Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Dilsha

Last mind of EBI was just awesome especially the precap. Can't wait for Tom.

i loved the whole epi! Bt the last part takes the cake! MJ got shot nd all us fans laughed nd cried... Its wz so moving that i wz moved to make a post which usually don't bother to do!
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Kya pyaar hai!!!!👏

Aashiq ki zubaan par mashooqa ka naam marne se pehle!!!!!😳

Except that he isn't dying thankfully!!!!

This should prove to Tara that he loves her and only her!!!!❤️

hehe..yes..since the show is all abt the ishq between MJ nd tara..its only natural that he shud take her name.

Yes i hope tara takes the hint that he only loves her nd no one else bcz he wont say it in so many words.. I love how mj speaks more through his silence than words..bt will tara be able to hear the call of his heart? Fingers crossed*
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viji.Chandran

precap ws d best part in today's epi
the way he took taara's name
i m loving ths stry mre nw

yes...after today's action packed epi, i wz worried they wudn't show a precap...bt they did! Nd an awesome one at that!
Of course we all know that he'l be fine...bt it wz so heartwarming to hear mj take tara's name before he fainted...made my day!
ShagufElina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveAngel21

yes babes...the serial-with-a-difrnce used thhe oldest plot device of the bollywood book of cliques-the hero takes the bullet for his dad!

And my heart goes out to u(for missing the epi) nd MJ(for getting shot)!
Yeah AD did look quite shaken in the precap, evn nimmo looked sad..bt m not vry sure this sympathy will last long..those 2 r realy selfish women.

Now run along and watch the epi!

hey me too urdu lover...
Waise i saw u first time...keep posting...ur update r nice...
Whats ur name...
TINAMONI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We all fans are sooo bad!!!!! Wanted our darling to get shot!!!!!! And he did get shot!!!! What a fabulous epi it was. ..mind blowing performance by viraf. ..our tara was one Smart and fearless lady ..
She single handedly free fc from the evil clutches of rp...
And one thing. ...both the mother characters are very selfish and blind. ...one can't see son's love and respect other can't see own daughter's love for her husband. .  Mothers know everything about their child...one has to get shot to open their eyes...how sad.
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShagufElina

hey me too urdu lover...
Waise i saw u first time...keep posting...ur update r nice...
Whats ur name...

I m more of a silent stalker on the forum...i usually pass a commen here or there...nd rarely make any posts...bt i've read ur posts nd i love the li'l poetic touches u giv in urdu!
Thanx 4 appreciating! Means a lot!
The name is Saima btw.
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This sound so Amazingly interesting precap...So not Mjay pointing out but taking out his name as Love of his life woahhh...
Tara so close to him...koi ambulance jaldi bulao..reach hospital jaldi se..
this is going to be a long day..tom. one..LOL

Saimaa.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: TINAMONI

We all fans are sooo bad!!!!! Wanted our darling to get shot!!!!!! And he did get shot!!!! What a fabulous epi it was. ..mind blowing performance by viraf. ..our tara was one Smart and fearless lady ..

She single handedly free fc from the evil clutches of rp...
And one thing. ...both the mother characters are very selfish and blind. ...one can't see son's love and respect other can't see own daughter's love for her husband. . Mothers know everything about their child...one has to get shot to open their eyes...how sad.

yeah...we r such sadists! M sure we r the only forum who wr praying for their leads to get shot! And our wishes got fulfilled! Viraf is such a fab actor! The way he portays MJ, one moment a vulnerable son nd the nxt a pillar of rock!
And yes...today tara showed that she is called not called the bhai of bhopal for nothing!
Both the motherz in the show lost my respect a long tym back...i hv nothin 4 them bt disgust!
ShagufElina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I m more of a silent stalker on the forum...i usually pass a commen here or there...nd rarely make any posts...bt i've read ur posts nd i love the li'l poetic touches u giv in urdu!
Thanx 4 appreciating! Means a lot!
The name is Saima btw.

pls if u r silent...dont be silent anymore...if u come regularly...thn pls make post evreryday...comment...pls dear...we need ppl to raise our rank...
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

hehe..yes..since the show is all abt the ishq between MJ nd tara..its only natural that he shud take her name.

Yes i hope tara takes the hint that he only loves her nd no one else bcz he wont say it in so many words.. I love how mj speaks more through his silence than words..bt will tara be able to hear the call of his heart? Fingers crossed*

Yes!!!!

I hope Tara understands that he loves her because he cannot say it as openly like Tara!!!😊