Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalal - Benzir grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (Page 3)

sunshine_sun IF-Dazzler
sunshine_sun
sunshine_sun

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
they r playing with our emotions...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411MaddyO

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Jalaal is going overboard in his hatred.. Lage raho Jalaal insult Jo, but she is the one going to save you from BEN  who you say your Khaas..

I want JODHA to ignore Jalaal few episodes and looks like letter track will come later... I really want Jodha even she feel she is in love, should keep silent...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine_sunPals2411MaddyO

Pals2411 IF-Rockerz
Pals2411
Pals2411

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Even I didn't like today's episode. Ben's stupid hand dance, trying to seduce Jalal and he in turn kissing her hand, yuck. I am certainly not liking it. Angry In fact the less said the better. I am really sympathizing Jodha now. By the way when is Ben going. I am tired of her. Plus this new Shivani-HM track is killing me. I mean in all these tracks, where is the progress of JA-JA relationship. In fact I am seeing Jalal starting his hate speech again.Angry

Edited by Pals2411 - 07 January 2014 at 8:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

silent_moonMaddyO

MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz
MaddyO
MaddyO

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Jalal's hatred has gone over board now and frankly I dont feel any sympathy for him...

Even in those days one could reach Agra in 2-3 hourse on horse...Agra and Mathura is very near...

All they showed in entire last month INSULT JODHA, THAT HAS BECOME JALAL AND MAHAM-A'S PAST TIME

What kind of person ignores his wife come in to talk with him and is ready to grovel in front of bandi Benzir for PUSHING HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

YUCK - We know better but THIS JALAL DESERVES BIG KISS FROM BENZIR

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine_sunDearZindagi12Pals2411elasingh

MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz
MaddyO
MaddyO

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pals2411

Even I didn't like today's episode. Ben's stupid hand dance, trying to seduce Jalal and he in turn kissing her hand, yuck. I am certainly not liking it. Angry In fact the less said the better. I am really sympathizing for Jodha now. By the way when is Ben going. I am tired of her. Plus this new Shivani-HM track is killing me. I mean in all these tracks, where is the progress of JA-JA relationship. In fact I am seeing Jalal starting his hate speech again.Angry

Line in bold - EXACTLY
It is back to insult Jodha, hate Jodha again
And they want to SHOW Jodha has fallen in love with THIS JALAL
YUCKKK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411

Pals2411 IF-Rockerz
Pals2411
Pals2411

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaddyO

Originally posted by elasingh

Jalal's hatred has gone over board now and frankly I dont feel any sympathy for him...

Even in those days one could reach Agra in 2-3 hourse on horse...Agra and Mathura is very near...

All they showed in entire last month INSULT JODHA, THAT HAS BECOME JALAL AND MAHAM-A'S PAST TIME

What kind of person ignores his wife come in to talk with him and is ready to grovel in front of bandi Benzir for PUSHING HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

YUCK - We know better but THIS JALAL DESERVES BIG KISS FROM BENZIR
Now even I feel Jalal deserves a very big kiss from that BIG BEN.Angry He keeps on talking about his relationship with Jodha with Ruq and MA and now even in front of Ben. I mean that is a limit. Angry

MaddyO

GOTforever IF-Rockerz
GOTforever
GOTforever

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indudolai

aaj ka epi yuck tha for me...wat the ...i hate it ...only jo-mh part was gudClap

I did not like ANYTHING in it

bearable tha jo-mh ka...but dat ben DeadDead

MaddyO

Pals2411 IF-Rockerz
Pals2411
Pals2411

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pals2411

Even I didn't like today's episode. Ben's stupid hand dance, trying to seduce Jalal and he in turn kissing her hand, yuck. I am certainly not liking it. Angry In fact the less said the better. I am really sympathizing for Jodha now. By the way when is Ben going. I am tired of her. Plus this new Shivani-HM track is killing me. I mean in all these tracks, where is the progress of JA-JA relationship. In fact I am seeing Jalal starting his hate speech again.Angry

Line in bold - EXACTLY
It is back to insult Jodha, hate Jodha again
And they want to SHOW Jodha has fallen in love with THIS JALAL
YUCKKK

With all that is being shown in recent track, I don't want Jodha to let her feelings known to Jalal (even if she has starting realizing that it is more than care and concern). I doubt he would understand her at all. Least he mock her, humiliate and hurt her, which is certainly not done.

MaddyO

Go to top