Post Reply: ARSHI FF: ~PAWN~ #11 Note Page 107 *14/07/2018 - Page 73

Posted: 5 years ago
Hi dear I would love to read this story n plz can you start your other bonded for the womb best friends where arnav n khusi are best friends n they plan a baby together.
Wow. Oh my god. I cudnt believe myself. Appy u came back. Love u dear. Missed ur writing much. Pls write soon. Not only this others stories as well, but first this. Want to see arnav madly in love with khusi, extremely possessive abt her and lots of hot stuff too. Plz give me link of ur wattapad acnt. Waiting waiting again waiting
Originally posted by -Koeli_Appy-

Hi Guys,
First of all thank you so much for your responses. I am overwhelmed by it. I just wanted you guys to know that specailly those who arent in my friend list that i am going to continue this story on WattPad. I am already editing the former parts and slowing re-posting the story. Thank you for all your patience and love. If you dont have my WattPad ID just PM me.
Koeli (Appy)
i'm already reading your stories there.
welcome back...i have myself come back after a long time and searched for the story and update...luckily found it...

i went through ur wattpad id. you havent updated any new chapter there .. plz update .
Pm me d link. Welcome back...

Hey amazing chapters plz update chap 24... Plz Appy Di when are You going to update ur stories