Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF - Burning Rage THREAD 2. UPD THREAD 3 PG 127 (Page 75)

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 13 September 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
will be waiting for updates of all your stories.. loved all the precaps.. do good care of yourself become healthy and then update.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angeldream14

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 14 September 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsanayairaniKMB-MSKsangeethbalacutyanushkaprincesscutty38brinnyArjunKiAshshalinikanaguaniakoolankitabaranSpoonaiKeerthiRajkumarbrishti84nano123etfrpari_goyalkajal511greshuipkkndeternitylovespellpreciouspearlyravalisharma06saakhi01Alai123moonlight2630Natasha08roshaancoalfaxMDTharunjdd1959smatsuji5madhu1210..NeverGiveUp..anonymous.mestar_fan1vrindaguptamandy15shah.1234pmehra300YaSha0512CRAZY4CARTOONHumayrahoney-sweetypup03keenu_kkshaliyoga123jeb1diyadivyaHappytwinkleT.PerudumasLinsie

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 14 September 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged

CONTD...

Khushi took the dress quickly as soon as she enter the walk in closet and wore it and sprinted out of the room before he could come back and moved toward the garden. Garden was one of the most peaceful place that she loved in this house she felt a bit free her so she spent her most of the time here she loves all the various flowers and their fragrances. She had been too wrapped up in adjusting to this twisted life that she had not even explored the house yet. She would every morning sit on the swing in the garden and just shut everything out and feel the peace and calmness around her where nothing scared her. She would talk to the gardener sometime to know the name of different flowers that were exotic and she had not seen before. But today she had this sudden erg to explore the house so she thought that after ASR will leave she will explore the house. Soon she heard HP calling her for breakfast so she walked back in with the an empty cup of tea that she relishes everyday in the garden and gave it back to HP who was waiting to take it from her and soon they both moved toward table.

Khushi saw ASR sitting on the table waiting for her and to his left was his father they had never talked to each other, heck talk is too far they don't even see each other's face. Whenever his father had tried to say anything he would get up and not even look at him and walk away. Today to they were having their breakfast in silence and after he was done with his toast and coffee he got up and moved toward Khushi who looked up at that time and ASR bent a little and pecked her lips and stayed like that for few seconds and let her go and walked out without looking or giving any importance to his so called father.

Samar had been shocked when he had first seen his son kiss his wife in front of him at the breakfast table, but soon he got over it and now it didn't affect him as he knew if he said something Arnav will never pay attention so he would eat his breakfast without a word and not look at the couple when they would be having a PDA and just keep his eyes down it was uncomfortable for him to see this. He had tried to talk to his son but he never got any reply and it made Arnav angry and he would leave his breakfast and go away so he stopped asking or saying anything. But after Arnav would leave he would try to talk to Khushi but she would never reply and see him with that doe like big eyes all scared as if ASR will pounce on her any moment. Today to he looked at Khushi and said Good Morning beta and saw her looking at him chewing her lips to control to not speak.

Khushi had been dying to talk to her husband's father but his words were clearly repeating in his head so she kept quiet even when she wanted to talk with the only member who doesn't answer in mono syllabus but she was scared of her husband. She looked at him but said nothing and then called for HP to bring her a paratha she had been craving to eat prathas in breakfast she was tied of this bread and sandwich pancakes etc in breakfast. She had said HP to make Indian breakfast from now on but when she had walked in she had seen her paratha in Samar's plate but she said nothing as she knew if she did maybe Arnav would explode so she was nibbling on a toast and waited for HP to bring her a paratha. Soon HP had come and served her a paratha and she was relishing it and after a long time she felt content with her breakfast and a smile lit up on her face.

Samar was looking at her and smiled at her childish antics she was happy seeing a paratha as if she had got a treasure. But soon his smile was vanished and a deep routed pain surface back and a whimper escaped his mouth his son had never cherished anything in life and they were to be blamed for it he lost his innocence at a very young age and what was left of him was killed by him he face palmed his face and all that they did to his only son flashed in his mind and a lone tear fell from his eyes. He was too late to mend his relation with his son and to heal his son's shattered heart. Now he knew that his son was the most cruelest person and he knew few thinks he had done but he knew he had no right to say him anything when he should have he neglected him and know it's too late to beg for a one more chance.

Khushi looked at Samar lost in his thought and took the small note pad she had and write something down and passed it toward him who was sitting opposite to her and cleared her throat to gain his attention. Samar heard her clear her throat that brought him out of his musing and he looked at her and saw her gesturing through her eyes still not talking to him and saw what she was gesturing to and saw a note pad and something written on it and picked it up to read.

"HI
Good Morning,
I should not talk to you Arnavji will be mad at me and when he is mad he gets angry and it's not at all good.
But he never said I can't write to you so we can communicate like this and don't tell this to any one if he knows he will punish me."

Samar read the note and a smile lit up his face she was really a kid and he looked up at her and said yes off course you can talk to me like this I will answer anything you want a smile lit up on her face and she was happy to at least find someone to talk to so she took the note pad and wrote "Can you give me a tour of the house I have not seen it yet." Samar smiled at her and said sure lets go and soon they both were exploring the house and he was showing her around and Khushi had forgotten she was not suppose to talk to him and was speaking nineteen to hundred in a breath and Samar was enjoying her company. He showed her the entire house.

