Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saru323 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What horror is waiting out thr fr kushi? y thr z no past details abt RK? i knw thqt r alot to cm but no patience dear, hey if Rhea knws evrytyn abt kushi's past y doesnt she knw abt RK? lots and lots of fishy tuffs well waiting
fanfollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mysterious nightmares! Story is getting really interesting. Adding to that Arnav and Khushi sleeping in the same bed.so far Arnav hasn't shown any romantic feelings towards Khushi. Will this change things. Can't wait for the next update
soapopera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after a long time we got an update for this...really missing this story a lot! 
i should say khushi has started getting comfortable with arnav n their relationship is improving cont day after day...n i m loving it! they are adorable though they fight with each other!
i dunno why khushi saw a dream of tat kind with RK..she is supposed to be more comfortable wit rk right...but on t whole we love arnav n khushi together anytime! 
please update soon :)
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just loved it
So much in this update
Firstly khushi cooked food fr him to get things done hr way n what was shocking that he actually praised n they hv a good convo too
N talking abt khushi's dream I felt it was a dream it gv goosebumps I too was scared bt whn I read abt Arnav coming to rescue her I ws like It cnt be dream bt the kiss cleared everything as it cnt be real fr now [:-p]
*idiot grinning * both in 1 bed now Arnav can't escape hehehe
How will this night of them pass cnt wait to read more
Thnx 4 pm
P.s plz update soon my harmones cnt wait to read abt the happenings of dreadful night
Loved it every time u leave me in amaze
IPKlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was one amazing update!!! That dream felt too real and surprising...I hope Khushi analyzes the dream and reaches the right conclusion...It is Arnav who is always going to take care of her and be there with her and she should beware of RK!!! 😊
ragvir92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update as usual di
No info about RK family.Looks like he has some secrets
Arhi is cute
Fairy-Ami thumbnail
Amazing update! Sorry haven't been commenting! The update was great! Love the unique concept of this story! This RK seems off, wonder what's with him! Hope khushi's dream comes true and she sees RK's real face and arnav and her get together! 😳 Can't wait for the next update! Update soon and PM me please ;)
silver21 thumbnail
Update after long!!Good one!πŸ‘
bubblz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Very interesting...
RK now even i am curious...
Arnav kissed her in her dream...
Waiting for the dream come true... 😳
Arnav n khushi in same bed... Ahem ahem.. 😳
Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woow... Nyc updt... So, arnav don't get any negative thing abt rk bt his past is a mystery & dats really suspicious... & den again khushi's dream also hv anthr tale 4 her... Bt y wid she saw rk talking abt rhea & movie...??? Well can be illogical or may be ur clue... & arnav isn't all khadus he appreciated her cooking & teased her too... & she dreamed abt kissing him... Woow I m super excited to read d next chptr...