Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LIve -Updades for 14 january 2014
epi strarts
suraj notices the lady with his phone and speaks to her. she turns around and both are shocked.
flashback to Kavita's dad apologising to rathi family and informing them of her running away.
Kavita: you? how are you?
Suraj: I'm fine.
Kavita: listen..I didn't know we would meet like this. I thought of calling u many times but I didn't know what we would have said anyway. plus a lot of time has  passed..
suraj is about to leave saying it's okay. kavita says she knows the way she did what she did was wrong but the decision was right. she says she is not going to apologise because she made the right decision and she doesnt regret it.
she had a dream for herself and is on her way to acheiving it etc.. just then Bhabo comes in and tells her to stop explaining herself. bhabo; u were wrong then and u r wrong now. u'll alwys be wrong. what u did was wrong cos u hurt people. and it was weak minded. bhabo tells her off for hurting them and says that Suraj's wife is much better than her - very educated but also cares about family. Basically showing off about how good sandhya is. then telling her how well Suraj has been doing for himself. and says it's good that she ran off cos that meant a laxmi (sandhya)came in etc. Suraj has to lead her away in the end.

ISP canteen
rahul teases sandhya saying your smile means u must have spoken to ur husband. and found out everything about that girl etc etc. sandhya says she hasnt yet.
roma rahul chit chat.
roma asks sandhya why she doesnt wear something more comfortable as her inlaws arent around. Sanshya said she's comfortable in sari and that her husband prefers her wearing this.rahul: pure 100% bharatiya patni.
Zakir says not to take what happened in the field personally. He just wants his squad to be no.1.
sandhya says she knows where he's coming from (as a captain) and she will try her best.

hanuman galli
meena murmuring to herself about how they are not looking after her daughter and she's starting to hate them. comes home and notices vikram looking after kanha as he's hurt. she runs towards them but vikram tells her off for leaving kanha again for the second time. it was god's mistake to let her become mum, meena explains that she went to save mishri.. which makes even less sense to vikram and he tells her off some more. tells her to stop lying. meena doesnt know how to explain herself. vikram says she's not being a mum to kanha.
vikram thinks bhabo didn't give her a big enough punishment and meena should be relieved of all her responsibilities. He tells her to pask her things and go to her mum's house. right now. meena begs him to reconsider.she cries. he calls her fake. she says to keep her there till bhabo returns but he gets more annoyed. tell her if bhabo finds out then their marriage is over. meena very upset over all this. vikram walks off.

ISP field.
they need to do this sliding technique (on their knees) - a combat exercise. they go on groups of 4. zakir rahul roma and sandhya. zakir and rahul finish. sandhya's hair gets stuck on one of the wires and she can't move. singh sees it.

precap singh tells sandhya she needs to cut her hair.

Edited by nep3 - 10 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasanthima

Thanks for the LU SG

hi Vasu ..
how r you ?
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sangita...

hair drama this week 
nep3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

thanks sangita...

hair drama this week 

hi KD ..
always new drama ..poor sandy

Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the LU
poor kanha
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Somebody pls  answer me ... Is Kavitha educated ? And does Sandhya knows what happened between Suraj and Kavitha earlier ?  
HalleNJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosy18

Somebody pls  answer me ... Is Kavitha educated ? And does Sandhya knows what happened between Suraj and Kavitha earlier ?  

1. Kavitha's education not revealed i think...if I'm not wrong she is more educated than suraj

2. Sandhya doesnt know...
Rosy.L thumbnail

1. Kavitha's education not revealed i think...if I'm not wrong she is more educated than suraj

2. Sandhya doesnt know...

.                                                                                                         Ok thanks for the info:  why BB always find more educated wives for Suraj  ? ðŸ˜†
HalleNJ thumbnail
Rosy, bhabo always wanted uneducated wife for suraj who is excellent in domestic work...I guess Kavitha is slightly more educated than suraj but she is not sandy's level (I'm not too sure though, hope someone clears it)

bhabo unaware of sandy's background when she got surya married. Actually she was cheated that sandy was only 6th pass...she never wanted an educated wife for him...

Rosy.L thumbnail

Rosy, bhabo always wanted uneducated wife for suraj who is excellent in domestic work...I guess Kavitha is slightly more educated than suraj but she is not sandy's level (I'm not too sure though, hope someone clears it)

bhabo unaware of sandy's background when she got surya married. Actually she was cheated that sandy was only 6th pass...she never wanted an educated wife for him...

yes Niruba, that's why I wanted to know. kavitha looks educated and looks modern too (with short hair)  for Suraj so how come BB arranged that marriage ?😲