Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aashiqui2 FC15 ab tum hi hoooo (Page 58)

arnitu254 Newbie
arnitu254
arnitu254

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitha_s

Originally posted by Rajecu

Originally posted by arnitu254

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by anitha_s

ya...i too liked it after listening for 6 times but it cannot beat sun raha hai and tum hi ho...<font color="#ff0000">had this been in some other movie ,u would rather ignore it as just another song</font>...also diff to imagine sid with shradz in a song which requires palpable chemistry...missing aditya Confused

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">THIS! You put it perfectly. Its cuz of Aashiqui2 and Mohit that the song got this much hype. It might grow on you like any other song eventually does but its nothing out of the World.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And chemistry? I wouldn't even use that term. Its just two good looking actors + great visuals that's making the video appear dreamy. Remove those visual effects and the whole video would fall flat on the ground. Next they might show some cheesy scenes but than again it doesn't really matter.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Aashiqui2 didn't have any such visuals, everything in it was very simple & real and still it managed to touch the hearts of the millions.</font>

Absoloutly, khushi ur rightThumbs Up...A2 was magic but sid hesso expression less,Disapprove i feel very sad when i see adi without shraddha & shraddha without adi lol ...but no compairision with our adishraHeart Magical jodi... but @Khushi they r really together na?Disapprove i mean sometimes i dont understand Ermm

Where did you read about adi spotted in Kolkata..I searched twitter but couldn't find anything..
I feel the same way sometimes about aidshra too..maybe they just spent two days shopping together...nothing special just like friends...only if they spent the whole stay together then we could think that they are a couple...is there anyway we can know that ...pictures of their stay could help too

guys I m already in a very bad mood so please be positive for my sake...in the beginning I too was very very doubtful abt media's speculations but later it changed...why the media would write so many things abt them even though there film released long back and they dont have any movie to promote...inspite of being spotted together so many times,yet no pictures r found...constant media attention can restrain steady relationships and its good as long as they are nt clicked together...no human being would like to reveal since its no way related to their career
   yes dear u r rite have to b positive Smile & yeah they may b denying it for their carrer & ITS OK!!! i alwys want & pray about them,,is sounds so funny bt my world belongs to them Day Dreaming lol ...btw r u all runnin twitter acc?Smile                                                                                                                                                

Edited by arnitu254 - 12 May 2014 at 1:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..-Swetha-

arnitu254 Newbie
arnitu254
arnitu254

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Absoloutly, khushi ur rightThumbs Up...A2 was magic but sid hesso expression less,Disapprove i feel very jealous/sad when i see adi without shraddha & shraddha without adi lol ...but no compairision with our adishra Heart Magical jodi... but @Khushi  they r really together na? Disapprove  i mean sometimes i dont understand Ermm

I know what you mean. Even I go through days when I doubt things but the best way to  overcome those doubtful moments is to believe what your heart says.

Clapwah !! han...i also belive that , even ranbir katrina also denying that Sleepy, so oviously adisha r new in this industry & watever u say before with ur logic its logicalWinkLOL
 if u dont mind can we talk Ermmas u say ...but im new in this site dont know how to use it properlyConfused , how could i DM u?                

Edited by arnitu254 - 12 May 2014 at 1:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 1:36am | IP Logged

I know what you mean. Even I go through days when I doubt things but the best way to  overcome those doubtful moments is to believe what your heart says.

Clapwah !! han...i also belive that , even ranbir katrina also denying that Sleepy, so oviously adisha r new in this industry & watever u say before with ur logic its logicalWinkLOL
 if u dont mind can we talk Ermmas u say ...but im new in this site dont know how to use it properlyConfused , how could i DM u?                

Its not just about career but also about keeping private life private and not allow it to become a part of media circus. 

Yeah we may talk. Below my comment you'll find few tabs. Click on 'PM' and send a dm to me Smile

-Swetha-

arnitu254 Newbie
arnitu254
arnitu254

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Its not just about career but also about keeping private life private and not allow it to become a part of media circus. 

