Priyal Gor to enter in EBI *DT Note P3*

Posted: 10 years ago
Priyal Gor, who was last seen in Dekha Ek Khwaab, will soon be back with Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq. 

The actress will play Radha, who was supposedly raped and murdered by male lead Mrityunjay Singh Shekhawat ( Viraf Patel). Her entry will cause confusion in Mrityunjaya and Tara's ( Chhavi Pandey) life as the latter will eventually suspect them of having an affair.

READ: Pawan Mahendru of Uttaran fame bags Ek Boond Ishq

Says a source, "Tara will suspect her husband Mrityunjaya of having an affair with Radha. A lot of names but the production house was keen on casting Priyal as she fits the bill perfectly. The character demanded a face that's innocent, cute, young and vivacious."

Priyal's entry will be aired in tomorrow's episode of the show. She remained unavailable for comment.
Priyal Gor, who was last seen in Dekha Ek Khwaab, will soon be back with Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq. The actress will play Radha, who was supposedly raped and murdered by male lead Mrityunjay Singh Shekhawat ( Viraf Patel). Her entry will cause confusion in Mrityunjaya and Tara's ( Chhavi Pandey) life as the latter will eventually suspect them of having an affair.READ: Pawan Mahendru of Uttaran fame bags Ek Boond IshqSays a source, "Tara will suspect her husband Mrityunjaya of having an affair with Radha. A lot of names but the production house was keen on casting Priyal as she fits the bill perfectly. The character demanded a face that's innocent, cute, young and vivacious."Priyal's entry will be aired in tomorrow's episode of the show. She remained unavailable for comment.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Priyal-Gor-is-back-after-a-year-as-the-other-woman/articleshow/28521784.cms
Edited by S696_sehreen - 10 years ago
how to DISLIKE this article???????????
grrr😡😡
Originally posted by Sonal_MriAra

how to DISLIKE this article???????????
grrr😡😡
same here😭
from where is this article ?
and haha this is what i dont wanna see the cliched  stupid misunderstanding and boring tracks

ps the actress is also not good have seen her before
Edited by angel3142 - 10 years ago
nahi...chudail aa hi gayi finally
Originally posted by angel3142

from where is this article ?
and haha this is what i dont wanna see the cliched  stupid misunderstanding and boring tracks

ps the actress is also not good have seen her before
angel agree with u she cant act yaar
and this drama i dont want to see this 
Arre i was abt to post...
Just recognised her voice...jaise hi post karne jaa rahi thi...sehru u already posted...
Originally posted by S696_sehreen

angel agree with u she cant act yaar
and this drama i dont want to see this 

seriously the boring drama have seen this lots of time before ab ebi aur baki show me kuch farak nahi rahega ðŸ˜•

from where is this news is it confirmed or like mala salariya one this too is not clear 
Edited by angel3142 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ShagufElina

Arre i was abt to post...
Just recognised her voice...jaise hi post karne jaa rahi thi...sehru u already posted...
ur bad luck 
arggg am so angry😡
why her 
Originally posted by angel3142

seriously the boring drama have seen this lots of time before ab ebi aur baki show me kuch farak nahi rahega ðŸ˜•

from where is this news is it confirmed or like mala salariya one this too is not clear 
Angel i found this articel on fb page dont know from where this belongs too
they said she will enter in tomw so i think this will be true!!