India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Precap!! (Page 3)

HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
btw the new writer iz Radhika borkar...n did writing for mile jab hum tum n love ne Mila di Jodi on star one... Never was a fan of mjht it was so so for me...n LMNDJ never watched...but it got shut in within d six months of time span only...
i hope miss Radhika will do something btr wid sc

Edited by Anki_KJSG - 07 January 2014 at 12:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

KK84 IF-Rockerz
KK84
KK84

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annete

Originally posted by ShanUlas

kusum sudhre na sudhre...ek baat to tay hai ...saras ne kya fix kiya hai danny ko.

apne hisse ka nashta kilaya ...dawa bhijwaai and kusum ke saath ek sakh master ji attitude apnaya ...and look this possessed and obsessed child came on line ...and is on way to identify her sachha jeevan saathi

ab in the Oginals ki nayya kab paar lagegi

ab itna tadpaya hai to kuch aur din sahi cvs...get this kumud kidnapped gagged and crying for help and make saras her hero and save her from pramad...with kumud hugging saras with whole family watching them teary eyed ...and brmha vishnu mahesh ...showering flowers from heaven ...and suddenly toofan comes and enters guo guo guo guman

seriously Guman n LN would make a delightful change in scenario...some nice designer saris n classsic jewellery would definitely add a bit of glamour to the show ...n i do love the very regal LN a class act by Chetan ji...but it seems CV are budgeting n cutin corners to save money n quality is droppin day by day

So true. This kalika is really unbearable to watch now...Gumaan had class atleast and a reason for not liking Saras..Kalika's intentions I still don't understand. She is a waste of space and just there so the story has a vamp. It's highly annoying.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenonomshreejaanu

beutifulppl Senior Member
beutifulppl
beutifulppl

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Ankii ...

Any news of Jenny ... Has she joined back  ?

omshreejaanu

KK84 IF-Rockerz
KK84
KK84

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by rahuketu

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Precap... Mujhe aisaa kyu lag rahaa hai ke kisine KUSUM ko kidnap kiyaa hai... Shaayad Gumaan ne...
Kyonki maine Kusum ki chikh suni...

Rahul ji I think kusum ji slipped in the dark n fell that's allLOL
I don't want her to b kidnapped!!
I want Kumud to b kidnapped n Saras to save her.

Par OSJ... Acchaa rahegaa naa... Gumaan ki entry bhi ho jaayegi... Aur Danny Kusum ko apni jaan par khel kar usse bachaayegaa aur wo dekh kar Kusum puri tarah se sudhar jaayegi... Aur Danny se pyaar karne lagegi!

Yes yes! But I want to see more action from Saras side. Danny can tease Kusum n turn her jelly knees by his love confession in public for Mrs Danny Vyas!!
I want to see Mr n Mrs Saraswatichandra n how Mr Saraswatichandra saves his Mrs n the latter confesses in public - I love Saraswatichandra. Woh Sirf Mera Hain!!Embarrassed

I am dying for this jaanu! I want Kumud to not be like aww meri behna sahi raastein peh aagayi! I want kumud to say to kusum infront of everyone ke saras mera hain sirf mera!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosameomshreejaanuShanUlas

-RoadsideRomeo- IF-Rockerz
-RoadsideRomeo-
-RoadsideRomeo-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Precap... Mujhe aisaa kyu lag rahaa hai ke kisine KUSUM ko kidnap kiyaa hai... Shaayad Gumaan ne...

rahul tu kahee rahul mahajan to nahi hai...humesha kusum kusum karta rahta hai Dead...yahaa hum sab kumud ke liye mare jaa rahe hai...and tu hai ki kusum jaap band hi nahi karta...enough of kusum aunty...now let him go with danny in some dark corners .Angry

..i want samud now Big smile

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Di, main aivehi bol rahaa thaa...
Par sacchi-mucchi bolu? Meko Kumud aur Kusum dono bhi pasand hai... Embarrassed Ek picche se toh ek aagey se!!!! Embarrassed LOL
ROFL
Aur Kumud agar apni haat haat kamariyaa ke saath Thursday tak nahi aayi naa toh main sanyaas lene waalaa hu!!! Cry Meko bhi SaMud chaahiye!!! Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosie-shresthaGul.S_EfSindhuMenonomshreejaanu

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

rahul tu kahee rahul mahajan to nahi hai...humesha kusum kusum karta rahta hai Dead...yahaa hum sab kumud ke liye mare jaa rahe hai...and tu hai ki kusum jaap band hi nahi karta...enough of kusum aunty...now let him go with danny in some dark corners .Angry

..i want samud now Big smile

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Di, main aivehi bol rahaa thaa...
Par sacchi-mucchi bolu? Meko Kumud aur Kusum dono bhi pasand hai... Embarrassed Ek picche se toh ek aagey se!!!! Embarrassed LOL
ROFL
Aur Kumud agar apni haat haat kamariyaa ke saath Thursday tak nahi aayi naa toh main sanyaas lene waalaa hu!!! Cry Meko bhi SaMud chaahiye!!! Cry

Par sacchi-mucchi bolu? Meko Kumud aur Kusum dono bhi pasand hai... Embarrassed Ek picche se toh ek aagey se!!!

very funny...:):)

-RoadsideRomeo-

KK84 IF-Rockerz
KK84
KK84

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
watched the episode..in ff mode mostly! But the mandir scene was exceptional! I really liked it! Kalmoohi is def realising that actually Chota Bhai is parchayee of bade bhaiyya! Now she will realise that she doesn't love saras, she loves the way he loves Kumud. I miss Kumud!

Danny was sweet! N Saras's expressions!! Kya baat hai! U cud tell he was so proud of his lil bro!

Precap...kalmoohi's shriek felt like someone grabbed her mouth from behind!!

All I am worried abt if Kusum finds out this is a plan she may end up hating Danny? Just to vent out that she doesn't love him blah blah.

Gautam looked too cute in the hoodie n his cute excited bachaas jaisa face as eager to meet Kumud!

Glad Gun made that taunt at Kusum.
Glad VC finally spoke up a little.

Now we need samud n we need kumud to scream to the world that saras is hers n she can't live without him n she loves him.

SC always dips n comes back with a bang when we on the verge of suiiicide!!! I still have faith in it!!! Keeps moi going! Need a fix of samud n ALOT of it pretty soon tho!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosametruptishreeGul.S_EfSindhuMenonomshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anki_KJSG

btw the new writer iz Radhika borkar...n did writing for mile jab hum tum n love ne Mila di Jodi on star one... Never was a fan of mjht it was so so for me...n LMNDJ never watched...but it got shut in within d six months of time span only...
i hope miss Radhika will do something btr wid sc

Hi AnkiBig smile
I haven't watched both the shows n u say they have been shut within 6 months Ouch
Not great news!!

Go to top