•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Sanyu just made my day 2day. Her innovative idea kamaal ka tha. The way she realized her mistake though it was not a big one, her positive attitude, her confidence just blew me away. Sanyukta's character just represents any ordinary girl who dreams big & is ambitious.Even Harshi portrays this role very well. She never overacts by any means. Any young ambitious girl can relate to sanyukta.
I hope even in  2moro's episode she proves to randhir that women r stronger than men(in that library waala scene)
I agree cent percent wid u.
Today's epi ws wonderfull. Both Sanyukta's nd Randhir's ideas wr innovative in deir own essence.
Both handled d situation wid sheer brilliance.πŸ‘
Wht Randhir said abt Sanyukta ws ri8 to some extent. She had presence of mind bt nt rational thinking.
Bt I'm happy dat despite doing d silly blunder she qualified fr nxt round. I also luved hr firm determination 2wrds d 1st position. 😊

The precap ws so damn gud. I dn't think i'll be able to sleep tonight.

hey!
i agree with u dr,
even vardhan got impressed by her idea
eagerly waiting for 2morow's episode 
sandhir rocks⭐️ πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by KAJU10

I agree cent percent wid u.
Today's epi ws wonderfull. Both Sanyukta's nd Randhir's ideas wr innovative in deir own essence.
Both handled d situation wid sheer brilliance.πŸ‘
Wht Randhir said abt Sanyukta ws ri8 to some extent. She had presence of mind bt nt rational thinking.
Bt I'm happy dat despite doing d silly blunder she qualified fr nxt round. I also luved hr firm determination 2wrds d 1st position. 😊

The precap ws so damn gud. I dn't think i'll be able to sleep tonight.

I agree both of their ideas were innovative...nd abt the  precape..OMG..it was killer..πŸ˜†Randhir was giving so intense look😳😳...both of them were really looking good..
agree completely..harshita has emoted sayunta's character so well..every young ambitious girl can relate to her and she never fails to prove that girls r no less than boys..i hope she defeats randhir in the rest of the rounds, Mr Attitude πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

and after the precap super excited for 2mmrw's epi πŸ˜³πŸ˜›