Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

where the chemistry missing?? (Page 7)

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinee_vinee

Originally posted by DeliciousAS

evn few days bck whn thy shwd san and rus offscreen seg''..aftr the sht was called off san was on mob and rus/was eating..ruslaan is very comfortable..dont knw abt sangeeta..as/many feel she is married probb she is sceptical..

Yes Meera...I was talking about the same segment. Ruslaan seemed completely normal and unaffected what Sangita was doing...but Sangita was looking disinterested and bored...God knows what's wrong between them?
i saw dat too.. Earlier dey used to gv IVs together..but now Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinee_vineeMeeraHK

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodipto18

certainly aditi
the chemsitry is lyk zero now adays

sirf saachi ka gussa
pata nehi stry kaha ja rahi hain
DV ke antics bhi band ho gaye hain

m getting bored of dis show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mm250314vinee_vineeMeeraHK

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .shinchan.

Originally posted by anjubala

Vinee, this all has started after the fake kiss scene... Her hubby took to twitter and blasted the scene, fans and her etc etc... After that I have been observing less interaction between Rus and SG. Very unfortunate though.. When I read those tweets I was like "why are you washing your dirty linen infront of public?" SG was off twitter after that for few days and now this week she has been super active on twitter.
Now a days SBB or SBS are not covering JLZ or actors that much...I really feel bad for them as this has affected their onscreen and offscreen chemistry and camaderie. Twitter is open forum and I am sure Ruslaan must have read those tweets too... pathetic.

</div>
<div>It is better they end the show on good note, atleast we all will have good memories of it.
sangeeta has unfollowed ruslaan

Kya...my goodness...it was Ruslaan who brought Sangita on twitter...how proudly he tweeted her first...and she unfollowed him...I really feel now that she discontinues this show as all this is affecting badly her real life. This no chemistry and consciousness will snatch a lot of people their employment as with this the show cannot run for long.
I am not concerned with her personal life as long as it doesn't effects her performance...since it does its wise that she backs off.

Will PM you
yup..i saw dis 3-4 days back..sangy is nt following rus..irony!!!

RadzyMeeraHK

vinee_vinee IF-Dazzler
vinee_vinee
vinee_vinee

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

certainly aditi

sirf saachi ka gussa

Now I want that spoiler post to come true...someone posted some days back na that Saachi will die in an accident and DV will be left alone.

It will be better for the show,,,and they can only save it by bringing another girl in DV's life...who will gather him and a new love story will develop...if that is treated well and they have chemistry tang might work more than the same actors with zero chemistry. How I waited for the kiss scene...somewhere us fans are responsible for it...had we not wanted it so badly and crated all posts on it, the cvs might not have showed it and the twitter episode to had not happened..,but I think even SG did not knew it would turn so ugly.

Now changing storyline is thei only saving grace...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadzyMeeraHK.shinchan.

Aviator21 Newbie
Aviator21
Aviator21

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radzy

Originally posted by Aviator21

Originally posted by naneta

I have been feeling their chemistry messed up since the new years party episode!!!!! smh! I hope they arent having any personal issues between themselves... That would really suck coz they make the cutest couple on screen and ofscreen (even though sangeetha is married). I think the change has come after Ruslaan and Nirali got together!!!!
ummm... dnt know cox offscreen dey r frnds..i guess direction sucks

Why should a happily married Sangita get jealous of Ruslaan's GF.

