Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tryforceful

😳
@Bold Oh I have already done my part on his profile page😆

tho I hate pink on men but I must say he carries it off with aplomb.

Looks so good in pink that some days it's the only good thing about the episode
tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

tho I hate pink on men but I must say he carries it off with aplomb.

Looks so good in pink that some days it's the only good thing about the episode

Yes, I hate pink on men too. Real hipster color if you ask me😆 The important thing is the fitness, if you're fit enough it's easy-peasy to carry off any color in style! I am a sucker for the color black, so naturally I personally root for GR in black/ darker colors😳

ps: Edited a stupid mistake
Edited by tryforceful - 10 years ago
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am not going to say a word about the episode or the writing it was the pits.

The temple scene was the wrost. How on earth did Gautam manage to keep a straight face is what I want to know. His words sounded so silly and the rest of the family did not help.

Saras is wearing a lot of pink shirts these days not that I am complaining he looks quite handsome in them. But how long will it take for Kumud to come back it has been a week and yet the writer brain is dead. How can it be 3 days for a week. Kumud please resurface we need to see you today.

Kusum that girl will never change nor admit she is wrong. Ofcourse you are innocent . You have not done anything wrong except Lust after Saras.

Kalika she is the worst of the lot. Always evesdropping does she have the nose of a bloodhound. She is always after Saras. I wish I could do what she does roam around that big house all day long leave the house and follow Saras around town without anyone noticing her gone.

The precap has me worried why is Kusum following Saras. I mean come on give the man a break.