to get him in a car ...his head on tara's lap...rushing towards hospital. ...tara holding mj's hand tears runing down her cheeks. ..dropping on mj!s Face or hand. ...he opens his eyes and looked at tara. ...seeing her tears try to wipe them with his long graceful fingers. ...and saying "let me go ...every one will be happy or something like that...don't cry "...tara holding his hand tightly saying " don't say these...without you I can't live. .." ...a wish ful thinkig ...Waiting breathlessly for tonight's episode.

whoaa! Hold the horses of ur imagination girl!! Kuchh cvz ke liye bhi chhod do!
Jokes apart, I wud love it if wot u r imagining comes true...it wud be too cheesy...bt still i want it to happen!
The precap wz only 25 secondz of the whole epi...m sure they'l rush him 2 the hospital asap...nd not let him die at the rally venue so try nd relax sweets!
ShagufElina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveAngel21

yeah i know! Nd i do care about the rankings nd all..bt i dont usuallu hv time...bt ab tumne keh dia toh i'l defo try to make time 4 posts nd comments! [:)/]

thank u so much dear...
Haan maine dekhi...aaj phir tum yahan ho...
Saimaa.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: thrower

Dhamekadar indeed, but as predicted MJ got shot saving his appa/dad/pa and Aradhana was in the vicinity to feel sorry for him; why am I sad that it went as per viewer's script or expected notion?

Would Aradhana not have realized her mistake without MJ either "dying" or "going to hell and back" or going back to jail?

Is that the "only" reason for him getting shot, just to make Aradhana's words come back to bite her in full glory? Utterly sad!

yep even i wz a bit dissapointed that they wr so unimaginatvie abt the whole track...i mean, 'the show with a difrnce' goes nd uses the clunkiest plot device available in the 'book of cliches' just to prove the hero ryt in the eyes of his MIL? Seriusly sabaji?
I guess the cvz wr feeling lazy yesterday...
Or maybe MJ getting shot has further significance which hasn't been revealed 2 us yet...m still hoping nd waiting 2 be surprised.

Waise m not complaining...we'l get sm cozy mriara moments! Thats a good antidote to my intellect!
TINAMONI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=LoveAngel21]
yep even i wz a bit dissapointed that they wr so unimaginatvie abt the whole track...i mean, 'the show with a difrnce' goes nd uses the clunkiest plot device available in the 'book of cliches' just to prove the hero ryt in the eyes of his MIL? Seriusly sabaji?
I guess the cvz wr feeling lazy yesterday...
Or maybe MJ getting shot has further significance which hasn't been revealed 2 us yet...m still hoping nd waiting 2 be surprised.

Waise m not complaining...we'l get sm cozy mriara moments! Thats a good antidote to my intellect![/QUOTE
 All the forum friends wanted mj or tara get shot...now when mj got shot...we are not happy    !!!! Why!!!!!!]
Saimaa.H thumbnail

dear m not complaining abt MJ getting shot bt thats only bcz i want MJ getting sm Tender loving care frm tara...bt evn u will agree that we as viewers had much higher expectaions frm the creative team...nd they did not live up to them.
Its just my opinion though   ðŸ˜Š ...nd i love discussions..so if u donn't agree or hv anything 2 add...plz do tell!
Xoxo
TINAMONI thumbnail
I also love a lively discussion. .though not very good at typeing or writing  ...but try to participate whole hertedly ... Thanks. ..but for me yesterday' s epi was quite engaging. .
TINAMONI thumbnail

whoaa! Hold the horses of ur imagination girl!! Kuchh cvz ke liye bhi chhod do!
Jokes apart, I wud love it if wot u r imagining comes true...it wud be too cheesy...bt still i want it to happen!
The precap wz only 25 secondz of the whole epi...m sure they'l rush him 2 the hospital asap...nd not let him die at the rally venue so try nd relax sweets!

Thanks dear for bringing me down from my imagination horses!!!!
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

absolutely! MJ is burdened by too many promises nd 'ehsaan'..he will never speak out his feelings...
At the same tym, the beauty of their relationship is that even though their marriage has been rocky nd hs seen many ups nd downs...nd they hv nvr expressed their love for each other,still each nd evry person who knows them, knows that they are madly in love with each other! That what they hv is smthing profound..a ram milai jodi in its true sense!

Yes everyone knows that they are madly in love!!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

Mrityunjay knows Tara loves him and even Tara knows that though sometimes she thinks he doesn't love her!!!!!