India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Precap!! (Page 5)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
see, how i missing them that i went to search their pics on twitter LOL i want to see them now , writer do something otherwise i will post tomator pics from tomorrow for u  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KK84omshreejaanu

DocWho Goldie
DocWho
DocWho

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by tryforceful

Jaanu jiBig smile
What's going on with this show?! OK let me not mournLOL I watched only the showdown between Pati-Patni and The rest of the world and it was LOL worthy! Now all the puzzle pieces fall in place as to why Mr Methi ka laddu is cranky in real life these daysLOL

Shrija I have stopped thinking when it comes to the show now!! My brain has gone to vacations too n dunno when it will come back.
As for Mr Laddoo I guess he is missing the fun he used to have n it gas been so long!!LOL

I think the show's most likely waiting in line for the executioner's axe, otherwise why on earth will they keep changing the writers who don't know head or tail about the history behind the characters or settings? The showdown at the temple was utterly inane to put it mildlyAngry And GR's giving the same cutie pie looks which are so out of place if you ask me. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

KK84 IF-Rockerz
KK84
KK84

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Totally agree with all that you have said jaanu n hoping that urs and Shana's prediction comes true! 9/10 they do anyway! Kumud sach mein being kidnapped wud be good but hope they show her atleast.

True abt Gautam! The glow is his dedication towards his health. It's admirable and amazing! I wud die eating what he does! Lol! But then I live to eat!! Hehe! Gym thankfully compensates for se of it! He is hardcore though!

yeah epi not bad but u always feel like something is missing and that something is Jen. While I am thankful we didn't get tortured with BD...I feel equally frustrated not being able to see any samud scenes!

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Linda25

see, how i missing them that i went to search their pics on twitter LOL i want to see them now , writer do something otherwise i will post tomator pics from tomorrow for u  LOL

Awww!! What were these two talking about I wonderLOL
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Looks like ,one is saying ...dhattarika  ... u eating same food since 15 years and other saying arey its simpleee, u too start, then at least chaos will be stop as for now LOL 

Edited by Linda25 - 08 January 2014 at 1:13am

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Looks like ,one is saying ...dhattarika  ... u eating same food since 15 years and other saying arey its simpleee, u too start, then at least chaos will be stop as for now LOL 

ROFL

Another one from me.
Gauti: I am handsome n hot n do impress when I am close to the female lot but u please look at me when I talk to u!!

Jen: hattt!! I am not staring at paraya mard!!

Edited by omshreejaanu - 08 January 2014 at 1:52am

_OrChiD_

Go to top