--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
beautiful analysis samridhi...😊
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great post Samridhi, I like how you said:
The mirror has always represented Shlok's alter ego & the mirror breaking seems to symbolize Shlok's feelings (inner conflict on Astha) taking precedence in his life above his ego especially after Astha has left. 
Will he go into much darker side? or is it for good. This was the question I had after watching the episode. Now that his ego is much hurt than before he said will not give any color of love, just pure hate. He kept saying she insulted his baba, when did she do that ?!?! where as it is he who got hurt here, he himself is disguising it in the pretense of his baba. 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: asthak

Great post Samridhi, I like how you said:

The mirror has always represented Shlok's alter ego & the mirror breaking seems to symbolize Shlok's feelings (inner conflict on Astha) taking precedence in his life above his ego especially after Astha has left. 
Will he go into much darker side? or is it for good. This was the question I had after watching the episode. Now that his ego is much hurt than before he said will not give any color of love, just pure hate. He kept saying she insulted his baba, when did she do that ?!?! where as it is he who got hurt here, he himself is disguising it in the pretense of his baba. 

It really depends on how one defines alter ego. I see it as our other side & I think Shlok will get more mean with Astha. But then I also think its through this whole process that he might actually realise his feelings for Astha. Let's see where it goes from here.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Sana, Niki & nightangle :)