Khushi saw everything with enthusiasm and was happy that she at least got someone to speak to. Suddenly they stopped in front of a door Khushi was about to open it but Samar held her hand and said we should not go their Arnav would not like it and pulled her and said I will show you something you will truly like. Khushi was confused why they can't go there but soon her mind was diverted but Samar and she forgot about the mysterious door. Samar looked back at the door and whispered to himself I hope to see you one day but I know he would never let it happen he is to stubborn and only you can control him get well soon for him or else he will destroy everyone and himself to.

[Living Room]

[Lounge Area Facing Garden]

[DINNING ROOM]

[Bed Rooms Each With Different Theme]

Luxurious-and-Thrilling-Master-Bedroom-Decoration-with-Pleasant-Canopy-Bed-590x395.jpg (590395)

[KITCHEN AREA]

Samar led her to the in-house swimming pool and Khushi shrieked seeing it and shouted loud there is a swimming pool to and said I want to swim. 

[INDOOR POOL]

But Samar held her hand and said beta it's lunch time you should freshen up and join me for lunch. Khushi wanted to swim but she was hungry after the tour of such a big place so she agreed to Samar and left for her room thinking she will come to swim later. Khushi left to her room and Samar left to the place he wanted to go from the moment Khushi had tried to enter it. He walked to the door and called someone from his phone soon the door opened and a woman walked out and said good afternoon sir. Ma'am is well she has been stable and there is no improvement in her. Samar nodded at the women and she left back in. Samar closed his eyes and opened to look at the close door and said he need you please come back to him and walked away. My sins had become your curse and his suffering.

TO BE CONTD...

DO LEAVE A COMMENT N LIKE

KHUSHI IS A TEENAGER SO DON'T TRY TO FIND SENSE IN WHAT SHE DOES SHE CAN CHANGE HER MIND AS EASILY AS SOMEONE CHANGES CLOTH SHE IS CONFUSED AND CURIOUS BOTH.

ASR DOESN'T LUST ON HER HE THINKS HE HAS A RIGHT ON HER AND SHE BELONGS TO HIM AND WHAT BELONGS TO HIM HE CAN USE IT AS HE PLEASES.

ASR IS BEAST AND HE WILL NOT MELLOW DOWN JUST FROM A SINGLE GESTURE AND WHEN YOU HAD BEEN THROUGH A LOT YOU CAN'T LET SOMEONE EASILY IN YOUR LIFE AND READILY CHANGE YOURSEL. HE WILL NOT BE THE CARRYING AND GENTLE TYPE SO STOP THINKING ONE FINE DAY HE WILL BE A PRINCE CHARMING NOT GONE HAPPEN AT LEAST RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE SEEN ONLY A BIT OF HIS MONSTORITY.

[NOCOPY]

Edited by angeldream14 - 14 September 2014 at 9:20am

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

divya15hbshubhiguptababy2012aparna1316luvsanayairaniKMB-MSKjyogulRUDY575sangeethbalatinad3loverarhi_love_bonicutyanushkaangelasweetybea_romaniakoolthinkggreenRealityTruthipkroseKashish9ayeshapastabrinnyshalinikanaguthangam100dershikaneel11ankitabarannano123SpoonaiKeerthiRajkumarSakhi2013brishti84arshilove14pran28671Huleygirlloves_aishuetfrgreshunitrit95ipkkndeternitykajal511preciouspearlyrosalineakroshaanMeerah14ravalisharma06koiskSirenMitrasmatjdd1959Alai123saakhi01MDTharuncoalfaxAnamika100moonlight2630Natasha08mandy15..NeverGiveUp..anonymous.mehoney-sweetyshah.1234pmehra300YaSha0512CRAZY4CARTOONsuji5madhu1210Humayramissmkvrindaguptastar_fan1yoga123diyadivya-Roshini-pup03HappytwinkleT.PeruAlone111keenu_kkTheSexyDevilsiva2901jeb1shalidumasLinsie

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 14 September 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
HELLO TO ALL
MY HEALTH IS FINE BUT I'M ON BED REST N ITS MOST TORTUROUS.
SO THE UPDATES R GONE BE SLOW.ConfusedOuch

Edited by angeldream14 - 14 September 2014 at 9:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smddnitrit95ipkkndeternityAlai123SirenMitrapup03Linsie

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 14 September 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

furjadRealityTruthaniakoolipkkndeternityAlai123ravalisharma06Humayrahoney-sweetymadhu1210pup03Linsie

angeldream14-pm Senior Member
angeldream14-pm
angeldream14-pm

Posted: 14 September 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
BUDDY ME FOR PM

AND I WILL ACCEPT ONLY THOSE WHO LIKE N COMMENT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alai123pup03

saakhi01 IF-Dazzler
saakhi01
saakhi01

Posted: 14 September 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Awesome update... Pls give lots of Arshi moments in d next update...

Thanks for d pm.

angeldream14

shah.1234 IF-Rockerz
shah.1234
shah.1234

Posted: 14 September 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
its very confusing who is that women

angeldream14

Go to top