India-Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

they r feeling for each other now

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
after seeing the talk of shivani to itself ...and raghu wid PT i thought the star of love between two... Embarrassed bt after watching start of the episode i m mad at shi...when she said to him " naukar ho to niche baith ke khao" and what rubbish she was talking...and really sorry to say this bt i want to slap her right at the moment just to realize her mistake...arghhh even daaju didnt treated him like that.. and when raghu is walking towards the plate ..i felt so affraid that he may sit on the floor...bt then i m so happy ...what a answer he gave to her and what reply she given to raghu she dont deserve to say that .." aatma" and all baap re bhari words ...lol and at the last mahima and aunty to hai hi aag mein tel dalane ke liye...arghhh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04a_umaUma-Arhaanfanawida

ArhanAngadholic Goldie
ArhanAngadholic
ArhanAngadholic

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Nyc post day by day trio are crossing all their limits i really loved when her bro trying to brainwashing hr n she said hume kuch der ke liye akela chodh dijiye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhanAngadholic

Nyc post day by day trio are crossing all their limits i really loved when her bro trying to brainwashing hr n she said hume kuch der ke liye akela chodh dijiye
thanks...yes shivani talking to herself is indicating that she knows sumthing bad is happening around her...bt when she will realise it...

a_uma

Uma-Arhaanfan IF-Sizzlerz
Uma-Arhaanfan
Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Nice post renu..yes raghu is rocking everyday.

Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Uma-Arhaanfan

Nice post renu..yes raghu is rocking everyday.

thanks uma... Smile
i cant stop myself from making post whenever i see arhaan like this...he is awausum day by day... Embarrassed

a_uma

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Yeah, both are unhappy about the way they are behaving with each other. After all, their two dils are bandhe with one dori naa EmbarrassedLOL Only difference is that Raghu is aware of all the facts, and Shivani isn't, and so she doesn't understand the reason for her unhappiness Ermm  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Renu111a_umadhakarnawidaLiana.

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kautilya04

Yeah, both are unhappy about the way they are behaving with each other. After all, their two dils are bandhe with one dori naa EmbarrassedLOLOnly difference is that Raghu is aware of all the facts, and Shivani isn't, and so she doesn't understand the reason for her unhappinessErmm

yes ranju ...he felt bad for the fact that he is nt able to revolve the truth of trio infront of her... Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04a_umadhakarn

eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
i think we are gonna get some real harsh treatment meted out to Raghu before we could see some thing coming our wayDay Dreaming

Renu111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index