Yeah we may talk. Below my comment you'll find few tabs. Click on 'PM' and send a dm to me Smile

ok Smilei sended  dont know if its send or notConfused!! yes private life i think both adi shraddha r very possecive about they r private life

-Swetha-

anitha_s Groupbie
anitha_s
anitha_s

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I know what you mean. Even I go through days when I doubt things but the best way to overcome those doubtful moments is to believe what your heart says.</font>

Clapwah !! han...i also belive that , even ranbir katrina also denying thatSleepy, so oviously adisha r new in this industry & watever u say before with ur logic its logicalWinkLOL

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Its not just about career but also about keeping private life private and not allow it to become a part of media circus.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yeah we may talk. Below my comment you'll find few tabs. Click on 'PM' and send a dm to me</font>Smile
I m not able to send PM...any alternative?
Rajecu Newbie
Rajecu
Rajecu

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Where did you read about adi spotted in Kolkata..I searched twitter but couldn't find anything..
I feel the same way sometimes about aidshra too..maybe they just spent two days shopping together...nothing special just like friends...only if they spent the whole stay together then we could think that they are a couple...is there anyway we can know that ...pictures of their stay could help too

Ok people, let me start from the starting: There will always be an iota of doubt till they don't admit to their relationship themselves. Shraddha had to go to Boston to meet her friends too so maybe they didn't spend whole of the holiday together but to me them spending even two days shopping together holds a lot of meaning. 'Maybe this', 'maybe that'- there will always be a 'maybe' attached to every news we hear about them but, like I said, to overcome these doubtful moments, follow what your heart really believes. 

Aditya wasn't spotted in Kolkata but even if he was how does it matter? Even Shraddha will return to India tomorrow and obviously they wont come back together.

If you guys want to talk, PM me. We can always discuss things in detail on whatsapp.We already have a group there.
I guess I was confused since in all the interviews you can so obviously see the chemistry and the intimacy they share...I have not seen this cute closeness till now in any of the other actors even Arjun and Alia during 2 states promotions...yes I am sure they share something special since they took time out for each other in US. I was just curious as to where they went in US since I live in US..also Shraddha had once mentioned in her interviews that an ideal date for her would be scuba diving with her partner..so was wondering where they went...sometimes friendships lead to marriages..I am a newbie joined the forum just for aidshra news..

-Swetha-

anitha_s Groupbie
anitha_s
anitha_s

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ok people, let me start from the starting: There will always be an iota of doubt till they don't admit to their relationship themselves. Shraddha had to go to Boston to meet her friends too so maybe they didn't spend whole of the holiday together but to me them spending even two days shopping together holds a lot of meaning. 'Maybe this', 'maybe that'- there will always be a 'maybe' attached to every news we hear about them but, like I said, to overcome these doubtful moments, follow what your heart really believes.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Aditya wasn't spotted in Kolkata but even if he was how does it matter? Even Shraddha will return to India tomorrow and obviously they wont come back together.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If you guys want to talk, PM me. We can always discuss things in detail on whatsapp.We already have a group there.</font>
I guess I was confused since in all the interviews you can so obviously se

the chemistry and the intimacy they share...I have not seen this cute closeness till now in any of the other actors

even Arjun and Alia during 2 states promotions...yes I am sure they share something special since they took tim

e out for each other in US. I was just curious as to where they went in US since I live in US..also Shraddha had once

mentioned in her interviews that an ideal date for her would be scuba diving with her partner..so was wondering

where they went...sometimes friendships lead to marriages..I am a newbie joined the forum just for aidshra

E
news..

same here...i was also a newbie once
Rajecu Newbie
Rajecu
Rajecu

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Sorry about spoiling your mood Anitha ..I never meant to ..it's just curiosity that's all..

-Swetha-

Go to top