MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Naikravina

me too thinking the same.

i reeealy hopee sooo 
kchaims thumbnail
I hope so too .
Normally fans cry when leads are getting separated and we cry for sending the lead actress away 🀣

only gustakhians will understand πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope, we fans are demanding for a separation we r unique fans πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Socklet thumbnail
Originally posted by: -najmeen-

I hope so too .
Normally fans cry when leads are getting separated and we cry for sending the lead actress away 🀣

true 
suwas thumbnail
I hope so. Its about time she leaves. Nikhil knows that the one who is really suffering in this whole deal is Laajo & he is wrong in using her as punching bag but goes ahead & does the same once again.
As Burkha said Laajo won't mind if Nikhil doesn't love her but can't stand if he starts hating her.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I hope so too .

You are so right.. πŸ˜†

I just hope she finally understands and gets out of this crazy house.. truly Nikhil did not fulfill his responsibilities anyways.. he stated he could not lover her yet would make sure she received the respect his wife deserves.. Funny a man who cant see past his so called love will make sure the women repeatedly insulted in his home due to faith in him.. is taken care of.. especially when he is the first to overlook her feelings..!! and no offense but I am so sick and tired of his sorry's they just annoy me now..!
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally by
suwas]I hope so. Its about time she leaves. Nikhil knows that the one who is really suffering in this whole deal is Laajo & he is wrong in using her as punching bag but goes ahead & does the same once again.
As Burkha said Laajo won't mind if Nikhil doesn't love her but can't stand if he starts hating her.

Nikhil and Ishana's affair disgusts me.  Laajo should leave since she has not been accepted as a wife or as a daughter in law.  I do not like Laajo but I feel very sorry for her.

Laajo has told lots of lies to her parents by praising Nikhil's  family.  Laajo herself has said that the truth always come to light so her lies will be exposed in time.

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want her to leave only after proving that she is innocent .Before that I don't want her to leave.
agalyacute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hope so too .

ya me too...when i watch precap i felt very happy seeing their seperation,,
only gustakhians will understand πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£