Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Actually, the did move story little bit forward. I think Jodha will know Benzair's truth tomorrow.
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

Actually, the did move story little bit forward. I think Jodha will know Benzair's truth tomorrow.

But the Jodha Jalal story is still at stalemate.  There is still no solution or MahamA even close to being exposed in the sordid letter saga

He still is in insult Jodha mode and she is still perplexed
They may show Jodha realises she loves THIS Jalal but then they can show anything!
Is it logical that the proud fiery Jodha who openly told Jalal she despised him would fall in love with a Jalal who humiliates her in public, insults her at every opportunity

I hate it when they develop characters only to massacre them themselves

Now we don't have respect for THIS JALAL OR THIS JODHA

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MaddyO

But the Jodha Jalal story is still at stalemate.  There is still no solution or MahamA even close to being exposed in the sordid letter saga

He still is in insult Jodha mode and she is still perplexed
They may show Jodha realises she loves THIS Jalal but then they can show anything!
Is it logical that the proud fiery Jodha who openly told Jalal she despised him would fall in love with a Jalal who humiliates her in public, insults her at every opportunity

I hate it when they develop characters only to massacre them themselves

Now we don't have respect for THIS JALAL OR THIS JODHA

it is, and it's bugging me too. Today a little bit story did move forward a little bit , not much as we have liked but it did a little.  I know, i don't like this either.  Jalal constantly humiliating her, and Jodha taking it.🥱 I guess this is why they say Love is blind. The thing here is Jalal's stupid ego is making him doing this. His Big fat ego which does not let the matter go. He is hurt , and afraid that what will happen when people will know that he has a heart which beats for one woman. Rejection is hard, and makes people do crazy thing. Still, it still that does not excuse Jalal's behavior i agree.
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
D way he olmost.kissd ben's hand..
Shittt.. My blood ws boilng
at d sm tym i was
😭 too..
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

it is, and it's bugging me too. Today a little bit story did move forward a little bit , not much as we have liked but it did a little.  I know, i don't like this either.  Jalal constantly humiliating her, and Jodha taking it.🥱 I guess this is why they say Love is blind. The thing here is Jalal's stupid ego is making him doing this. His Big fat ego which does not let the matter go. He is hurt , and afraid that what will happen when people will know that he has a heart which beats for one woman. Rejection is hard, and makes people do crazy thing. Still, it still that does not excuse Jalal's behavior i agree.

Jodha may understand his behavior that he is hurt at the rejection, but why would she love him for her own humiliations, insults
Jodha had started to respect him for his kind considerate actions - but then how can same Jodha love him for this treatment

sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think Ben's track should end by Friday or next monday... not before that.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
may be cvs have forgotten the leads