Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

So finally story moved a tiny bit.

Did Desais talk like puppets? I still remember how they turned their heads in unison towards saras when Kumud(on agni pariksha day when she confronts villagers) says it is saras who saved her.

Danny! you did it. But, next time your wife acts like an insane person even after your today's show of confidence and love in her, just go berserk and give her a pasting.
I think in one way I am liking this importance to other characters in the absence of Kumud. For a show to survive, relying too much on leads is not the way. Other characters need to be given importance is what I always believed. Except that all this is executed in a loose way like you said.

Santhi, I too would have liked a parallel track, had there been any conviction in it. 

In early day, we had Guniyal and VC conversations, we had Kumari Umesh track, we had dukhbas story VC LN relationship 

And now we have kalika but no yash, we have kusum Danny, but kusum has been so badly depicted that the track has no takers 

Parallel tracks need to be realistic and sensible, need to have their role in propelling the story forward for the leads, and also take the pressure off the leads 

And it would again come back to good writing - which is what is lacking 

Btw, is it in every show that the cvs keep changing? In ipk I don't remember so many changes 

..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

congrats Arshi .๐Ÿค— ur The most popular member all time in SC forum .of course it was me with 17000 likes u just crossed me today ..

congo shongo ๐Ÿฅณ i m happy its u ...n yeah thoda jealous bhi ๐Ÿค”

epi okay tha ...i loved gauti pie in hoodie ...tight hoodie ..yeeammm yeeammm ..baki sab bhar me jaye
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

As Sudha said, take a bow for your kindness and patience Arshi.๐Ÿ‘

I am all for developing logical, reasonable parallel tracks as it takes the pressure off the leads. Any soap can not run solely on the basis of the leads' story. Parallel tracks should aid the leads story and overall story move forward though and not be the focus. Here the CVs are in a bind it seems for various reasons including their lack of creativity๐Ÿ˜‰

I would have sorely missed seeing Samud together if I was watching the show daily like everyone else. I can understand how annoying it must be to watch Kalika and Kusum taking so much screen space. Wonder how much notice was given to the CVs about Jen's leave, how much notice is required anyway since I doubt these folks plan the tracks in advance. Doubtful CVs could have done much better with adequate notice.

Watching Dansum story develop under different circumstances would have been interesting even for me. But everything about Dansum is wrong to begin with... Kumud promising Kusum she will marry Saras presuming that he will, Danny being kept in the dark about Kusum's feelings and the continuing lies. (Not to mention most folks had their hearts set on Kumari-Danny jodi and biggest logic ki vaat of Kusum falling for Saras) Did Kusum tell Danny she is making tea and then only offer it to Saras? And then Saras giving it to Danny who assumes Kusum made breakfast for him?All this lying and nautanki from Saras๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคข

Worst part of this whole fiasco is Kusum realizing Danny's love, her redemption and everyone forgiving her after the depths her character fell to. That would kill me more than Kusum falling for Saras and you that itself was so huge for me that I stopped watching the show.

Couldnt Kusum fall for a random guy and then have Danny supporting her? Are the CVs thinking we will feel bad for Kusum and sympathize with her? What is with all this 'meri kya galti hai' and Desais also feel no galti of Kusum!!!

Saras' childhood traumatic experience was cured in under 5 minutes by our Ms know-it-all Sundari by a dog and the bone game. Such a serious matter that would take months or years even of treatment by a shrink. Similarly this lying, pretending, playacting by Saras and gang will cure a delusional, lying, selfish, conniving... bleep... Kusum overnight? Waah.

Did you say NOW SC has become pedestrian and like other saas-bahu shows? NOW being the key word๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Great post from you Nandy, and from the moment Saras conned kusum and Danny into this marriage  I have not been able to relate to him. 

Getting Kumud to disappear, playing these games with kusum, tricking Danny into believing kusum cares about him, putting the whole family under stress about missing Kumud, just to scare kusum. 

All this is very detrimental to Saras's character as it was. Poor writing again - Meri record ki needle is stuck on poor writing ๐Ÿ˜†
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: happychappy

Arshi, 

1. First of all, YBAWBTTS (your bytes are way better than the show)

2. Varun had the most lines today that he's ever had in this show, and he did a good job with it. I think SC has been good learning ground for him. Following in his "bhaiyya"'s footsteps.๐Ÿ˜‰ 

3. Bhaiyya on the other hand seemed to be having a tough time keeping a straight face, and I for one dont blame him at all. Considering the level of "creativity" on offer, I am impressed he was not actually ROFL.

Must be so hard for the actors to pull off something totally senseless

In that sense Soni has a real challenge for what she does and wears and speaks are all completely meaningless to me 

I wonder how she convinces herself about her work ! 
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshics

In that sense Soni has a real challenge for what she does and wears and speaks are all completely meaningless to me 

I wonder how she convinces herself about her role! 

Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Finally a ray of hope!! I mean kusum aunty finally realizing that doodh pita baccha Danny is not really a baccha but as good a lover as his bro.

N since she takes herself as Kumud's shadow, she is getting Saras' shadow as life partner. 
Life is so good to this selfish girl. She should b grateful.
As for the rest of the epi, non discuss-able !!

But janu, CVs deserve a thwack on the head for this kusum track 

Abhi bhi the way she keeps justifying that none of it was her fault, she is bechari, pyaar ki maari 

All she did, she did in innocence and out of love, 

I just wish her realization came after some more misery to her. 

Bahut aaraam se she is sudharoed already 

Anyway sannu ki, kam se kam iss kusum naam ki museebat se chutti mil gayi 

I just hope the precap doesn't bring back a more monstrous evil kusum 

I have a bad feeling about the precap 
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...B.N.K...

congrats Arshi .๐Ÿค— ur The most popular member all time in SC forum .of course it was me with 17000 likes u just crossed me today ..

congo shongo ๐Ÿฅณ i m happy its u ...n yeah thoda jealous bhi ๐Ÿค”

epi okay tha ...i loved gauti pie in hoodie ...tight hoodie ..yeeammm yeeammm ..baki sab bhar me jaye

Thanks Toni, that's great news and I am happy. Of course I am going to pretend that I beat you to it, and I shall completely forget that it happened because you stopped writing, and because your id changed. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ya, he really did look cute in the hoodie, slinking around at night 
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shrija, Arshi, Anette, my weekly pravachan SP female lead style is over. I shall now return to discussing Dikra's pink shirts ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  and his pink coats if we could discuss NB 6 here๐Ÿ˜‰)
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Arshics

I wonder how she convinces herself about her work ! 

Ok, I got to watch this one... Gautie pie had trouble keeping a straight face???!!! Yup dont blame him at all... everyone has a breaking point๐Ÿ˜‰

Soni has a steady job that pays well without much effort and that is enough justification for her๐Ÿ˜ƒ I find most actors especially daily soap ones do not really think about their roles... there is not much to it anyway and mostly they are unable to for various reasons๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ referring to your reply above to Santhi... what wonderful conversations and interactions back in the day between VC and Gun, Dukhba and Gun and others too, such a treat to watch. I so miss Mehul as kaka and his singing just as much as you miss Yatin as VC.

tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

Shrija, Arshi, Anette, my weekly pravachan SP female lead style is over. I shall now return to discussing Dikra's pink shirts ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  and his pink coats if we could discuss NB 6 here๐Ÿ˜‰)

๐Ÿ˜ณ
@Bold Oh I have already done my part on his profile page๐Ÿ˜†