Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Over rating vamps performance - Are these people paid to do this? (Page 2)

-Maryam.K- IF-Dazzler
-Maryam.K-
-Maryam.K-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged
She was alright. Not good, not bad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I like the premise behind Laila's character simply because she's giving us insight into Rudra's character. I think even when it comes to Paro Rudra is not going to be winning any Mr. Romantic of the year titles but we'll see his love in the respect he gives Paro and his need to take care of her. He told Laila when I come back you better not be here, he'll be telling Paro please be here when I get back. So up to this point I have no issue with the character - if the character turns into one of those regular tv vamps who's constantly plotting and scheming and hatching plans to get 'her man' then the show will go downhill. As for the actress let's just say despite having seen one of her previous shows and clips from her recent one, I tried to keep an open mind as this character is different but I was disappointed in the performance. Anyway it's just been one episode so for the show's sake I hope she soon gets the hang of the role and we get a sultry, sensual seductress with a lachak in her step instead of this stiff Laila with terrible voice modulation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07lOVENIboltsbk2

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Agree with u , I don't get it either I know Laila or anikta was fine both in looks and performance. , but Mann , look at that appreciation post , new lead. , fabulous. , hot couple , I mean seriously , they have to watch some American shows and then they will know that Laila was ok both in looks and performance

decent07

TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rs.shailu29

lOVENI Senior Member
lOVENI
lOVENI

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I totally agree with Jaya. You perfectly articulated what I wanted to say but didnot convey effectively.[BR][BR]The voice and lack of ease is what makes me bit agree with the ridiculous posts

Edited by lOVENI - 07 January 2014 at 9:08am

decent07

bolt IF-Sizzlerz
bolt
bolt

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Some people come to the forum to incite others...don't pay any heed to them.

decent07

suhanakkt Senior Member
suhanakkt
suhanakkt

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Maybe they praise her because in real life they are like her Confused. According to theirs comments they said laila is real characters so I guess they are similar like laila lol.only my pov no fight.

decent07

-Nia04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nia04-
-Nia04-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
what is wrong in praising the Vamp??
the story is anyways gonna be Parud's but there is nothing wrong in liking somebody's acting!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07ipkknd10[email protected]KhurafatiKalashgurl-enchanted

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index