MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: happygolucky099

kya hua

jalal ben romance???

Ben dancing in front of Jalal he imagines Jodha pushes her away
So dear darling MahamA is offended on behalf of Ben😑
MahamA gives bhashan to Jalal about hurting Ben's feelings.

So Jalal will grovel for Ben to excuse him, while he AS USUAL insults Jodha by not even acknowledging her greeting when she comes to meet him

Edited by MaddyO - 10 years ago
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aaj ka epi yuck tha for me...wat the ...i hate it ...only jo-mh part was gudπŸ‘
MaddyO thumbnail

Originally posted by: indudolai

aaj ka epi yuck tha for me...wat the ...i hate it ...only jo-mh part was gudπŸ‘

I did not like ANYTHING in it
Edited by MaddyO - 10 years ago
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they r playing with our emotions...😑
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jalaal is going overboard in his hatred.. Lage raho Jalaal insult Jo, but she is the one going to save you from BEN  who you say your Khaas..

I want JODHA to ignore Jalaal few episodes and looks like letter track will come later... I really want Jodha even she feel she is in love, should keep silent...

Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even I didn't like today's episode. Ben's stupid hand dance, trying to seduce Jalal and he in turn kissing her hand, yuck. I am certainly not liking it. 😑 In fact the less said the better. I am really sympathizing Jodha now. By the way when is Ben going. I am tired of her. Plus this new Shivani-HM track is killing me. I mean in all these tracks, where is the progress of JA-JA relationship. In fact I am seeing Jalal starting his hate speech again.😑 Edited by Pals2411 - 10 years ago
MaddyO thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

Jalal's hatred has gone over board now and frankly I dont feel any sympathy for him...

Even in those days one could reach Agra in 2-3 hourse on horse...Agra and Mathura is very near...

All they showed in entire last month INSULT JODHA, THAT HAS BECOME JALAL AND MAHAM-A'S PAST TIME

What kind of person ignores his wife come in to talk with him and is ready to grovel in front of bandi Benzir for PUSHING HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑

YUCK - We know better but THIS JALAL DESERVES BIG KISS FROM BENZIR
MaddyO thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pals2411

Even I didn't like today's episode. Ben's stupid hand dance, trying to seduce Jalal and he in turn kissing her hand, yuck. I am certainly not liking it. 😑 In fact the less said the better. I am really sympathizing for Jodha now. By the way when is Ben going. I am tired of her. Plus this new Shivani-HM track is killing me. I mean in all these tracks, where is the progress of JA-JA relationship. In fact I am seeing Jalal starting his hate speech again.😑

Line in bold - EXACTLY
It is back to insult Jodha, hate Jodha again
And they want to SHOW Jodha has fallen in love with THIS JALAL
YUCKKK

Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

All they showed in entire last month INSULT JODHA, THAT HAS BECOME JALAL AND MAHAM-A'S PAST TIME

What kind of person ignores his wife come in to talk with him and is ready to grovel in front of bandi Benzir for PUSHING HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑

YUCK - We know better but THIS JALAL DESERVES BIG KISS FROM BENZIR

Now even I feel Jalal deserves a very big kiss from that BIG BEN.Angry He keeps on talking about his relationship with Jodha with Ruq and MA and now even in front of Ben. I mean that is a limit. Angry
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

I did not like ANYTHING in it

bearable tha jo-mh ka...but dat ben πŸ€’🀒