Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Gul.S_Ef

Some speech that was by our danny boy, kusum is sooo in love 😆 
seriously... 🤢

Danny kay dialogue bhut dhansu thay but don't know didn't have the same effect that we had when saras cautioned guman to respect his wife 😳 but chaloo not bad.

Saras babu was perfect with his expressions, today a total trp episode, Once we had such amazing writer who gave perfect lines to the cast and now everything is so OTT, well have to bear it 

So true Gul, and for this poor writing is to be blamed. And kusum and Kumud are not on par, 

Kusum deserves no sympathy and hence gets none from us 

Danny ka super pyaar is not convincing, it makes him look gullible 

And the whole family, coming to the mandir and launching a tirade against kusum was just silly 

Writing again ...
Originally posted by Ad_Mumbai_Girl

Arshi, u have patience and lots of it!!

there are so many good ppl out there like Danny! there would be few cracked brains in the world like Kusum

but what is their relevance to Saras-Kumud story? and to what degree? what are they doing in this show?
why should i see them when I never registered for it in first place. I want my leads..

I will occasionally accept it if Saras / Kumud come alone (though i would root for the pair) if acting/reacting sensibly within the character.
but this dragged danny-kusum track occupying 90% of screen space is beyond tolerance.

I did not get angry on Saras even when he made that phone call to Kumud
But today am super angry on him as CVs have labelled this missing Kumud  as a SAD idea coming from his brain.. like seriously??

Ya, Ad, it has been a sad week. And The new writer seriously has been disappointing. 

I am hoping that she is just finishing what Hegde started and when she starts with Kumud back, and story moving on, she will bring something to the table. 
As Sudha said, take a bow for your kindness and patience Arshi.👏

I am all for developing logical, reasonable parallel tracks as it takes the pressure off the leads. Any soap can not run solely on the basis of the leads' story. Parallel tracks should aid the leads story and overall story move forward though and not be the focus. Here the CVs are in a bind it seems for various reasons including their lack of creativity😉

I would have sorely missed seeing Samud together if I was watching the show daily like everyone else. I can understand how annoying it must be to watch Kalika and Kusum taking so much screen space. Wonder how much notice was given to the CVs about Jen's leave, how much notice is required anyway since I doubt these folks plan the tracks in advance. Doubtful CVs could have done much better with adequate notice.

Watching Dansum story develop under different circumstances would have been interesting even for me. But everything about Dansum is wrong to begin with... Kumud promising Kusum she will marry Saras presuming that he will, Danny being kept in the dark about Kusum's feelings and the continuing lies. (Not to mention most folks had their hearts set on Kumari-Danny jodi and biggest logic ki vaat of Kusum falling for Saras) Did Kusum tell Danny she is making tea and then only offer it to Saras? And then Saras giving it to Danny who assumes Kusum made breakfast for him?All this lying and nautanki from Saras😕🤢

Worst part of this whole fiasco is Kusum realizing Danny's love, her redemption and everyone forgiving her after the depths her character fell to. That would kill me more than Kusum falling for Saras and you that itself was so huge for me that I stopped watching the show.

Couldnt Kusum fall for a random guy and then have Danny supporting her? Are the CVs thinking we will feel bad for Kusum and sympathize with her? What is with all this 'meri kya galti hai' and Desais also feel no galti of Kusum!!!

Saras' childhood traumatic experience was cured in under 5 minutes by our Ms know-it-all Sundari by a dog and the bone game. Such a serious matter that would take months or years even of treatment by a shrink. Similarly this lying, pretending, playacting by Saras and gang will cure a delusional, lying, selfish, conniving... bleep... Kusum overnight? Waah.

Did you say NOW SC has become pedestrian and like other saas-bahu shows? NOW being the key word😃
Edited by Infofan - 10 years ago
what they needed was a good second lead pair...but kusumiya got so messed up that any amount of tears ,sarangi ,violin sitar will  not get  her any sympathy from us ...they hav created a female frankenstein...its to soon but they are hopin   we hav a  long term n not short term memory loss...everybodys piggy backin on gauti n jenny what a shame 😆 Edited by annete - 10 years ago
Originally posted by annete

suddenly kusum regained her pheripheral vision n lost her tunnel vision...🤣

And thank you cvs for that. 

But a lame end to a senseless track, jitne meaningless kusum ki infatuation and obsession for Saras thi, 

Utna hi bekaar uska end hua 
Arshi, 
1. First of all, YBAWBTTS (your bytes are way better than the show)

2. Varun had the most lines today that he's ever had in this show, and he did a good job with it. I think SC has been good learning ground for him. Following in his "bhaiyya"'s footsteps.😉 

3. Bhaiyya on the other hand seemed to be having a tough time keeping a straight face, and I for one dont blame him at all. Considering the level of "creativity" on offer, I am impressed he was not actually ROFL.

