India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Will the MU b/w AkDha ever be solved?

AbHer_neha IF-Rockerz
AbHer_neha
AbHer_neha

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Guys, we all are fed up with this Ben track & luckily the track is near its end. But I m worried when will the letter track be solved?Ouch I can't see the MU b/w them anymore. Today, Jalal pushed Ben imagining her as Jodha...he still thinks Jodha insulted him.Ouch He needs to know that she didn't write that letter. Even if MA is not exposed so soon, there could be several other ways to clear their MU. 

I hope Jodha saves Jalal in a dramatic manner putting her life into danger so that Jalal can rethink that its again a conspiracy against Jodha. I want him to trust Jodha even if he doesn't come to know aboutt the letter.Hope the letter track resolves soon. Why have they started Shivani-Hakim track without ending the letter track.Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KalluchirpyPals2411VincyAnnetaaniroyalMaddyOParijatrocksMihrimah-ambrosia--DZ-

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
That is Ekta for you, she always start something new before ending and issue.
I wonder what MM will do when the truth is reveal that the ben she was pushing on Jalal was the one sent by Jalal enemy.
She almost got her Emperor killed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbHer_neha

MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz
MaddyO
MaddyO

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbHer_neha

Guys, we all are fed up with this Ben track & luckily the track is near its end. But I m worried when will the letter track be solved?Ouch I can't see the MU b/w them anymore. Today, Jalal pushed Ben imagining her as Jodha...he still thinks Jodha insulted him.Ouch He needs to know that she didn't write that letter. Even if MA is not exposed so soon, there could be several other ways to clear their MU. 

I hope Jodha saves Jalal in a dramatic manner putting her life into danger so that Jalal can rethink that its again a conspiracy against Jodha. I want him to trust Jodha even if he doesn't come to know aboutt the letter.Hope the letter track resolves soon. Why have they started Shivani-Hakim track without ending the letter track.Confused

How long are we watching Jodha get insulted, we are fed up but obviously CVs are not.  Today back to square one!

Why Jodha has to put her life in danger? 
Jalal never has any trouble trusting Rukayya, Salima, MahamA even Adham and Sharifuddin, the only person he does not trust is Jodha

AbHer_neha

Kalluchirpy Senior Member
Kalluchirpy
Kalluchirpy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
this is Ekta's serial...all MU's created by main villain (Maham) will remain unexposed for one to two years...I'm very confident tht letter MU will not be cleared..bt Jalal will again slowly forget things esp the letter issue as dis time Jo will save him from Ben...

AbHer_neha

AbHer_neha IF-Rockerz
AbHer_neha
AbHer_neha

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latanzia

That is Ekta for you, she always start something new before ending and issue.
I wonder what MM will do when the truth is reveal that the ben she was pushing on Jalal was the one sent by Jalal enemy.
She almost got her Emperor killed.

I just want to see MA's face when Jodha saves Jalal from Ben.Angry

Pals2411

AbHer_neha IF-Rockerz
AbHer_neha
AbHer_neha

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaddyO

Originally posted by AbHer_neha

How long are we watching Jodha get insulted, we are fed up but obviously CVs are not.  Today back to square one!

Why Jodha has to put her life in danger? 
Jalal never has any trouble trusting Rukayya, Salima, MahamA even Adham and Sharifuddin, the only person he does not trust is Jodha

Beacuse only then Jalal will understand her value in his life when he's about to lose her.

Pals2411

AbHer_neha IF-Rockerz
AbHer_neha
AbHer_neha

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalluchirpy

this is Ekta's serial...all MU's created by main villain (Maham) will remain unexposed for one to two years...I'm very confident tht letter MU will not be cleared..bt Jalal will again slowly forget things esp the letter issue as dis time Jo will save him from Ben...

That's exactly what I think.
VincyAnne IF-Rockerz
VincyAnne
VincyAnne

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
The MU will be solved after 1000000 years !!!!!! AngryAngryAngry

Go to top