Ek Boond Ishq

India-Forums

Ek Boond Ishq
Ek Boond Ishq

Yipee mj got shot (loathsome killing attempt by timorous RP) (Page 7)

Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

fantastic episode yesterday .. very exciting and thrilling ...loved its every minute ..Big smile

but what is the news of new girl entry ,Ermm priyal gor ? why ? don' like new problem between our love birds Unhappy itni muskil se to dono karib aa rahe hai.. patidev ji aaj-kal thoda mehrban ho rahe hai to patni ji roodh jane wali hai... NO..Cry
and i don't think that actress can act ..Dead ( no offence please ) ..
merely all members think that new girl can't act... But let's see how she pulls it up ... I haven't seen her acting yet.. But saw her sbb segments.. She looks like a child.. If radha's charecter demands a chocolatey face then she is perfect... She is here to add some spice in the mj's case.. Hoping some better performance by priyal..as chavi is perfect in acting Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxTINAMONI

thrower Senior Member
thrower
thrower

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Ah! ah! Sona from the Sultan's Harem :) - love that first line, so apt

"Timorous kalavavati... Dead...can i kill you.. The way RP was attempting for fatrricide. ... It looked so chip."

Hmm...gud description...but again, I felt that Kalavathi/Rudra Pratap's plans are an EPIC FAIL and are seeming like comic capers of a comical "Joker" [with heavy doses of Batmansque Joker influences] - albeit, MJ got injured, but then, imagine, if it were not so, who would get the sympathy wave now.

Now, both adopted mum and mom-in-law will turn towards MJ.

But Rudra has a plan up his sleeve, blame the murder attempt on Tara, as the gun is in her purse and blame both MJ and Tara as being in cahoots.

TINAMONIBarbiedoll_sona

Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thrower

Ah! ah! Sona from the Sultan's Harem :) - love that first line, so apt

"Timorous kalavavati... Dead...can i kill you.. The way RP was attempting for fatrricide.
... It looked so chip."

Hmm...gud description...but again, I felt that Kalavathi/Rudra Pratap's plans are an EPIC FAIL and are seeming like comic capers of a comical "Joker" [with heavy doses of Batmansque Joker influences] - albeit, MJ got injured, but then, imagine, if it were not so, who would get the sympathy wave now.

Now, both adopted mum and mom-in-law will turn towards MJ.

But Rudra has a plan up his sleeve, blame the murder attempt on Tara, as the gun is in her purse and blame both MJ and Tara as being in cahoots.
hey dear i saw you in sultu's harem ...that part is really interesting to watch. What is the importance of that gun which is placed in Tara's purse... Now mj also got shot ... So how will she deal with this situation ... I hope cvs will start investigation part ,once mj gets cured completely Big smile

throwerTINAMONI

Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:27am | IP Logged
... I hope we will not see any fight between priyal fans and ebians Confused

Edited by _SONA_ - 08 January 2014 at 1:26am

throwerTINAMONI

TINAMONI Goldie
TINAMONI
TINAMONI

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Let the new actress come on screen first! !!!!! If she hit on mj or make trouble between tara and mj than will all fans can bash her but nicely!!!!!! What say friends. .?
Very worried about our tara,s hand bag..last seen it was beside vasu on the  sofa  ...maybe  it will get lost in the stampede? ?? Let's see what the cv's do with it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barbiedoll_sona

Go to top