I guess Rus is more focused tiwrds Nirali n that's y his off screen chemistry getting affected due to this girlfriend effect ROFL

Lol! Thats probably what it is... Big smile

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3300cc">Sorry but i beg to differ! Rus has been dating Nirali for more than an year, frm his tweets n interviews!! He is pretty chilled out, from what i can tell!! Nirali also seems pretty chilled and replies to fan tweets.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3300cc">There was a ruckus that SG's hubby created after the red saree scene on twitter! If i follow the trail correctly, i would suspect that "MAYBE" the reason!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3300cc">BUT who knows! As an auidence all we know and care is that the Chemistry is Long gone!!! romance is consistanly falling flat!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3300cc">So sad for us and us only!!</font>

After all she is married and so darn pretty coming from a rajput family and etc etc etc!!!!! But to us as viewers its a BIG loss!!!! My only fav show and my only fav couple!!!!! Well! According to sangeetha it was her hubby and his family who wanted her to return to acting... I would think he would be supportive but having said that i wouldnt be surprised if he is having issues with her on screen and off screen relationship with ruslaan!!!! When i watched that lil segment where ruslaan was quietly eating while sangeetha was on her phone that was totally awkward coz thats not what we have seen before... We have always seen them pulling each others leg, sangeetha hitting him (for fun) etc etc etc...everything i as a viewer enjoyed watching on screen and off screen!!!! Its all gone now...   :(((( Dead

MeeraHK.shinchan.

Aviator21 Newbie
Aviator21
Aviator21

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Oh and Ruslaan was single when the show started and just started dating but nirali and him were frnds before...
.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

certainly aditi

sirf saachi ka gussa

Now I want that spoiler post to come true...someone posted some days back na that Saachi will die in an accident and DV will be left alone.

It will be better for the show,,,and they can only save it by bringing another girl in DV's life...who will gather him and a new love story will develop...if that is treated well and they have chemistry tang might work more than the same actors with zero chemistry. How I waited for the kiss scene...somewhere us fans are responsible for it...had we not wanted it so badly and crated all posts on it, the cvs might not have showed it and the twitter episode to had not happened..,but I think even SG did not knew it would turn so ugly.

Now changing storyline is thei only saving grace...
i dnt know i still want to see saruv after marriage..
bt we r nt responsible..we fans always demand..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK

vinee_vinee IF-Dazzler
vinee_vinee
vinee_vinee

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Radzy

Originally posted by naneta

I have been feeling their chemistry messed up since the new years party episode!!!!! smh! I hope they arent having any personal issues between themselves... That would really suck coz they make the cutest couple on screen and ofscreen (even though sangeetha is married). I think the change has come after Ruslaan and Nirali got together!!!!
ummm... dnt know cox offscreen dey r frnds..i guess direction sucks

Why should a happily married Sangita get jealous of Ruslaan's GF.

I guess Rus is more focused tiwrds Nirali n that's y his off screen chemistry getting affected due to this girlfriend effect ROFL

Lol! Thats probably what it is... Big smile

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3300cc">Sorry but i beg to differ! Rus has been dating Nirali for more than an year, frm his tweets n interviews!! He is pretty chilled out, from what i can tell!! Nirali also seems pretty chilled and replies to fan tweets.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3300cc">There was a ruckus that SG's hubby created after the red saree scene on twitter! If i follow the trail correctly, i would suspect that "MAYBE" the reason!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3300cc">BUT who knows! As an auidence all we know and care is that the Chemistry is Long gone!!! romance is consistanly falling flat!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3300cc">So sad for us and us only!!</font>

After all she is married and so darn pretty coming from a rajput family and etc etc etc!!!!! But to us as viewers its a BIG loss!!!! My only fav show and my only fav couple!!!!! Well! According to sangeetha it was her hubby and his family who wanted her to return to acting... I would think he would be supportive but having said that i wouldnt be surprised if he is having issues with her on screen and off screen relationship with ruslaan!!!! When i watched that lil segment where ruslaan was quietly eating while sangeetha was on her phone that was totally awkward coz thats not what we have seen before... We have always seen them pulling each others leg, sangeetha hitting him (for fun) etc etc etc...everything i as a viewer enjoyed watching on screen and off screen!!!! Its all gone now...   :(((( Dead

Yeah it's gone forever and I doubt after this...will her husband let her work. If she even unfollowed Ruslaan on twitter then working together is a much bigger thing. Let's see how long she continues?

MeeraHK.shinchan.

Go to top