omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Today Danny Baba rocked n proved that HE IS THE SHADOW of his brother.
Kusum aunty looked mighty impressed with Danny boy's "nasal' discourse about how he is "nibhaaing" love a la Saras' style๐Ÿ˜†
So Kusum has finally got her life partner!
Well she will soon b hooked n cooked for sure coz no woman resists the Vyas Men.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kumud's shadow has got Saras' shadow.
Original stays with original n carbon copy to carbon copy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Now Lets discuss precap!
Kusum is going after Saras.
Where is he going?
To meet Kumud?
N he heard a noise? Will he stop n go back home understanding that he is being followed?
Or he will go n meet Kumud n Kusum will follow n listen to their conversation n realizes that she was FOOLED?

Edit:
Saras, Dada ji n Dugba should start a part time nautanki business! They r pro!!

Another day without Kumud.
Is this a deliberate step by CVs coz they r planning a high voltage drama with her entry?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gul.S_Ef thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Today Danny Baba rocked n proved that HE IS THE SHADOW of his brother.
Kusum aunty looked mighty impressed with Danny boy's "nasal' discourse about how he is "nibhaaing" love a la Saras' style๐Ÿ˜†
So Kusum has finally got her life partner!
Well she will soon b hooked n cooked for sure coz no woman resists the Vyas Men.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kumud's shadow has got Saras' shadow.
Original stays with original n carbon copy to carbon copy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Now Lets discuss precap!
Kusum is going after Saras.
Where is he going?
To meet Kumud?
N he heard a noise? Will he stop n go back home understanding that he is being followed?
Or he will go n meet Kumud n Kusum will follow n listen to their conversation n realizes that she was FOOLED?

Edit:
Saras, Dada ji n Dugba should start a part time nautanki business! They r pro!!

Another day without Kumud.
Is this a deliberate step by CVs coz they r planning a high voltage drama with her entry?

@Bold we so hope, somthing big dramatic, watch worthy comes out of all this "Gumshuda drama" but then inn CVz sai kuch achey ki umeed kum hi hai ๐Ÿคข

Kusum is already hooked and badly cooked by the declaration of love by our chota hero๐Ÿ˜†, the looks she was giving said it all, aik dialogue ki maar thi yeah kusum kali zubaan wali, aur hamara itna khoon burn kurdeya ussney ๐Ÿ˜ก
ShanUlas thumbnail
kusum sudhre na sudhre...ek baat to tay hai ...saras ne kya fix kiya hai danny ko.

apne hisse ka nashta kilaya ...dawa bhijwaai and kusum ke saath ek sakh master ji attitude apnaya ...and look this possessed and obsessed child came on line ...and is on way to identify her sachha jeevan saathi

ab in the Oginals ki nayya kab paar lagegi

ab itna tadpaya hai to kuch aur din sahi cvs...get this kumud kidnapped gagged and crying for help and make saras her hero and save her from pramad...with kumud hugging saras with whole family watching them teary eyed ...and brmha vishnu mahesh ...showering flowers from heaven ...and suddenly toofan comes and enters guo guo guo guman
Edited by ShanUlas - 10 years ago
annete thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice pairin by creatives one totala cutie pie n doosre jataka,eyebrow wigglin scatter brain ๐Ÿ˜†
annete thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShanUlas

kusum sudhre na sudhre...ek baat to tay hai ...saras ne kya fix kiya hai danny ko.

apne hisse ka nashta kilaya ...dawa bhijwaai and kusum ke saath ek sakh master ji attitude apnaya ...and look this possessed and obsessed child came on line ...and is on way to identify her sachha jeevan saathi

ab itna tadpaya hai to kuch aur din sahi cvs...get this kumud kidnapped gagged and crying for help and make saras her hero and save her from pramad...with kumud hugging saras with whole family watching them teary eyed ...and brmha vishnu mahesh ...showering flowers from heaven ...and suddenly toofan comes and enters guo guo guo guman

seriously Guman n LN would make a delightful change in scenario...some nice designer saris n classsic jewellery would definitely add a bit of glamour to the show  ...n i do love the very regal LN a class act by Chetan ji...but it seems CV are budgeting n cutin corners to save money n quality is droppin day by day 
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gul.S_Ef

@Bold we so hope, somthing big dramatic, watch worthy comes out of all this "Gumshuda drama" but then inn CVz sai kuch achey ki umeed kum hi hai ๐Ÿคข

Kusum is already hooked and badly cooked by the declaration of love by our chota hero๐Ÿ˜†, the looks she was giving said it all, aik dialogue ki maar thi yeah kusum kali zubaan wali, aur hamara itna khoon burn kurdeya ussney ๐Ÿ˜ก

Gul we r still hopeful but CVs leave no stone unturned to break our hearts n kill our hope n ruin it all. 
Oh I can see Kusum aunty completely hooked but why do I feel she will get to know the truth n her Bheja will ghumaofy n she wil turn psycho again!!!
Like CVs, I don't trust this kusum at all.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Shana why do u believe that Gumasn will have a come back???๐Ÿ˜•
But yes I also feel that Saras' plan will back fire, I mean his hiding Kumud from family will turn wrong. Kumud will b missing for real n Saras will b clueless where she will b and he will freak out completely. VC will b wild against him. N our majnu will start looking for his Laila n will finally find her n we will get air tight hug, love confession, face cupping, hair caressing...๐Ÿ˜ณ
-RoadsideRomeo- thumbnail
Precap... Mujhe aisaa kyu lag rahaa hai ke kisine KUSUM ko kidnap kiyaa hai... Shaayad Gumaan ne...
Kyonki maine Kusum ki chikh suni...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahuketu

Precap... Mujhe aisaa kyu lag rahaa hai ke kisine KUSUM ko kidnap kiyaa hai... Shaayad Gumaan ne...
Kyonki maine Kusum ki chikh suni...

Rahul ji I think kusum ji slipped in the dark n fell that's all๐Ÿ˜†
I don't want her to b kidnapped!! 
I want Kumud to b kidnapped n Saras to save her.
-RoadsideRomeo- thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Rahul ji I think kusum ji slipped in the dark n fell that's all๐Ÿ˜†
I don't want her to b kidnapped!!
I want Kumud to b kidnapped n Saras to save her.

Par OSJ... Acchaa rahegaa naa... Gumaan ki entry bhi ho jaayegi... Aur Danny Kusum ko apni jaan par khel kar usse bachaayegaa aur wo dekh kar Kusum puri tarah se sudhar jaayegi... Aur Danny se pyaar karne lagegi!