Originally posted by happychappy

Arshi, 
1. First of all, YBAWBTTS (your bytes are way better than the show)

2. Varun had the most lines today that he's ever had in this show, and he did a good job with it. I think SC has been good learning ground for him. Following in his "bhaiyya"'s footsteps.😉 

3. Bhaiyya on the other hand seemed to be having a tough time keeping a straight face, and I for one dont blame him at all. Considering the level of "creativity" on offer, I am impressed he was not actually ROFL.

@Bold !There you said it!! This was exactly what I said after watching the episode! How come the characters, and most so Saras didnt double up in laughter mouthing the dialogues and enacting the scenes  ! It was ludicrous !to say the least !
Originally posted by Infofan

As Sudha said, take a bow for your kindness and patience Arshi.👏

I am all for developing logical, reasonable parallel tracks as it takes the pressure off the leads. Any soap can not run solely on the basis of the leads' story. Parallel tracks should aid the leads story and overall story move forward though and not be the focus. Here the CVs are in a bind it seems for various reasons including their lack of creativity😉

I would have sorely missed seeing Samud together if I was watching the show daily like everyone else. I can understand how annoying it must be to watch Kalika and Kusum taking so much screen space. Wonder how much notice was given to the CVs about Jen's leave, how much notice is required anyway since I doubt these folks plan the tracks in advance. Doubtful CVs could have done much better with adequate notice.

Watching Dansum story develop under different circumstances would have been interesting even for me. But everything about Dansum is wrong to begin with... Kumud promising Kusum she will marry Saras presuming that he will, Danny being kept in the dark about Kusum's feelings and the continuing lies. (Not to mention most folks had their hearts set on Kumari-Danny jodi and biggest logic ki vaat of Kusum falling for Saras) Did Kusum tell Danny she is making tea and then only offer it to Saras? And then Saras giving it to Danny who assumes Kusum made breakfast for him?All this lying and nautanki from Saras😕🤢

Worst part of this whole fiasco is Kusum realizing Danny's love, her redemption and everyone forgiving her after the depths her character fell to. That would kill me more than Kusum falling for Saras and you that itself was so huge for me that I stopped watching the show.

Couldnt Kusum fall for a random guy and then have Danny supporting her? Are the CVs thinking we will feel bad for Kusum and sympathize with her? What is with all this 'meri kya galti hai' and Desais also feel no galti of Kusum!!!

Saras' childhood traumatic experience was cured in under 5 minutes by our Ms know-it-all Sundari by a dog and the bone game. Such a serious matter that would take months or years even of treatment by a shrink. Similarly this lying, pretending, playacting by Saras and gang will cure a delusional, lying, selfish, conniving... bleep... Kusum overnight? Waah.

Did you say NOW SC has become pedestrian and like other saas-bahu shows? NOW being the key word😃

WOW Nandy ji!!! Take a bow =)

The one in bold used to nag me when I was watching this show as a crazed out freak some months back. The CVs have thankfully kept on revisiting that aspect of his trauma in various ways, the infamous kicking her to the curb at the altar or the most recent fulfilling a promise made to the Almighty. Serendipity? Now I am happy to bet my future degree on that😆

Anyway, in today's (I FF'd out of curiosity to see if Jenny's back or no) episode, I got damn furious at the location they've chosen for this whole Kusum sudhar tamasha.. It's the same Mandhir where Kumud, the doe turned phoenix rose from the ashes.The epic confrontation between Samud post wedding had taken place. Uhh well..

These varlots have no idea what they're doing!
Edited by tryforceful - 10 years ago
Originally posted by tryforceful

WOW Nandy ji!!! Take a bow =)

The one in bold used to nag me when I was watching this show as a crazed out freak some months back. The CVs have thankfully kept on revisiting that aspect of his trauma in various ways, the infamous kicking her to the curb at the altar or the most recent fulfilling a promise made to the Almighty. Serendipity? Now I am happy to bet my future degree on that😆

Anyway, in today's (I FF'd out of curiosity to see if Jenny's back or no) episode, I got damn furious at the location they've chosen for this whole Kusum sudhar tamasha.. It's the same Mandhir where Kumud, the doe turned phoenix rose from the ashes.The epic confrontation between Samud post wedding had taken place. Uhh well..

These varlots have no idea what they're doing!

like teacher like student ...nobody like teacherji n dikra😆

today was more a swaahaa of kusummania  by CVs ...but was a swaahaa in so many other ways for us 😕
Edited by annete - 10 years ago
Finally a ray of hope!! I mean kusum aunty finally realizing that doodh pita baccha Danny is not really a baccha but as good a lover as his bro.
N since she takes herself as Kumud's shadow, she is getting Saras' shadow as life partner. 
Life is so good to this selfish girl. She should b grateful.
As for the rest of the epi, non discuss-able !!