BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Today, Shlok's lack of a proper environment with good upbringing clearly reflected. No one scolded him or really tried to make him realise that what he did was wrong. Everyone is just expecting him to bring Astha back home & things will be solved. Nobody tried to understand Astha's situation either. Varad & Vinayak tried to stop her for their selfish reasons because she was the ray of light in this dark hole. Do they realise that she has feelings too? Do they even realise the gravity of what Astha & Shlok revealed infront of everyone? 

Niranjan was as usual the nice, calm, understanding father who was trying to explain to Shlok that he doesn't approve of his ways & that he should bring Astha back. But deep down, Niranjan was happy because what Shlok did was the best birthday gift to him. Shlok's public display of his loyalty for him probably eased Niranjan's apprehensions & fears about his slipping control on Shlok. What he didn't realise or maybe he did (we'll find out later) is that if Shlok is capable of stooping so low to fulfill his agenda, when his father's dark truth is revealed, Shlok might not be the good, loyal son to him. Not just that, Niranjan is unaware of the conflict Shlok is going through regarding his feelings for Astha which he is yet to accept. 

In his room, Shlok was questioning Astha's picture; how could she reject his baba? But Shlokie boy, this is not the 1st time that she has not listened to your baba. Remember pati pujan? Then he tells her picture that he is not going to let her be happy which means he is going to involve himself with her again thinking that this will be another revenge for walking out & rejecting baba's request. By the way, when did Baba even stop Astha? So Shlok keeps finding an excuse to keep Astha by his side. He is never going to accept that he feels for her because it all started with revenge & accepting that would mean defeat. And that is something Mr Shlok Agnihotri cannot bear. And he throws the photo frame with full force breaking the mirror. The mirror has always represented Shlok's alter ego & the mirror breaking seems to symbolize Shlok's feelings (inner conflict on Astha) taking precedence in his life above his ego especially after Astha has left. 

Varad enters the room & tries to make Shlok see reason. He does not scold Shlok & keeps prompting Shlok to start afresh with Astha & to call her. Does Varad realise that Astha/Shlok are not just going through some lovers tiff? Shlok cruelly played with her feelings & cheated her. Does he realise that Astha has the option to choose not to come back ever again? Is it his lack of emotions or is it his over-confidence that he thinks Shlok will successfully bring Astha back & things will turn to normal. What is love anyway? Its interesting that Shlok questions Varad as to whose brother he is? Astha's or his? So Shlok's idea of loyalty is being by the person's side no matter what. And he thinks he is the most loyal son of his baba. He was speaking to Varad as though he was proud that he has brought home a gold medal to make his dad proud. Shlok's behaviour over Astha not picking up the phone, telling Varad that she will return for sure - is it his feelings/attachment for her that makes him so confident about this or is it his belief in Astha that she will return for him? Is he too used to her forgiving him that he doesn't realise that this is not just a quarrel & its more serious than that?

In the Kirloskar house, Ajju continues to remain blind. She feels that time should be given for them to sort out their differences. Its true that one should not rush & make decisions in haste, but again, does she realise what Shlok has done with Astha? Is a mere forgiveness enough? Avdoot was as usual missing in action. I wonder if its on purpose that he's never around when the family needs him the most. Despite being the only man in the house, its been Kalindi who has truly been the head of the family & kept the family together. Kalindi was trying to call the Agnihotris. Shouldn't she be with Astha in this crucial moment? Was she was trying to call to have her share of being mean to Anjali & her family? Looking forward to both Astha & Kalindi emerging as strong women to teach the Agnihotris a lesson.

Today's episode belonged to Avinash & Shrenu. Really good acting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And also special mention to the way the scenes were shot. 

Do share your thoughts!

Cheers,
Samridhi

Edited by prc_fan1 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshKo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant analysis as always Samridhi. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜›
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful analysis. agreed avinash and shrenu rocked.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AshKo

Brilliant analysis as always Samridhi. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you AshKo. What is your name?
AshKo thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Thank you AshKo. What is your name?

MY name is Aswini๐Ÿ˜†
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

beautiful analysis. agreed avinash and shrenu rocked.

Thank you Neelum. I am seriously falling in love with this show more & more with each episode. This show is too good to be true. Hope they always maintain the quality of the show. 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AshKo

MY name is Aswini๐Ÿ˜†

Why the laughter lol?

AshKo thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Why the laughter lol?

I'm in a really jolly mood today. ๐Ÿ˜†
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sam u r good analyzer. i respect u for maturity of thought
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazygul

sam u r good analyzer. i respect u for maturity of thought

aww thank you :)
that's very sweet & kind of you. 
I don't think I am even half as mature as I might seem.