Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Linda25

Wish new writer will get to know that this story is about soul-mate  not the sass bahu aur sazish.

LindaπŸ€—
U read wat Anki said??? The two shows this writer wrote was shut within 6 months
Why do I feel that soon the Desais will witness another drama in the form if haveli "batwaaraa" with maami asking for her yash's share n Kalika smiling evilly n Yash standing like an ullu.πŸ₯±
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

LindaπŸ€—
U read wat Anki said??? The two shows this writer wrote was shut within 6 months
Why do I feel that soon the Desais will witness another drama in the form if haveli "batwaaraa" with maami asking for her yash's share n Kalika smiling evilly n Yash standing like an ullu.πŸ₯±

hiii Di πŸ€—

nahhiii  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ then change this writer as soon as possible, bring another one . Mr. arrogant  was better than this πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ˜† i already  missing  Mr and Mrs ladoo badly   ... I AM NOT here to watch yash kalikas and khti kakis property snatching mission . i want samud intense passionate scene .
btw whats happening in Mr. ladoos real life???  
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
see, how i missing them that i went to search their pics on twitter πŸ˜† i want to see them now , writer do something otherwise i will post tomator pics from tomorrow for u  πŸ˜†

tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shrija I have stopped thinking when it comes to the show now!! My brain has gone to vacations too n dunno when it will come back.
As for Mr Laddoo I guess he is missing the fun he used to have n it gas been so long!!πŸ˜†

I think the show's most likely waiting in line for the executioner's axe, otherwise why on earth will they keep changing the writers who don't know head or tail about the history behind the characters or settings? The showdown at the temple was utterly inane to put it mildly😑 And GR's giving the same cutie pie looks which are so out of place if you ask me. 

KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with all that you have said jaanu n hoping that urs and Shana's prediction comes true! 9/10 they do anyway! Kumud sach mein being kidnapped wud be good but hope they show her atleast.

True abt Gautam! The glow is his dedication towards his health. It's admirable and amazing! I wud die eating what he does! Lol! But then I live to eat!! Hehe! Gym thankfully compensates for se of it! He is hardcore though!

yeah epi not bad but u always feel like something is missing and that something is Jen. While I am thankful we didn't get tortured with BD...I feel equally frustrated not being able to see any samud scenes!
omshreejaanu thumbnail

see, how i missing them that i went to search their pics on twitter πŸ˜† i want to see them now , writer do something otherwise i will post tomator pics from tomorrow for u  πŸ˜†

Awww!! What were these two talking about I wonderπŸ˜†
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Awww!! What were these two talking about I wonderπŸ˜†

Looks like ,one is saying ...dhattarika  ... u eating same food since 15 years and other saying arey its simpleee, u too start, then at least chaos will be stop as for now πŸ˜† 
Edited by Linda25 - 10 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Looks like ,one is saying ...dhattarika  ... u eating same food since 15 years and other saying arey its simpleee, u too start, then at least chaos will be stop as for now πŸ˜† 

🀣

Another one from me.
Gauti: I am handsome n hot n do impress when I am close to the female lot but u please look at me when I talk to u!!

Jen: hattt!! I am not staring at paraya mard!!
Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago