where the chemistry missing?? - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago
The tweets came at a time when Saachi's character was going down the drains. Both worked together and created a negative impact on viewers. We are not extremely upset to see the love birds separate. Infact I am surprised to see that many are happy with it including me...DV defenitely needs a break from her.
Originally posted by Sheela1210

I also feel the prob lies with SG's husband...go check the tweets of him of  last week of December..u will get the answer..
can u give me that tweets link 
Originally posted by name2saakshi

can u give me that tweets link 

someone said he has deleted thm...
Yes the tweets are deleted today itself. Till last night I had seen them and they were there. 
After this forum discussion this happened guess this news reached him. 

Forum is a very powerful place as all these discussions are happening on an international forum where all Indians across the globe are participating and it's an open forum.

I am surprised to see the power of this forum.
Nirali is very chilled out about his female fans. Hope she remains the same always. It puts less pressure on him while doing such scenes.
Originally posted by ak75

The tweets came at a time when Saachi's character was going down the drains. Both worked together and created a negative impact on viewers. We are not extremely upset to see the love birds separate. Infact I am surprised to see that many are happy with it including me...DV defenitely needs a break from her.

Anu most of the time almost 99% you speak my mind. I am also happy that they have separated and that's the end of any love story when viewers find more satisfaction in the couples seperation and that means the couple has not or is not finding liking of the audience. 

It's a very bad situation...how can they show that love and make it convincing when the audience themselves don't want to see their love.

SG is not at all prepared for showing any chemistry now and Ruslaan is losing his antics too so even I want them to separate. Both should get a break and do what they like doing. But I will also not enjoy seeing DV as yet another Devdas and Saachi sobbing in her room and putting up a mask of happiness infront of grannys.

I am fed up of this too.
Anu what Nirali is doing is what is keeping personal and professional life separate.
What I am seeing here is again age difference which is making a generation difference as ideally both real life couples carry amost a decade of age difference. New generation seems more practical and aware and open. 
Guys u should take screenshots!! I missed it! lolwa this is what we call 'ppp...pprophessionalism''.. Hes a Polo star na?.. Mem of some elite association.. Oh ji please I have immense respect for him! 😆
Closing this thread as this has completely deviated from the original topic of couple's chemistry into another social media information.

-JLZ DT