Saraswatichandra

Hero bytes (Page 3)

-sudha- Goldie
-sudha-
-sudha-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happychappy

Arshi, 
1. First of all, YBAWBTTS (your bytes are way better than the show)

2. Varun had the most lines today that he's ever had in this show, and he did a good job with it. I think SC has been good learning ground for him. Following in his "bhaiyya"'s footsteps.Wink 

3. Bhaiyya on the other hand seemed to be having a tough time keeping a straight face, and I for one dont blame him at all. Considering the level of "creativity" on offer, I am impressed he was not actually ROFL.

@Bold !There you said it!! This was exactly what I said after watching the episode! How come the characters, and most so Saras didnt double up in laughter mouthing the dialogues and enacting the scenes  ! It was ludicrous !to say the least !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annetehappychappyGul.S_EfSiri22

DocWho Goldie
DocWho
DocWho

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

As Sudha said, take a bow for your kindness and patience Arshi.Clap

I am all for developing logical, reasonable parallel tracks as it takes the pressure off the leads. Any soap can not run solely on the basis of the leads' story. Parallel tracks should aid the leads story and overall story move forward though and not be the focus. Here the CVs are in a bind it seems for various reasons including their lack of creativityWink

I would have sorely missed seeing Samud together if I was watching the show daily like everyone else. I can understand how annoying it must be to watch Kalika and Kusum taking so much screen space. Wonder how much notice was given to the CVs about Jen's leave, how much notice is required anyway since I doubt these folks plan the tracks in advance. Doubtful CVs could have done much better with adequate notice.

Watching Dansum story develop under different circumstances would have been interesting even for me. But everything about Dansum is wrong to begin with... Kumud promising Kusum she will marry Saras presuming that he will, Danny being kept in the dark about Kusum's feelings and the continuing lies. (Not to mention most folks had their hearts set on Kumari-Danny jodi and biggest logic ki vaat of Kusum falling for Saras) Did Kusum tell Danny she is making tea and then only offer it to Saras? And then Saras giving it to Danny who assumes Kusum made breakfast for him?D'ohAll this lying and nautanki from SarasConfusedDead

Worst part of this whole fiasco is Kusum realizing Danny's love, her redemption and everyone forgiving her after the depths her character fell to. That would kill me more than Kusum falling for Saras and you that itself was so huge for me that I stopped watching the show.

Couldnt Kusum fall for a random guy and then have Danny supporting her? Are the CVs thinking we will feel bad for Kusum and sympathize with her? What is with all this 'meri kya galti hai' and Desais also feel no galti of Kusum!!!

Saras' childhood traumatic experience was cured in under 5 minutes by our Ms know-it-all Sundari by a dog and the bone game. Such a serious matter that would take months or years even of treatment by a shrink. Similarly this lying, pretending, playacting by Saras and gang will cure a delusional, lying, selfish, conniving... bleep... Kusum overnight? Waah.

Did you say NOW SC has become pedestrian and like other saas-bahu shows? NOW being the key wordBig smile

WOW Nandy ji!!! Take a bow =)

The one in bold used to nag me when I was watching this show as a crazed out freak some months back. The CVs have thankfully kept on revisiting that aspect of his trauma in various ways, the infamous kicking her to the curb at the altar or the most recent fulfilling a promise made to the Almighty. Serendipity? Now I am happy to bet my future degree on thatLOL

Anyway, in today's (I FF'd out of curiosity to see if Jenny's back or no) episode, I got damn furious at the location they've chosen for this whole Kusum sudhar tamasha.. It's the same Mandhir where Kumud, the doe turned phoenix rose from the ashes.The epic confrontation between Samud post wedding had taken place. Uhh well..

These varlots have no idea what they're doing!

Edited by tryforceful - 07 January 2014 at 9:36am

annete-sudha-Gul.S_EfArshics

annete Goldie
annete
annete

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tryforceful

I am all for developing logical, reasonable parallel tracks as it takes the pressure off the leads. Any soap can not run solely on the basis of the leads' story. Parallel tracks should aid the leads story and overall story move forward though and not be the focus. Here the CVs are in a bind it seems for various reasons including their lack of creativityWink

I would have sorely missed seeing Samud together if I was watching the show daily like everyone else. I can understand how annoying it must be to watch Kalika and Kusum taking so much screen space. Wonder how much notice was given to the CVs about Jen's leave, how much notice is required anyway since I doubt these folks plan the tracks in advance. Doubtful CVs could have done much better with adequate notice.

Watching Dansum story develop under different circumstances would have been interesting even for me. But everything about Dansum is wrong to begin with... Kumud promising Kusum she will marry Saras presuming that he will, Danny being kept in the dark about Kusum's feelings and the continuing lies. (Not to mention most folks had their hearts set on Kumari-Danny jodi and biggest logic ki vaat of Kusum falling for Saras) Did Kusum tell Danny she is making tea and then only offer it to Saras? And then Saras giving it to Danny who assumes Kusum made breakfast for him?D'ohAll this lying and nautanki from SarasConfusedDead

Worst part of this whole fiasco is Kusum realizing Danny's love, her redemption and everyone forgiving her after the depths her character fell to. That would kill me more than Kusum falling for Saras and you that itself was so huge for me that I stopped watching the show.

