Over rating vamps performance - Are these people paid to do this?

Posted: 10 years ago
What is with the same people praising Laila
Posting multiple
Posts? Looks like they are hired online commenters, paid to do what they are doing. To be honest there was nothing moving in her acting..I felt it looked like she was trying hard. at least to me. Rudra yes I agree has that look and was really good in the scene.
You are talking about the character or the actress?

If it is for the character , then she is very attractive , and such character do exists in real life too..

& yes people are not paid to praise , its a thing called Opinion , and be glad that people are praising her , such generous this forum is...We are not paid for it , we are people with nayi soch πŸ˜‰
Agree with u , for me she was ok
I don't know I skipped the opening scene for yesterday and didn't even think of watching it to see how her acting is.   Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
I have a q , who ever is appreciating Laila's character and saying that it's close to reality , r they going to except male partner for themselves , who had sex with multiple girls before , no offenceEdited by jeesie - 10 years ago
She was nt sensous enough ...she was ok for meπŸ˜† 
If they are not paid, I don't understand how one user posting with titles like "
"Laila :the lead the show needed" " Ankita just stole Ankita just stole the show :Fabulous! show :Fabulous!" "The new hot lead pair" . Really are you really head over heels impressed with Ankita/Laila's performance that they are going gags over it? Doesn't look genuine to me.
Originally posted by jeesie

I have a q , who ever is appreciating Laila's character and saying that it's close to reality , r they going to except male partner for themselves , who had sex with multiple girls before , no offence
I dont think people are appreciating her character , they are praising the performance , and if people are praising the character , then i am sure it must be the way of characterization not the moves the character makes . Your other Q is very weird...
She was alright. Not good, not bad.
I like the premise behind Laila's character simply because she's giving us insight into Rudra's character. I think even when it comes to Paro Rudra is not going to be winning any Mr. Romantic of the year titles but we'll see his love in the respect he gives Paro and his need to take care of her. He told Laila when I come back you better not be here, he'll be telling Paro please be here when I get back. So up to this point I have no issue with the character - if the character turns into one of those regular tv vamps who's constantly plotting and scheming and hatching plans to get 'her man' then the show will go downhill. As for the actress let's just say despite having seen one of her previous shows and clips from her recent one, I tried to keep an open mind as this character is different but I was disappointed in the performance. Anyway it's just been one episode so for the show's sake I hope she soon gets the hang of the role and we get a sultry, sensual seductress with a lachak in her step instead of this stiff Laila with terrible voice modulation.