Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _SONA_

... She will misunderstood yes.. But she will come to know that radha is alive ..this thing makes the difference.. Becoz one side she will be happy that hubby will be rescued easily and other hand this radha affair wala tension... Personally i feel that priyal can't act

well most of the people think that new girl can't act... which is good for us...πŸ˜† because if could act she would have got major chunk & it got on our nerves...
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Pehli baar kisi forum mein aisa post bante dekha hai!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hero ko goli lagne pe itni khushi!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But I am glad Jairaj is safe and it was a very exciting episode!!!!!

I loved it when he says Tara before losing consciousness!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Tara is truly his soulmate!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

And I want to kill Radha!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Seriously... mujhe bhi bahut khushi ho rahi hai...πŸ˜† precap was good... MJ took Tara's name... bechara MJ... Nimmi aur AD ki aankhen kholne ke liye bali ka bakra ban gaya...
Well I don't think these articles are right about EBI... 3 baar se they are giving wrong info...πŸ˜†  let's see... but if this actress is not that good they won't involve her romantically with MJ... Still radha has to come as she is the centre of mystery... aye aur chali jaye... may be she'll get killed by kala herself...πŸ˜†
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

aradhana said mj that tum jahannum chale jao.. Now usake kalegeko thandak padi hogi... Selfish woman 😑

Honestly nowadays she is even more irritating than Nirmala!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misty85

well most of the people think that new girl can't act... which is good for us...πŸ˜† because if could act she would have got major chunk & it got on our nerves...

mamata i so wish once adi comes to know that radha is live then he should again lust on her. Waise it is really heard for us to bear mj and her scenes.. I have not equanimity to watch all her fb's with mj
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misty85

Seriously... mujhe bhi bahut khushi ho rahi hai...πŸ˜† precap was good... MJ took Tara's name... bechara MJ... Nimmi aur AD ki aankhen kholne ke liye bali ka bakra ban gaya...
Well I don't think these articles are right about EBI... 3 baar se they are giving wrong info...πŸ˜†  let's see... but if this actress is not that good they won't involve her romantically with MJ... Still radha has to come as she is the centre of mystery... aye aur chali jaye... may be she'll get killed by kala herself...πŸ˜†

Haan jo bhi ho bas don't let her be MJ's ex lover!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch

Or atleast let that love be only from her side!!!!!!

TINAMONI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveAngel21

I am in two minds about this shooting incident...i know MJ is fictional bt i cried when he got shot... Nd i know this track will eventually churn sm hot nd sweet mriara moments so m dancing.

Abt priyal..i'l only say...our poor giraffe wil hav 2 (god forbid) romance another short heroine...tara is nt exactly tall nd priyal is even shorter! Poor viraf!

But the hight difference look so good with these two. .one so tall and powerfully built like lord and she so tiny  like a fairy princess. ..but this time Cvs can try for a taller lady for him
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

he is hero ... He will get cured by time.. Till then we can get some caring ,lovely scenes of mrira.. Just like Tara feeding mj.. And mj pochofying Tara's tears

awww
a lot of dairy milk silk in ur mouth😳
bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Haan jo bhi ho bas don't let her be MJ's ex lover!!!!!  

Or atleast let that love be only from her side!!!!!!

shaina. misty-

there is no chance for  al ove triangle... and even if there's love,  tit will be one -sided only... 

as for the article , it says tara suspects that they have an affair... thats possible cos if radha  meets mj , she will defo tell him abt Rp and will talk/ meet mj secretly, like kaka does... that might lead her to think that way... eventually it would be all cool btween Mriaara...

Man they are too much in love now!😳
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LoveAngel21

I am in two minds about this shooting incident...i know MJ is fictional bt i cried when he got shot... Nd i know this track will eventually churn sm hot nd sweet mriara moments so m dancing.

Abt priyal..i'l only say...our poor giraffe wil hav 2 (god forbid) romance another short heroine...tara is nt exactly tall nd priyal is even shorter! Poor viraf!

ya our hottie will act with two baby girls . But somehow chavi manages to match up with his height.. I am confused about radha mj equation.. Let's see how the story unfolds further... 😳
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ya our hottie will act with two baby girls . But somehow chavi manages to match up with his height.. I am confused about radha mj equation.. Let's see how the story unfolds further... 😳

im confused and worried abt that gun in tara's bagπŸ˜•