Frequent Posters

arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
res..

will unres asa i m dne with reading dis

unres...

awww first of all thanks for the pm..
evn i gt it mre quickly by following u ovr twitter.. thanks for that too...

Nw beginning with the update yaa .. i guess i was clear frm begining y khushi was at arnav's place as her extended family dsnt gt well along with her and its just ashu who is well and like her as her small lovely sis... so no doubts about dis...

nxt coming to khushi... she is fabulous... i really appreciate hw u hav potrayd her character ... its to good... she is naughty , talkative, chirpy , bubbly andmore ovr that naive sole... an it can be easily concluded by redibh about her... just thanks to u for mending her character so well..
i mst say she is like "chotta packet bada dhamaka"

Nw coming to arnav ... yaa he will take tym to be back to himself as he has lost the most imp.. prsn of his life ...his maa. Its nt so easy for him to be back to nrml wen no one is deir to share his griefs and sorrows..
or to make him crying or make himself burst out his cries to gt all his hidden pain out...
so i go totally with him..
infact i appreciate he with all his pains and sorrows still managing all well and taking care of khushi (the way he knws). As we all knw our arnav always lack to shw wat he feel or wat he want to convey.. for the one he care and love..

and talking about khushi .. he evn dnt knw yt do he care for her genuinely or just for the.sake as a guardian...(coz.. man he too is nt so elder to judge the situations and cnsider his thoughts ciz it too soon ).
bt he is doing a good job.

i really like hw khushi is... blabbering all tyms... m sure sme day arnav will be used to her blabberings and will miss wen she will quiet or out of his sight..

i am happy atleast this rk dsnt gt a chance to meet her and i evn wish he dsnt gt it until she start sharing a good rapport with arnav... yaa i knw its in progress...

Aww i hate hw manorma.. hw she bit nails into khushi's happy mood.. spoiler ..

and grt thing arnav gt to knw his ext. family's intensions and nw he can take a btr care of her... and atleast he cnsidr the fact that she had no one by her side and he in that terms is a bit lucky as earlier he had his mom and nw still he had his sister to.care for him... so mature thought..

Superb one hw he askd her to shop frm ar fashions... it was a nice change frm nrml for me..

Arnav in terms of guardian is perfect as he measure all her moves.. bt yt i guess a lng journey to be her prince charming..

superb update... i really appreciate all ur efforts.. in putting a superb update ... and to be true really ur hard work speaks... in form of these fantastic marvellous updates...

Edited by arnavini - 10 years ago
nitrit95 thumbnail
finaly got an update nice story i like khushi 
Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was good and now knew the reason behind khushi staying with raizadas
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Me!

I am so glad to see an update after so long, I hope you are doing good:)
Update was lovely😃

OMG Khushi yelled at him, it was the best part of the whole update. Arnav talked to Khushi's principal, I wonder what did he talk about?😕

Poor little girl, at such a under age he has to go through so much. I hate her Chachi but I am glad at least Ashu is with her and now ArnavJi who is a bit rude but he will come along soon😳

Aww Arnav took her to AR studios, adorable:D

One more thing I loved about the update is that, she is getting acquainted to his ways😃 

I don't like Khushi getting desperate for RK😒 Kya karu dil hain ke ASR ko chhodta hi nahi:P

Continue soon!
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😈 oh no 2nd page 🥱
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shraddu, we missed u

lemme read the update
indhuza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha surprise update...loved it...
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow ud finally
awesome yar...khusi did know many things about will and rightly back answered arnav...poor arnav was so speechless
and he had to fill forms and listen to her stories too..haha

so she did went out but didnt get chance to meet rk...and they are waiting for college to open...and arnav met dean for some major purpose for sure

ashu is fond of khusi but his parents dont even when the money was rihtly of khusi...poor khusi felt soo alone after that talk...and arnav heard it tooo...and his innervoice told him that she has no one except him..hehe

shopping spree for khusi and finally now waiting for colege and to meet rk ...but let see what arnav had planned
Edited by AR_EternalLove - 10 years ago
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
finally...after so many days...got an update..!!!
this was brilliant.!!!
w8ng for next..!
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good that she gave it back... loved it.. hope Aashu doesn't change... poor girl..