Ek Boond Ishq

India-Forums

Ek Boond Ishq
Ek Boond Ishq

Yipee mj got shot (loathsome killing attempt by timorous RP) (Page 4)

Viji.Chandran IF-Sizzlerz
Viji.Chandran
Viji.Chandran

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
whole epi ws awesome
just worried abt precap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barbiedoll_sona

Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lovestory-

Originally posted by _SONA_

She will misunderstood yes.. But she will come to know that radha is alive ..this thing makes the difference.. Becoz one side she will be happy that hubby will be rescued easily and other hand this radha affair wala tension... Personally i feel that priyal can't act

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">i have no idea abt her acting...its good na that she cnt act..no1 is gonna lyk their jodiLOL..so mj n tara all the way..misunderstanding is ok bt i hope they dnt drag it for so long..i want romance..woh bhi jaldi LOL</font>
have you seen she was walking like a model in rally and here the serious killing drama was going on..wrong time entry Sleepy

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">do u think that she's going to come in front of everyone???i dnt think so..i mean nobody saw her yet..if she cn come to the rally just lyk that why the hell cnt she come n say she's nt dead n MJ is innocentConfused</font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">i dnt kw..show anything bt nt mj tara separation..im gonna kill cvsAngry</font>
one month ago i had made a post called kaka and his real intentions.. Don't know about his intentions but am having full doubts on radha.. Becoz kaka haven't said anything about mj to radha.. But yesterday when she came to know that mj will be hanged in case of her rape and murder she rushed towards rally.. What she is upto ..i don't think separation will happen but some problems will come out

misty85

mastaTmohi IF-Sizzlerz
mastaTmohi
mastaTmohi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I'am i happy or upset??!! Mixed emotions amongst which I'm thinking tara phas toh nahi jaygi???

Barbiedoll_sona

Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji.Chandran

whole epi ws awesome
just worried abt precap

he is hero ... He will get cured by time.. Till then we can get some caring ,lovely scenes of mrira.. Just like Tara feeding mj.. And mj pochofying Tara's tears Day Dreaming

misty85

Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MastaT

I'am i happy or upset??!! Mixed emotions amongst which I'm thinking tara phas toh nahi jaygi???
me also same thinking ... Tara might get trapped in case of keeping gun inside her bag.. But i think mj will take blame on himself Ouch
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

lozz i agree this thing is incongruous from other forums... But each member of this forum was keen to shoot mj..including me LOL... I think he want to say unconsciously that look Tara i fulfilled your wish by being secret Santa.. That is why he was looking both aradhana and Tara Cry

</div>
<div>

Yes because now she will be able to lie in Aradhana's lap and cry!!!!!

aradhana said mj that tum jahannum chale jao.. Now usake kalegeko thandak padi hogi... Selfish woman Angry
misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">ohh my god..i so wanted this to happen bt nw my head is spinningWacko ohh boy breathLOL n awww he sadi taraEmbarrassed</font>
he have to say Tara ... Becoz except her no one loves him.. Ya baba also loves him.. But Tara is his soulmate Star

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">yaaa..hope we'll get some romantic moments nwTongue bt i dnt lyk this radha girl..anyhow her entry was meant to happen..ufff going by the latest article tara gonna think MJ and radha is having an affair..so misunderstanding is on its way </font>D'oh<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">n here im waiting fr mriara's confession..how silly</font>Silly
... She will misunderstood yes.. But she will come to know that radha is alive ..this thing makes the difference.. Becoz one side she will be happy that hubby will be rescued easily and other hand this radha affair wala tension... Personally i feel that priyal can't act

well most of the people think that new girl can't act... which is good for us...LOL because if could act she would have got major chunk & it got on our nerves...Ouch

Sehru_life

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Pehli baar kisi forum mein aisa post bante dekha hai!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue LOL LOL LOL LOL

Hero ko goli lagne pe itni khushi!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

But I am glad Jairaj is safe and it was a very exciting episode!!!!!

I loved it when he says Tara before losing consciousness!!!!Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Tara is truly his soulmate!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

And I want to kill Radha!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Seriously... mujhe bhi bahut khushi ho rahi hai...LOL precap was good... MJ took Tara's name... bechara MJ... Nimmi aur AD ki aankhen kholne ke liye bali ka bakra ban gaya... Ouch
Well I don't think these articles are right about EBI... 3 baar se they are giving wrong info...LOL  let's see... but if this actress is not that good they won't involve her romantically with MJ... Still radha has to come as she is the centre of mystery... aye aur chali jaye... may be she'll get killed by kala herself...LOL

Sehru_life

Go to top