Ek Boond Ishq

Yipee mj got shot (loathsome killing attempt by timorous RP) - Page 3

-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _SONA_

have you seen she was walking like a model in rally and here the serious killing drama was going on..wrong time entry ๐Ÿฅฑ

do u think that she's going to come in front of everyone???i dnt think so..i mean nobody saw her yet..if she cn come to the rally just lyk that why the hell cnt she come n say she's nt dead n MJ is innocent๐Ÿ˜•i dnt kw..show anything bt nt mj tara separation..im gonna kill cvs๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

Pehli baar kisi forum mein aisa post bante dekha hai!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Hero ko goli lagne pe itni khushi!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

But I am glad Jairaj is safe and it was a very exciting episode!!!!!

I loved it when he says Tara before losing consciousness!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tara is truly his soulmate!!!!!๐Ÿ‘

And I want to kill Radha!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

lozz i agree this thing is incongruous from other forums... But each member of this forum was keen to shoot mj..including me ๐Ÿ˜†... I think he want to say unconsciously that look Tara i fulfilled your wish by being secret Santa.. That is why he was looking both aradhana and Tara ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am in two minds about this shooting incident...i know MJ is fictional bt i cried when he got shot... Nd i know this track will eventually churn sm hot nd sweet mriara moments so m dancing.

Abt priyal..i'l only say...our poor giraffe wil hav 2 (god forbid) romance another short heroine...tara is nt exactly tall nd priyal is even shorter! Poor viraf!
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _SONA_

lozz i agree this thing is incongruous from other forums... But each member of this forum was keen to shoot mj..including me ๐Ÿ˜†... I think he want to say unconsciously that look Tara i fulfilled your wish by being secret Santa.. That is why he was looking both aradhana and Tara ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes because now she will be able to lie in Aradhana's lap and cry!!!!!

Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
whole epi ws awesome
just worried abt precap
This content was originally posted by: -lovestory-

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">do u think that she's going to come in front of everyone???i dnt think so..i mean nobody saw her yet..if she cn come to the rally just lyk that why the hell cnt she come n say she's nt dead n MJ is innocent๐Ÿ˜•</font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">i dnt kw..show anything bt nt mj tara separation..im gonna kill cvs๐Ÿ˜ก</font>

one month ago i had made a post called kaka and his real intentions.. Don't know about his intentions but am having full doubts on radha.. Becoz kaka haven't said anything about mj to radha.. But yesterday when she came to know that mj will be hanged in case of her rape and murder she rushed towards rally.. What she is upto ..i don't think separation will happen but some problems will come out
mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'am i happy or upset??!! Mixed emotions amongst which I'm thinking tara phas toh nahi jaygi???
This content was originally posted by: Viji.Chandran

whole epi ws awesome
just worried abt precap

he is hero ... He will get cured by time.. Till then we can get some caring ,lovely scenes of mrira.. Just like Tara feeding mj.. And mj pochofying Tara's tears
This content was originally posted by: MastaT

I'am i happy or upset??!! Mixed emotions amongst which I'm thinking tara phas toh nahi jaygi???

me also same thinking ... Tara might get trapped in case of keeping gun inside her bag.. But i think mj will take blame on himself
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

</div>
<div>

Yes because now she will be able to lie in Aradhana's lap and cry!!!!!

aradhana said mj that tum jahannum chale jao.. Now usake kalegeko thandak padi hogi... Selfish woman ๐Ÿ˜ก