Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Poor Khushi...but should I be really saying that...? Yes may be because of the scary Nightmare...especially her being stranded n ditched... Also..may be for Getting shouted st by Arnav in the morning... But DEFINATELY not for the dream regarding the KISS...may be it's going to make her see RK n Rhea n Arnav in completely different light slowly...
sskaug25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a beautiful update Shradds.  Loved it . The dream and its after effect was beautiful. Hope that the dream will act as an alert for khushi. Loved Aman , hope he will be able to dig out the past related to RK. A kiss in the dream that was lovely.  Arnav will always keep a watch on her and protect her, so khushi will be safe. Hope that khushi will now be on alert regarding RK. The last scene was beautiful. Both in the same bed snuggling to each other. Now waitng to see their reaction after they woke up. Thanks for this colourful holi gift. Wish you a Happy holi.
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
Bt i guess next update wud be much more awesome as it wud reveal arnav's reaction on getting up in d morning...
Poor arnanv, he wud be out of his wits...
mayapvj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There r too many relations ...RK and rhea there is some connect, so also rhea and ashu and w.r.t safety angle of khushi there r some more characters still to be introduced in yr story...loved the pace and detail...thanks
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
First of all happy holi...
it was a trest on festival..

superb update...

Arnav act so wisely for evry step he take... its good on his part..

khushi being a kid of 18 and naughty and innocent.. i realky enjy reading evry bite of her..

i really enjy her character.. as i guess she can be the reason for arnav in future to gt himself as he lost wen his mom died..
and nw he is acting more of serious nd matured than his age..

aww our princess cookd food...all his favourites... good ..
smething that brought a smile on his face..

khushi is gtng affected of him.. veery slowly bt he startd building home in her thoughts and in her dreams..

khushi had a nightmare may be due to all happenings of the day clashed all togthr in her thoughts and the excitement for all new.. frm college start to arnav's thanks to meet with rk..
overjoyed her and it ended up to a senseless nightmare..

wat khushi on ssme matress with arnav..

khushi's comforter is soon changing to a warmth of hard muscles..

excitd to read the nxt.mrg...

its s superb classi update..
as i may hav said many a tyms eRlier u are one of my fav..
and the reason i startd gtng fond of if..
so thanks for ur wndrful stories..

m still in wait for cyftp srason 2..
as mpc 2 is a rock

m gtng greedy ... wish we gt cyftp season 2.

once again hats off.. to you..
as u are a fantastic superb excellent writer.

and bst writer knwn to pen bst stories..

nadiafarjana thumbnail
wonderful update...
happy holi.
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank God, RK seems fishy... I can't think him as a good guy... Make him bad, selfish and whatever else... But NOT good... Loved how Khushi cooked his favorite dishes for him to get permission... And Arnav is just so guardian-ish... And Khushi's dream... So he has invade in her dream already... WOW... And the ending is just too cute... Can't wait enough to see his reaction when they will wake up...
chichi220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww really nice don't like rk one bit oh finally in same bed
mamidis thumbnail
So khushi started to feel for arnav... LovedIit. Thanks
Mojoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This dream is all what we want to happen...hehehhe...
Wese Update was fanttaassttiicc...I wanted Khushi to knw about Arnav's sneak out...I mean him pretnding that he slept in her room...Abhi to Khushi has run into his room an slept peacefully...Par subah udth kr Arnavji ne Kisi Sher ki tarah Dhaaarrna shuru kr dena hai...