Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: thrower

Ah! ah! Sona from the Sultan's Harem :) - love that first line, so apt

"Timorous kalavavati... 🤢...can i kill you.. The way RP was attempting for fatrricide.
... It looked so chip."

Hmm...gud description...but again, I felt that Kalavathi/Rudra Pratap's plans are an EPIC FAIL and are seeming like comic capers of a comical "Joker" [with heavy doses of Batmansque Joker influences] - albeit, MJ got injured, but then, imagine, if it were not so, who would get the sympathy wave now.

Now, both adopted mum and mom-in-law will turn towards MJ.

But Rudra has a plan up his sleeve, blame the murder attempt on Tara, as the gun is in her purse and blame both MJ and Tara as being in cahoots.

hey dear i saw you in sultu's harem ...that part is really interesting to watch. What is the importance of that gun which is placed in Tara's purse... Now mj also got shot ... So how will she deal with this situation ... I hope cvs will start investigation part ,once mj gets cured completely 😃
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
... I hope we will not see any fight between priyal fans and ebians 😕 Edited by _SONA_ - 10 years ago
TINAMONI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Let the new actress come on screen first! !!!!! If she hit on mj or make trouble between tara and mj than will all fans can bash her but nicely!!!!!! What say friends. .?
Very worried about our tara,s hand bag..last seen it was beside vasu on the  sofa  ...maybe  it will get lost in the stampede? ?? Let's see what the cv's do with it