Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

they r feeling for each other now

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
after seeing the talk of shivani to itself ...and raghu wid PT i thought the star of love between two... ๐Ÿ˜ณ bt after watching start of the episode i m mad at shi...when she said to him " naukar ho to niche baith ke khao" and what rubbish she was talking...and really sorry to say this bt i want to slap her right at the moment just to realize her mistake...arghhh even daaju didnt treated him like that.. and when raghu is walking towards the plate ..i felt so affraid that he may sit on the floor...bt then i m so happy ...what a answer he gave to her and what reply she given to raghu she dont deserve to say that .." aatma" and all baap re bhari words ...lol and at the last mahima and aunty to hai hi aag mein tel dalane ke liye...arghhh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nyc post day by day trio are crossing all their limits i really loved when her bro trying to brainwashing hr n she said hume kuch der ke liye akela chodh dijiye
Renu111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArhanAngadholic

Nyc post day by day trio are crossing all their limits i really loved when her bro trying to brainwashing hr n she said hume kuch der ke liye akela chodh dijiye

thanks...yes shivani talking to herself is indicating that she knows sumthing bad is happening around her...bt when she will realise it...
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post renu..yes raghu is rocking everyday.
Renu111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Uma-Arhaanfan

Nice post renu..yes raghu is rocking everyday.

thanks uma... ๐Ÿ˜Š
i cant stop myself from making post whenever i see arhaan like this...he is awausum day by day... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, both are unhappy about the way they are behaving with each other. After all, their two dils are bandhe with one dori naa ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Only difference is that Raghu is aware of all the facts, and Shivani isn't, and so she doesn't understand the reason for her unhappiness ๐Ÿค”  
Renu111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kautilya04

Yeah, both are unhappy about the way they are behaving with each other. After all, their two dils are bandhe with one dori naa ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†Only difference is that Raghu is aware of all the facts, and Shivani isn't, and so she doesn't understand the reason for her unhappiness๐Ÿค”

yes ranju ...he felt bad for the fact that he is nt able to revolve the truth of trio infront of her... ๐Ÿ˜•
eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think we are gonna get some real harsh treatment meted out to Raghu before we could see some thing coming our way
eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
btw I think shivani is crossing all limits I Really wanna slap her silly๐Ÿ˜†
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for this post Renu.
I think they really feel for each other. But Shivani finds it very hard to admit it while every day Raghu gives her a reason to think that he enjoys being a master. Insulting her brother in front of her. Which girl can accept it? ๐Ÿ˜•