Couldnt Kusum fall for a random guy and then have Danny supporting her? Are the CVs thinking we will feel bad for Kusum and sympathize with her? What is with all this 'meri kya galti hai' and Desais also feel no galti of Kusum!!!

Saras' childhood traumatic experience was cured in under 5 minutes by our Ms know-it-all Sundari by a dog and the bone game. Such a serious matter that would take months or years even of treatment by a shrink. Similarly this lying, pretending, playacting by Saras and gang will cure a delusional, lying, selfish, conniving... bleep... Kusum overnight? Waah.

Did you say NOW SC has become pedestrian and like other saas-bahu shows? NOW being the key wordBig smile

WOW Nandy ji!!! Take a bow =)

The one in bold used to nag me when I was watching this show as a crazed out freak some months back. The CVs have thankfully kept on revisiting that aspect of his trauma in various ways, the infamous kicking her to the curb at the altar or the most recent fulfilling a promise made to the Almighty. Serendipity? Now I am happy to bet my future degree on thatLOL

Anyway, in today's (I FF'd out of curiosity to see if Jenny's back or no) episode, I got damn furious at the location they've chosen for this whole Kusum sudhar tamasha.. It's the same Mandhir where Kumud, the doe turned phoenix rose from the ashes.The epic confrontation between Samud post wedding had taken place. Uhh well..

These varlots have no idea what they're doing!

like teacher like student ...nobody like teacherji n dikraLOL

today was more a swaahaa of kusummania  by CVs ...but was a swaahaa in so many other ways for us Confused

Edited by annete - 07 January 2014 at 9:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gul.S_EfArshics

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Finally a ray of hope!! I mean kusum aunty finally realizing that doodh pita baccha Danny is not really a baccha but as good a lover as his bro.
N since she takes herself as Kumud's shadow, she is getting Saras' shadow as life partner. 
Life is so good to this selfish girl. She should b grateful.
As for the rest of the epi, non discuss-able !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annete

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

So finally story moved a tiny bit.

Did Desais talk like puppets? I still remember how they turned their heads in unison towards saras when Kumud(on agni pariksha day when she confronts villagers) says it is saras who saved her.

Danny! you did it. But, next time your wife acts like an insane person even after your today's show of confidence and love in her, just go berserk and give her a pasting.
I think in one way I am liking this importance to other characters in the absence of Kumud. For a show to survive, relying too much on leads is not the way. Other characters need to be given importance is what I always believed. Except that all this is executed in a loose way like you said.

Santhi, I too would have liked a parallel track, had there been any conviction in it. 

In early day, we had Guniyal and VC conversations, we had Kumari Umesh track, we had dukhbas story VC LN relationship 

And now we have kalika but no yash, we have kusum Danny, but kusum has been so badly depicted that the track has no takers 

Parallel tracks need to be realistic and sensible, need to have their role in propelling the story forward for the leads, and also take the pressure off the leads 

And it would again come back to good writing - which is what is lacking 

Btw, is it in every show that the cvs keep changing? In ipk I don't remember so many changes 

-sudha-

..FuggyMehra.. IF-Rockerz
..FuggyMehra..
..FuggyMehra..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged

congrats Arshi .Hug ur The most popular member all time in SC forum .of course it was me with 17000 likes u just crossed me today ..

congo shongo Party i m happy its u ...n yeah thoda jealous bhi Ermm

epi okay tha ...i loved gauti pie in hoodie ...tight hoodie ..yeeammm yeeammmDay Dreaming ..baki sab bhar me jaye Approve

Gul.S_Ef

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Great post from you Nandy, and from the moment Saras conned kusum and Danny into this marriage  I have not been able to relate to him. 

Getting Kumud to disappear, playing these games with kusum, tricking Danny into believing kusum cares about him, putting the whole family under stress about missing Kumud, just to scare kusum. 

All this is very detrimental to Saras's character as it was. Poor writing again - Meri record ki needle is stuck on poor writing LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsan-sudha-Infofan

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happychappy

Arshi, 
1. First of all, YBAWBTTS (your bytes are way better than the show)

2. Varun had the most lines today that he's ever had in this show, and he did a good job with it. I think SC has been good learning ground for him. Following in his "bhaiyya"'s footsteps.Wink 

3. Bhaiyya on the other hand seemed to be having a tough time keeping a straight face, and I for one dont blame him at all. Considering the level of "creativity" on offer, I am impressed he was not actually ROFL.

Must be so hard for the actors to pull off something totally senseless

In that sense Soni has a real challenge for what she does and wears and speaks are all completely meaningless to me 

I wonder how she convinces herself about her work ! 

sarahehsan-sudha-Siri22Infofan

Go to top