India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Koi to batao yeh ho kya raha hain

DearZindagi12 IF-Dazzler
DearZindagi12
DearZindagi12

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
yeh twist dek kar main puri tarah se pagal bangayi hoon..bohot jald hum agra ke pagal kane main..nahi nahi vaha par bhi agra hain..kisi aur pagal kane main enroll karne jarahe hain...bus ab bohot hogaye..

Jallu kissed ben's hand...yawk... and flirting with her...chiii..hey bhagwan..matlab zee wale sab ko ullu bana di..twist end hone jarahi hain...no dont think this is going to end ... now amer and arga people will be busy in marriage preperations...

ben baby its request..please kiss kardo jalal ko jaldi.. i cant c this torture anymore...

ab next misunderstanding hakim will be soon against jalal and all willans will fight with jallu...but ben track will continue...main to jarahi hoon sanyaas lene...nahi dekna hain muje benazir akbar...chalo kon kon arahe hain mere sath himalayas...

worst twist...aakir is twist ka writer kon hain...koi muje batado..planning to murder that writer...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

detihans1the_RijJarpsilent_moonraparthidollysunshine_sunjodahakdhadeewaaniiMishika123AnkitaKaranstaker123MaddyOSonaLuvZaSafelasinghILTHBEBbokul

ppluvkuch IF-Sizzlerz
ppluvkuch
ppluvkuch

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Actually todays epi means jalal liked bens company...pushed her only aftr mistaking her as jodha...what the hell...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

silent_moonjodahakdhadeewaaniisunshine_sunDearZindagi12AnkitaKaranSonaLuvZaSafMihrimahMaddyOILTHBEBelasingh

DearZindagi12 IF-Dazzler
DearZindagi12
DearZindagi12

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppluvkuch

Actually todays epi means jalal liked bens company...pushed her only aftr mistaking her as jodha...what the hell...

yeah..chalo tata bye...bloody idiot i am ...who believed zee people...they fooled me saying that its going to end soon... when are they going to end after one year...after jallu having one baby with ben...idiots only...  now he is going to pacify a bandhi...crap show ...that all i can say...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

silent_moonakdhadeewaaniisunshine_sunMaddyOSonaLuvZaSaf

sunshine_sun IF-Dazzler
sunshine_sun
sunshine_sun

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
i quit ! till this track end...m a fool trapped by Ekta magnum opus...AngryAngry

Edited by sunshine_sun - 07 January 2014 at 8:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

silent_moonDearZindagi12

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
 i'm fed-up too .. they r dragging this ben track on and on. Angry Angry Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine_sunMihrimah

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
waise yeh shaayad purane shot scenes hain. They must have shot some new stuff and put them in btwn the old which would explain some of the shoddily edited scenes which must have been done in hurry!!!!
Perhaps that may be the reason we see RT on his feet in some scenes and resting his feet in some of the later ones - like the epi yesterday the first part had him on his feet but the later part and today saw him in his Anantashayana pose!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine_sunDearZindagi12akdhadeewaanii

DearZindagi12 IF-Dazzler
DearZindagi12
DearZindagi12

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

waise yeh shaayad purane shot scenes hain. They must have shot some new stuff and put them in btwn the old which would explain some of the shoddily edited scenes which must have been done in hurry!!!!
Perhaps that may be the reason we see RT on his feet in some scenes and resting his feet in some of the later ones - like the epi yesterday the first part had him on his feet but the later part and today saw him in his Anantashayana pose!!!

koi bhi pose de... par too much torture yar... i dont think ben is going bid farewell next one year... this is not my cup of tea... just hate zee...who said its goign to end soon
DearZindagi12 IF-Dazzler
DearZindagi12
DearZindagi12

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonilausarun

i'm fed-up too .. they r dragging this ben track on and on. Angry Angry Angry

am irritated too... just quit the show itself...this track not going to end next one yr

Go to top