India-Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

where the chemistry missing?? (Page 16)

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
The tweets came at a time when Saachi's character was going down the drains. Both worked together and created a negative impact on viewers. We are not extremely upset to see the love birds separate. Infact I am surprised to see that many are happy with it including me...DV defenitely needs a break from her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AARMAY1vinee_vineeMeeraHK

name2saakshi IF-Dazzler
name2saakshi
name2saakshi

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheela1210

Originally posted by Radzy

Originally posted by Aviator21

Originally posted by naneta

Originally posted by vinee_vinee

Originally posted by .shinchan.

I have been feeling their chemistry messed up since the new years party episode!!!!! smh! I hope they arent having any personal issues between themselves... That would really suck coz they make the cutest couple on screen and ofscreen (even though sangeetha is married). I think the change has come after Ruslaan and Nirali got together!!!!
ummm... dnt know cox offscreen dey r frnds..i guess direction sucks

Why should a happily married Sangita get jealous of Ruslaan's GF.

I guess Rus is more focused tiwrds Nirali n that's y his off screen chemistry getting affected due to this girlfriend effect ROFL

Lol! Thats probably what it is... Big smile

Sorry but i beg to differ! Rus has been dating Nirali for more than an year, frm his tweets n interviews!! He is pretty chilled out, from what i can tell!! Nirali also seems pretty chilled and replies to fan tweets. 

There was a ruckus that SG's hubby created after the red saree scene on twitter! If i follow the trail correctly, i would suspect that "MAYBE" the reason! 

BUT who knows! As an auidence all we know and care is that the Chemistry is Long gone!!! romance is consistanly falling flat!! 

So sad for us and us only!!

I also feel the prob lies with SG's husband...go check the tweets of him of  last week of December..u will get the answer..
can u give me that tweets link 
MeeraHK IF-Sizzlerz
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by name2saakshi

Originally posted by Sheela1210

Originally posted by Radzy

Originally posted by naneta

Originally posted by vinee_vinee

Originally posted by .shinchan.

I have been feeling their chemistry messed up since the new years party episode!!!!! smh! I hope they arent having any personal issues between themselves... That would really suck coz they make the cutest couple on screen and ofscreen (even though sangeetha is married). I think the change has come after Ruslaan and Nirali got together!!!!
ummm... dnt know cox offscreen dey r frnds..i guess direction sucks

Why should a happily married Sangita get jealous of Ruslaan's GF.

I guess Rus is more focused tiwrds Nirali n that's y his off screen chemistry getting affected due to this girlfriend effect ROFL

Lol! Thats probably what it is... Big smile

Sorry but i beg to differ! Rus has been dating Nirali for more than an year, frm his tweets n interviews!! He is pretty chilled out, from what i can tell!! Nirali also seems pretty chilled and replies to fan tweets. 

There was a ruckus that SG's hubby created after the red saree scene on twitter! If i follow the trail correctly, i would suspect that "MAYBE" the reason! 

BUT who knows! As an auidence all we know and care is that the Chemistry is Long gone!!! romance is consistanly falling flat!! 

So sad for us and us only!!

I also feel the prob lies with SG's husband...go check the tweets of him of  last week of December..u will get the answer..
can u give me that tweets link 

someone said he has deleted thm...Ouch
vinee_vinee IF-Dazzler
vinee_vinee
vinee_vinee

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Yes the tweets are deleted today itself. Till last night I had seen them and they were there. 
After this forum discussion this happened guess this news reached him. 

Forum is a very powerful place as all these discussions are happening on an international forum where all Indians across the globe are participating and it's an open forum.

I am surprised to see the power of this forum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ak75.shinchan.

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Nirali is very chilled out about his female fans. Hope she remains the same always. It puts less pressure on him while doing such scenes.

vinee_vinee.shinchan.

vinee_vinee IF-Dazzler
vinee_vinee
vinee_vinee

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

The tweets came at a time when Saachi's character was going down the drains. Both worked together and created a negative impact on viewers. We are not extremely upset to see the love birds separate. Infact I am surprised to see that many are happy with it including me...DV defenitely needs a break from her.

Anu most of the time almost 99% you speak my mind. I am also happy that they have separated and that's the end of any love story when viewers find more satisfaction in the couples seperation and that means the couple has not or is not finding liking of the audience. 

It's a very bad situation...how can they show that love and make it convincing when the audience themselves don't want to see their love.

SG is not at all prepared for showing any chemistry now and Ruslaan is losing his antics too so even I want them to separate. Both should get a break and do what they like doing. But I will also not enjoy seeing DV as yet another Devdas and Saachi sobbing in her room and putting up a mask of happiness infront of grannys.

I am fed up of this too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shinchan.

vinee_vinee IF-Dazzler
vinee_vinee
vinee_vinee

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Anu what Nirali is doing is what is keeping personal and professional life separate.
What I am seeing here is again age difference which is making a generation difference as ideally both real life couples carry amost a decade of age difference. New generation seems more practical and aware and open. 

ak75.shinchan.

BrownRevo Goldie
BrownRevo
BrownRevo

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Guys u should take screenshots!! I missed it! lolwa this is what we call 'ppp...pprophessionalism''.. Hes a Polo star na?.. Mem of some elite association.. Oh ji please I have immense respect for him! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shinchan.

Go to top