Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
WOW wOW .. amazing update ... will be waiting for next part post it soon dear 
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
waiting for the next update eagerly..😊
fleurs thumbnail

Khushi is so adorable ... love her concern πŸ€—  Arnav at one end thinking to cover up as to why he didn't sleep in her room the previous night but this sweet girl surprising him by her concern for the man who always acted rude & strict was fab. Anji looks like a caring sister. She concerned for Khushi  & she saying "...don't let her out of your sight" was awesome. Loved the surprised Anji when she heard about Khushi staying at RM

Khushi is such a kid. When Arnav denied helping her in filling the form immediately she boldly speaking up ... I'm loving this girl. The scene were Arnav warns her not to make trouble & shooing her off was cute πŸ˜ƒ Did Arnav address Khushi as troublemaker to Rhea ... poor Khushi she must have been embarrassed. Hot Rakshas πŸ˜‰ ... liked that

The minute Rhea & Khushi heard a male voice, I thought it was Arnav back again. Ashish's entry was nice. Does Ashish have some feelings for Rhea or was it just a casual talk? It looks like Rhea has a crush on Arnav looking at the way she's affected by Arnav's presence when he's around. So Ashu too dislikes RK just like the way I do. The convo between the trio - Khushi, Ashish & Rhea was enjoyable to read

Khushi running behind Arnav & not giving up though he ignored her; then she concerned regarding his health  was so sweet. I guess Arnav was too rude to her when he said he'll pack her off. It's understandable that he's annoyed with her pesters & her chatters but my heart pained for her when he said he'll pack her off ... he very well knows that she has no one & no where to go. Waiting eagerly to see what happens next ... will Arnav apologize or ...

Thanks for the PM 😊

Shaintini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khushi is so cute. Loved her antics.
Beautiful update.
Congrats for the new thread.
Gayuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it.
Khushi is so cute.
Nice update.
Congrats for the new thread.
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on new thread. 
Awesome update. 
Wife? ????
Ashu and Rhea they are best...
I like that part
frite thumbnail
It's always a pleasure to read ur updates,
Love that line from arnav: are you my wife???? lol, I cud practically imagine the whole scene πŸ˜†
Gr8 update waiting for the next one eagerly... 
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ufff
Rhea and Ashu are shameless creatures

Arnav is just... 

Dono

Khushi is all over him

When will the fire spark?
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc part dear
it seems interesting that despite having her own bro khushi is living with arnav...
Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

superb update...loved it:)